FE10 Tierlist 2017

Since Aran has passed and my bias for him is strong, I'm glad I can finally vote on Meg.

Meg = 1.5/10. Everyone else said it, but the one thing I want to add is that she joins in a laguz infested chapter where the exp is better suited for everyone; even Leonardo and then followed by a desert chapter. Needless to say, armor knights don't move well under that terrain. The 0.5 was because of Bexp but aside from that can't quite recommend when you get Tauroneo two chapters later and can do her job without any issues.

Volug = 7/10. The wolf-man is pretty good and he's the most reliable laguz the Dawn Brigade will ever have since Nailah, nor Muarim will stick around for you. He really helps the group when he's needed most and can cover any area, Zihark, Jill and Nolan can't. His issues really stem from low laguz exp gain and the fact the royal laguz all outclass him and pretty much everyone else with a few exceptions.

Edited by Raguna

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meg: in my opinion worth less than nothing suppose you can give her sword away other than that she's all forms of wrong. She gets up one for being a good joke character and that steel sword. 1/10

Volug: in the top four members of the Dawn Brigade is reliably good and extremely helpful through part 1 & 3 especially because he has half-shift. 8.5/10

Edited by Locke087

Meg - Meg can turn out okay if you put the effort into her, but "okay" at best. Her durability is alright, nothing special, her strength is mediocre, her speed would be great if not for her low cap, and she has the worst mobility in the game. And since she's comparably difficult to even get to that "okay" state, can't really justify much more than a 2/10.

Volug - Eats enemies for breakfast. A little worse than Sothe for part 1, but actually gets better for part 3. Usable in part 4 if you want, but only about average there. 9/10

Meg: She's not Wendy, and I suppose BEXP can be used on her once she's hit her Speed/Luck caps. But then it begs the question of WHY, since that same BEXP can be given to someone who will make better use of it. I guess Fortune's nice, and the Heaven affinity helps her or something. 1.5/10

Looking at her averages, she can't make good use of BEXP levels until she's level 14... as a general. The only stat she'll cap as a knight is Res, although I guess Speed is possible with a little luck and/or resets.

Honestly, Meg is one of the units that feel completely useless from any efficiency perspective. She has a very rough start and even if you take the effort and train her up, she'll still end up as a below-average fighter with below-average movement. 1/10

Volug - He has a similar usefulness curve as Sothe - amazing in part 1, good in part 3 and poor in the endgame. Unlike Sothe, he isn't forced for the tower climb, although I don't think I should change his score because of that. 8/10

Meg:

Meg has quite a strange build for an armour knight and has a great speed growth...but suffers in strength and defence. Coming as a level 3 with mediocre bases means she'll forever play catch up and in my eyes defeats the purpose as a tank who cannot tank. The fact Meg arrives with growths similar to a weak myrmidon beg the question; why would I bother when I can use two of my other myrmidons in the team with better stats, growths, skills and movement for less investment?

You have to put so much into Meg to make her a usable unit and I'd much prefer to have a 20/20/20 Edward than a 20/20/20 Meg anyway. 3/10

Volug

Volug is a character that if trained well can last you from the chapter he joins all the way up to the start of endgame. As he joins he'll be able to kill everything with the exception of fire mages and although he lacks 1-2 range it's probably for the best so he doesn't sap too much XP from the rest of the Dawn Brigade. Part I all he needs to do is focus on hitting the S Strike rank which; shouldn't be too difficult and he'll perform his role just as good as any other Jeigan. Part III Volug then gains full control of his shift gauge which is much more managable than cats, slap resolve and beastfoe on him for 3-6 and maybe a bit of BEXP and he'll fly through levels if you manage his HP accordingly. Volug then joins Ikes army IIRC for Part IV and assuming he's been given a bit of support until now he'll run through just about anything.

Oh, and did I mention he has earth affinity too? The best affinity in the entire game? 9/10 (gauge and the initial investment cost him a 10/10 rank)

Ilyana stuff. If you get bored/don't want to debate this I'll knock it off.

I don't count Pent, Saleh, Calill and Leo as mages, as they are already promoted and not mages anymore.

Fair enough. In that case base Ilyana starts to look a bit better relative to the group you described, but now it's a pretty unimpressive group since you stripped out most of its best names.

However Lugh, Erk, Lucius, Canas, and Tharja are all not tanky when you recruit them.

