Chapter 10 Conquest Amiibo Strategy Discussion

TheSwedishX

A while ago, a friend and I decided to embark through the Fates games only using the MU and the 4 Amiibo units, those being Marth, Ike, Lucina, and Robin. We recently finished Birthright, and will be going onto Revelations and Conquest soon. However, I was hoping to get help and drum up some discussion about how one would tackle the infamous Chapter 10 in Conquest with such a small cast to defend the gate.

It will likely be on Normal or Hard Mode, with full access to the Reward items. We've yet to make a MU for the run, so suggestions on how to build them for not only Chapter 10, but the whole game will be appreciated, if not almost necessary. As for the units recruited during the mission, we intend to follow draft rules and have them either pair up with the main units and/or run to the houses.

Edited by TheSwedishX

Figured that would be the best option. What about Corrin? I hear a lot of praise for Malig Corrin.

In speedruns? Malig Corrin is amazing. But Malig Knight isn't a class I'm overly fond of for normal play. There's significantly less point in putting 1-2 range on a class that's vulnerable to archers, and you can't use the Yato in that class. I much prefer Dark Knight or Nohr Noble.