FE10 Tierlist 2017

18 minutes ago, Radiant head said:

yeahhhh i would have bumped that thread if it wasn't for the necro rules

It's worth mentioning, it was *surprisingly* reliable. Like, far, far more reliable and doable than you'd expect. His base durability is actually really good, if mostly not for his terrible base Spd (actually salvaged by Resolve). With a whooping 65 Capacity, you can combo stuff like Paragon/Resolve/Wrath, Resolve/Wrath/Adept (extra Wrath chances), Parablossom, etc. 

EDIT: wait doesn't 65 skill cap (Shove is 5) actually worth four 15-capacity skills? Not only am I able to add a combo of those three, but that's something extra like Imbue or or some shit. That's retarded as fuck.

Edited by Soul~!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doesn't it make sense to put disarm on someone else so that she can steal on the same turn?  or are we counting on disarm on enemy phase only

It works in enemy phase. The disarmed opponent can be robbed in the next player phase.

I gave paragon, wrath, resolve and adept to Kurthnaga in my run. He could level fast but it took forever till his strike level rised. At the end he could oneshot a spirit but that's where the good points pretty much stopped. He wasn't special at all. Having the three other dragons with their boost around is still preferable. Gareth has the bases to oneshot a spirit. His only problem is his awful speed but it doesn't matter if you one- or twoturn E-4 and he doesn't attack Ashera's auras.

EDIT: wait doesn't 65 skill cap (Shove is 5) actually worth four 15-capacity skills? Not only am I able to add a combo of those three, but that's something extra like Imbue or or some shit. That's retarded as fuck.

This is pretty much the best combo:

paragon, wrath, resolve and adept

Inbue would bring him out resolve zone and reduce the activation rate of adept.

Edited by Magillanica Lou Mayvin

Don't quote me on this, but I suspect that they only re-equip if they attack or try to use the weapon. Of course the number of situations in which you could disarm someone and then not have them attack on the next turn while still having their weapon are kind of limited for testing.

On 4/3/2017 at 8:19 AM, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

I gave paragon, wrath, resolve and adept to Kurthnaga in my run. He could level fast but it took forever till his strike level rised. At the end he could oneshot a spirit but that's where the good points pretty much stopped. He wasn't special at all. Having the three other dragons with their boost around is still preferable. Gareth has the bases to oneshot a spirit. His only problem is his awful speed but it doesn't matter if you one- or twoturn E-4 and he doesn't attack Ashera's auras.

He's definitely workable when he exists, but it's not like there's a ton to do in those last 5 chapters...