They're not "tanky" but they're more durable than Ilyana, whether you are comparing them to average PC stats at the time (e.g. Erk having similar HP/def to squishier fighters like Lyn/Matthew/Rebecca/non-HHM Guy), or to enemy stats. Being 3HKOed instead of 2HKOed goes a long way to making someone whose gimmick is countering everything more useful.

And you conveniently did not mention Lilina, Soren, PoR Ilyana, Miriel or Ricken.

Er, yeah, because I was trying to debunk the claim that she's "one of the best" mages out of the gate. To do so I only need to show a decent handful who are similar/better; I don't need to compare her to scrubs. I accept that she's better out of the gate than everyone you described, most of whom are significantly underlevelled anyway.

RD Ilyana is definitely more of a threat than base Lugh or Erk. If you factor in transfers, and I didn't, her offense is ridiculous. 17 MT on chapter 3 is damn strong. Erk has 10 MT on chapter 14 (4, 5 if you count the side chapter).

Erk has 10 MT in Chapter 5, where enemies are still level 1-2 and there's a range-1 boss who doesn't move. In Chapter 14 he has 13 MT minimum due to starting with Thunder, probably more like 14-15 due to whatever Exp he gained in Lyn Mode. Toss in the fact that enemy Res is lower in FE7 (0-2 instead of 2-5, according to references I found here on Serenes), and yes, Erk has pretty comparable offence to Ilyana out of the gate, and takes hits better.

I think considering transfers is rather dubious in general, but especially so for Ilyana whose only remotely likely caps (i.e. above 10%) are Skl and Res.

Meg: Meg isn't great, but I think she's kinda underrated here? Maybe I play DB maps more defensively than the average player here but I generally have uses for anyone who can take hits in that path and with 10 base def + decent Res too she can actually do that somewhat; I prefer her to Edward or Leo. She also makes very good use of BExp out of the gate due to how the formula works (PC level is in the denominator, so a L3 gets twice as much as a L6) which mostly is useful for making sure she isn't doubled on HM (NM this isn't an issue since the tigers are 8-10 speed). She is generally worse than Aran (among others), though, and certainly has flaws that have already been mentioned. 4/10

Volug: Volug is amazing, good unit for part 1 who becomes even better in part 3. DB Part 3 is one of the tough patches of the game and Volug makes mincemeat out of it with a dual earth support and whatever key skill strikes your fancy (Resolve is the safest). He's nothing amazing in part 4 but he's still solid there thanks to high sky-high his avoid gets and being one of the few laguz to easily hit SS strike, he can either run around on the desert or go on a route with authority and be almost unhittable until like Endgame-3. 9/10]

Edited by Dark Holy Elf

Meg: I still think Meg is kinda bad. With base stats like those, it's almost sad to see that she's that bad. Her problem is that despite her great base stats, her growths are just stupid. So she ends up capping stats that aren't particularly useful in the first tier, and on the 2nd tier, she rams her spd and res really fast, and then doesn't really gain anything significant. And the Tier 2 general cap is just trash. What makes her so bad is the fact that she ends up being a worse Edward with less everything but res and defense because of that stupid speed cap. And even defense is kinda debatable because of support bonuses. The res would matter if mages didn't disappear later on, the end result? A seemingly "growth" unit that ends up being destroyed because of a poor choice of class. Her luck growth is good, but she has fortune so she really doesn't need extra luck for critical evade, and she has a heaven affinity... So why did we give her this again? Just... A poorly designed unit all around. If she was like... ANY physical class outside of the one she is with her bases and growths she would have been awesome. Here? Nope. Sword General with those growths is literally that bad in my book.

1.5 / 10

Volug: He's kinda like Sothe except he doesn't fade nearly as badly if you're willing to actually try to use him. Even those he's kinda paper at moments, he has super high hp, and can make use of Resolve or Renewal to help him last a little bit longer. His earth affinity also ensures that he'll have solid durability overall. His biggest weakness is the slow leveling curve, and raising that low strike rank. Not impossible by any means though. He also doesn't get 2 range, but this is a standard Laguz problem. Obviously this stops him from being the cream of the crop, but he's okay.

7 / 10

Meg is so underrated, lol.

Meg

So after years of playing this game, I finally give her a try. I'm going to be addressing issues that aren't nearly as bad as people make them out to be. Something you want to keep in mind, is that no First-Tier can really do things on their own (with the obvious exception in, like, Jill & Nolan). Most of them are in the raising process throughout all of Part 1(at least in HM).

- Her "movement issues" don't really come into play to, like, 1-8 & 1-E. Part 1 maps are small in the way that you're pretty much always keeping your team glued to each other. Even 3-6 & 12 are kind of like that. You're not falling behind unless everyone has to run after Sothe & Volug.

Trust me, it's not that bad unless you're LTC'ing.

- Most of her durability issues are based on getting doubled. Unlike, say, Aran, she at least has a lot more potential to get out of there (even if she's falling behind by two, at base). She basically doubles his SPD growth, and he constantly needs to process 35% SPD to avoid getting doubled by enemy Soldiers.

Bottom line is, she's actually not far worse off than people like Leonardo & Aran. Her being "under leveled" only really aids her Exp gain. Yes, she wants to be fed kills ASAP (none of which she's taking from another). 1-5 is a really good training ground. She gets out of the "gets doubled" range really quickly, and you even have the mild BEXP drop to back it up (completing levels).

Like, I'm not saying she doesn't require effort. She takes plenty of it, but isn't detrimental to the team at all, especially if she can pay off with solid performance (unlike Fiona, for example). Communist FE is a narrow-minded approach.

Volug

Your 2nd best unit in Part 1 and maybe even Part 3.

Durability is hella solid, packs excellent mobility and his only one real "weakness" is lacking 2-range when it doesn't matter all that much. Funny thing, in HM, he starts falling like 1-2 HP short of killing some enemies, but that's just enough to feed kills to others (since he gets about as much from hitting/dodging them) and build up his strike for Part 3.

Come Part 3, he competes as your best unit (unless your Jill or Nolan are really good by then). He packs the best durability (both, concrete and as a dodgetank), he works really well with little to no investment and uses any skill well (not that he even needs it).

He has solid Part 4 potential, but that depends a lot more whether or not you've been using him.

Edited by Soul~!

Meg: I've used her a couple of times for fun, but I won't deny that she's terrible. Horrendously underleveled at that point in the game, so she needs A LOT of babying in order to be good. 3/10 with bias since I do like her design a lot.

Volug: He's AMAZING during Part 1 which is the hardest part of the game so that's all that matters. 8.5/10, even though his design is way too fanservice-y for my tastes.

- Her "movement issues" don't really come into play to, like, 1-8 & 1-E. Part 1 maps are small in the way that you're pretty much always keeping your team glued to each other. Even 3-6 & 12 are kind of like that. You're not falling behind unless everyone has to run after Sothe & Volug.

They come into play in every chapter in part 1 that isn't 1-4. In 1-5, getting up top to ASAP is the easiest way to win. Meg has a hard time doing that. You can rescue her, but it slows you down in a bad way. 1-6 the map is huge. Part 1 isn't too bad, but part 2 it's pretty bad. 1-7 is fairly large map and movement is nice here as well. It's a bit of a problem. Specifically if you plan on freeing the prisoners and getting the turn count BEXP.

- Most of her durability issues are based on getting doubled. Unlike, say, Aran, she at least has a lot more potential to get out of there (even if she's falling behind by two, at base). She basically doubles his SPD growth, and he constantly needs to process 35% SPD to avoid getting doubled by enemy Soldiers.

Which still exists because of her base 8 speed combined with her tier 2 caps. If we're talking about speed problems for a bit, let's talk about Aran and Meg. In order for Meg to catch up with base Aran, she needs 4 levels. Quite a bit when you consider that she can be realistically doubled by some of the enemies at this point and before her defense really has a chance to start growing more than base Aran (and in general, her defense never catches up to his). Considering that giving her BEXP doesn't guarantee speed as BEXP procs seem to just be weird, giving her BEXP for 4 levels would actually make her weaker than normal levels. If her tier 2 caps didn't chop her off at 22 speed, I'd be inclined to say that she was pretty decent and would have been better than Aran. What's worse is that Meg's low cap for her speed in tier 2 is incidentally, the same speed Aran ends up with at 20. That's horrible. And that's my point here, a slow dude like Aran, and all of Meg's potential gets thrown straight into the trash because of those dumb caps.

There's also the fact that she has shaky hit as well with her 7 base skill. Sure, 8 luck will help with that, but it's not unreasonable to have enough hit to miss. Meg's problem isn't just speed, it's speed and accuracy. After 5 levels, she'll finally surpass base Aran's speed. That's atrocious considering we're talking about a guy that we consider to have bad speed. Micaiah, Nolan, Jill, and Edward are the only tier 1's that I can see getting enough combat and kills to actually hit 20-- with Micaiah having the easiest time on the account that she can have Paragon to assist her.

Bottom line is, she's actually not far worse off than people like Leonardo & Aran. Her being "under leveled" only really aids her Exp gain. Yes, she wants to be fed kills ASAP (none of which she's taking from another). 1-5 is a really good training ground. She gets out of the "gets doubled" range really quickly, and you even have the mild BEXP drop to back it up (completing levels).

Like I said before, Leonardo can at least do things like do safe damage with a forged bow and help someone kill things. You can get Beastfoe for him in 3-6 and 3-13 to be able to demolish enemies in the chapter. Even without beastfoe, he can take out birds-- some of the most annoying enemies in the chapter, without gaining a single point in any stat. Leonardo isn't good and is decidedly below average, but he is still able to be useful in the DB parts. If anything, I'd say people underrate Leonardo. Dude sucks but providing someone else with +2 attack and +2 defense as well as some extra damage is better than a lot of people. At least Leonardo still does his job as an archer okay.

Like, I'm not saying she doesn't require effort. She takes plenty of it, but isn't detrimental to the team at all, especially if she can pay off with solid performance (unlike Fiona, for example). Communist FE is a narrow-minded approach.

Fiona takes a lot of effort, but I'd say the moment when Fiona starts to get good, she shines more than Meg ever will. She's one of the only Beorc units in the game with 2 innate skills -- one of which enables her to recover back health each turn which only makes her even more durable, she has earth affinity, she has a mount which makes her able to move faster, and she hits the magic speed of 34 which allows her to double endgame Auras without assistance (which allows her to kill them easier). How Meg could ever compete with endgame Fiona is beyond me.

Meg: I've used her a couple of times for fun, but I won't deny that she's terrible. Horrendously underleveled at that point in the game, so she needs A LOT of babying in order to be good. 3/10 with bias since I do like her design a lot.

Me too. I'll be honest, I think she's one of the cuter characters in the series.

Edited by Augestein

Meg is so underrated, lol.

Meg

So after years of playing this game, I finally give her a try. I'm going to be addressing issues that aren't nearly as bad as people make them out to be. Something you want to keep in mind, is that no First-Tier can really do things on their own (with the obvious exception in, like, Jill & Nolan). Most of them are in the raising process throughout all of Part 1(at least in HM).

I'm gonna be honest, I think you're REALLY making light of Meg's issues. She takes more terrain penalties than other units, for one. Her durability doesn't befit her class, for two. Her growths are lopsided and in the wrong places, third. Anyways, while I haven't used her, I HAVE used Fiona, and I at least felt that whilst she was also a pain in the butt to raise, she at least paid off my efforts. I highly doubt Meg would have a bigger payoff. And what's more, Leo and Aran don't require me to bust my ass to try to make something of them only to fail to justify the investment.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Meg

I wasn't planning on responding to people's explanations but this sounds like a challenge so I'll take you up on it.

First off, movement issues always come into play. Less on some maps than others, but it's always a thing because higher movement allows for better positioning if nothing else. And there are actually multiple maps where Meg's movement hinders her worth quite significantly, including...pretty much every map she exists for except 1-4 and 3-12.

Meg's durability isn't awful, but she doesn't exactly get any points for it. It's really just average, considering her team. It's the one thing she could have been good at but she's really not.

You actually gave her a higher score than Aran, which is pretty ridiculous considering he has better durability pretty much forever, probably better damage even if she doubles and he doesn't (but she doesn't much anyway), better movement, better affinity, and caps three stats by 20/8 on average for easier BEXP padding of weaker stats (for comparison, Meg only caps two stats on average in tier 2, by 20/13). Due to that BEXP potential and better caps, Aran can potentially even beat Meg in Spd, leaving Meg with whopping wins in Magic, Luck, and Res.

Refer to Augestein's post for why Leonardo is better than her.

Edited by Florete

Jill

Growthrates (%)

HP: 50

Strength: 45

Magic: 15

Skill: 45

Speed: 65

Luck: 60

Defense: 35

Resistance: 45

Skill: -

Affinity: thunder

Jill has the biggest potential of all FE10 characters for me. Her bases without boosts aren’t spectacular. Her base HP and strength are honestly rather poor for her base level. So you need to invest a bit in her (angelic robe, forged axe).

However it’ll paid off well in about 95% of the cases. She has amazing growths and caps and she’s mounted. She’s the only first tier unit besides Edward who can double most of the opponents. And with the stats and the brave axe she can oneround all the Laguz in part 3 and take a couple of hits. Paragon on her can turn her into a monster and make it possible to promote her fast to have the chance to kill Ike in 3-13.

She can pretty much solo the desert map. Thanks to her high resistance she's even able to dodge the sleep stave.

In endgame I even rank her higher than Haar because of her higher speed cap.

Her mobility and her growths make her to one of the most useful units in FE10.

With boosts in the strength, speed and defense even the best unit in the game for me.

9.5 / 10

Zihark

Growthrates (%)

HP: 55

Strength: 35

Magic: 10

Skill: 75

Speed: 70

Luck: 40

Defense: 25

Resistance: 35

Skill: adept

Affinity: earth

Zihark is another prepromoted unit and a welcome addition for your team. He has great bases, can double everyone and take a couple of hits in most cases in part 1.

Adept is an excellent skill for him. Same goes for his affinity. Supporting him with Volug / Nolan will make him become a dodgetank. He really needs this support because he’s very fragile.

Many people like to bench Edward when Zihark joins but both are absolute usable in their own way. Zihark with earth-support is an excellent dodgetank while Edward can wreck enemies with wrath-crits from the second line.

Zihark beats Edward in terms of base level and affinity, but Edward beats Zihark in growths. Zihark’s growths are very myrmidon-like at cost of strength and defense. Bexp. might fix this issue, but nevertheless I prefer Mia and a trained Edward over him in endgame.

From the point he joins till part 4 Zihark is still a really good unit and a great help for the DB.

Zihark has a similar use as Volug for me so he gets the exact same rating (simply because Zihark is usable from the very beginning of a chapter and he can attack from range. He gets only a half point more than Edward just because of his earth-affinity. Edward is more than a match for Zihark at least in term of attackpower and defense and can do enough stuff in part 1 and part 3 (if you use him correctly).

8 / 10

Also I partially agree with that comment that Meg's movement isn't really a problem for most maps except in 1-E where reinforcements from behind will catch you very soon.

Fiona is the one who's screwed the most by the terrain. 3-12 is the only chapter of the DB ones she can move freely. I don't count 3-6 because she'll stuck in the swamp.

And the reason why I gave Meg three points at least is that she even can be used in hard mode in the long run. As it was mentioned she only needs one speed point in 1-4 to get out of double territory for this chapter and another one for the next chapter.

However it requires too much babying and there are other units who need less investment than Meg to become useful early on.

Edited by Eleanor Hume

Jill

An excellent unit with lots of potential! She comes with perhaps not as much health as I'd like, but she can take a hit and once she starts getting some kills, and maybe some BEXP, she'll grow into a monster. She has good overall stats and she's mounted, really the only strike I can think of against her is availability. She comes halfway, maybe a little past halfway of Part 1, but you don't get her much in Part 3 so other units have chances to overtake her. 9/10.

Zihark

He's pretty comparable to Edward, I think, although right out of the gate he'll be better. Do you wanna grow Edward? Okay, cool. No? Then use Zihark. I'll rank Zihark a little higher just because he's easier to use, but I find them mostly comparable. 7.5/10.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Jill - While her part 1 is only decent, she basically carries the team from part 3 and becomes possibly the best unit available in part 4 so long as the player used her right. I also love her lots. 9.5/10

Zihark - Zihark is pretty good, one of the better DB units for sure. He can run into some issues in part 3, unfortunately, but he's pretty solid as long as you build a support with him. 8/10

Jill - Someone will say she's super good. So I'm not going to be redundant. She's really good. 9.5 / 10. Easy to raise, great potential, and one of the best classes to be in the endgame.

Zihark 7/ 10 - He's one of the better DB units. He's one of the better characters, but not godlike. I'd say he's better than Edward on the account that he has a better affinity and he has a better innate skill.

jill - 9.5/10. by the time you get to part 4 she might be the best unit in the game. axes rule in this game, flying axes are even better, and so this game basically defers to both our dragonlords, with jill coming slightly ahead in usefulness because of her speed cap (though haar reaches godhood much earlier and easier). was tempted to give 10/10, but i find her a little bit hard to use in the beginning of the game. no doubt it pays off a ton to give her the investment she wants

zihark - 8.5/10. definitely one of your top men in part 1, alongside sothe and volug. bases are good for his level, and his swordmaster growths work well, especially with bexp abuse. frustratingly doesn't get much exp in part 1, which means by part 3 he's competing for scarce exp with jill, nolan, etc. (though he can get more than enough exp in hawk army). shame he doesn't get a fancy weapon in part 3, but a steel blade or forge will do fine. or the brave, but you have to conserve that thing. earth affinity rules.

Edited by Radiant head

One at a time, fellas. :awesome: I'll get to you after my take on these two. I saw some good points in there. :smug:

Jill

Very likely Top 3 in the game. Easily the best DB all in all.

Not really a ton to say, most people know.

Zihark

His offense is really good, but his defense isn't actually all that solid (at least for a pre-promote). He works all the way through Part 1 without any Exp. His single best support is one of Nolan or Volug. This will heavily aid his iffy concrete durability, turning him to hell of a dodgetank. If you do manage to keep Adept on him, he combos it really well with either Wrath or Resolve.

Like I said, he'd be significantly better if his durability wasn't shaky.

Jill - 9.5/10. With transfers, I'd rate her 10/10, especially because Str/Skl/Spd/Def isn't too hard to achieve for her with a bit of BEXP abuse and maybe a stat booster or two. And with those transfers, she's pretty monstrous from the very start, while Vanilla!Jill needs a bit of time to get rolling.

Zihark - 8/10. Dunno if he's the best Myrm/Swordmaster in the game, but I'd say he's the most valuable. Edward needs TLC to catch up and because of how BEXP work still won't really overtake Zihark, Mia is just another badass unit among a horde of badasses, Stefan comes late enough for the player to have enough good units even during the party split, but Zihark is really good when he joins and keeps being good until the end of the game, even being a decent sword wielder for the tower. Not to mention that PoR!Zihark caps Strength, Skill and Speed on average, making him another relatively easy transfer candidate, although in my experience he doesn't profit from them as much as Jill does.

I never had a chance to comment on Meg and Volug, but let's just say I rated the former very low and the latter fairly high.

Zihark: The best Swordmaster/Trueblade in the game. He has good availability, good starting stats and weapon, and as long as you feed him kills and exp, he'll be pretty dang good. He still can fall behind other units by part 4 though, and any sword wielder in the game is automatically outclassed by peeps like Ike. 8.5/10

Jill: Haar is still better, but she's pretty good in a group that really lacks good units. She's valuable to such a weak group and gets a Brave Axe later. However, I still think some other axe wielders are a little better as well, namely Ike, Titania, Kieran, and Boyd, though her movement does help her. 8/10

Edited by Anacybele

Jill - She's in the DB, her bases/growths don't suck, and she flies. She's not Haar, but her contributions help the DB immensely. 10/10 (you'll see multiples of this score from me).

Zihark - Oh look, another sword guy! Unlike Edward, he's not on a growth timetable. He needs to be up close to deal with enemies (I do NOT like the generic ranged swords), which is absolutely perfect, since Volug also needs to be in the enemy's face to deal with 'em. 8.5/10, with a point of bias for being cute.

I never had a chance to comment on Meg and Volug, but let's just say I rated the former very low and the latter fairly high.

Zihark: The best Swordmaster/Trueblade in the game. He has good availability, good starting stats and weapon, and as long as you feed him kills and exp, he'll be pretty dang good. He still can fall behind other units by part 4 though, and any sword wielder in the game is automatically outclassed by peeps like Ike. 8.5/10

Jill: Haar is still better, but she's pretty good in a group that really lacks good units. She's valuable to such a weak group and gets a Brave Axe later. However, I still think some other axe wielders are a little better as well, namely Ike, Titania, Kieran, and Boyd, though her movement does help her. 8/10

When you say you rated Meg very low, do you mean "gave her a big fat goose egg"?

Anyways...

Jill: 6.5/10. She is the only flier the Dawn Brigade gets, but those bases, especially HP, really make me want to cry. Transfers might help in that regard, but that's a whole nother can of worms I ain't opening.

Zihark: 8/10. He's pretty much an Edward that doesn't need a crapton of babying to be usable. Unfortunately, part 3 sucks for him.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia