Pixiv Emblem class lineup (a fanart thing)

BANRYU

So I found this sample class sheet as part of some sort of art competition on Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=37333486

And 1) I wanted to share it because it's cool (the character designs are really cute and cool IMO), but more relevantly, 2) there are some classes here that I'm having trouble identifying, and I wanted to know if anyone recognizes them, or can potentially translate the kanji on them (I wasted about 20 minutes looking at a list of kanji and trying to identify the characters so I could search them on the FE wiki OTL).

EDIT: We've identified them so might as well fix the OP.

Spoiler

Page 2: Trainees

From top to bottom, it's Recruit, a pegasus trainee, Journeyman, a wyvern trainee, Pupil. (it's interesting that they took the unused idea of the trainee fliers that was gonna be in Sacred Stones IIRC)

Page 3: Merc -> Myrmidon -> Fighter -> Pirate -> Thief

Page 4: Archer -> Nomad -> Hero -> Swordmaster -> Warrior

Page 5: Assassin -> Berserker -> Rogue -> Sniper -> Ranger -> Nomad Trooper (IDK why they're both here considering they're basically the same thing but shrug? That's cool I guess)

Page 6: Cavalier -> Knight -> Soldier -> Paladin -> Great Knight

Page 7: General -> Halberdier -> Peg Knight -> Wyvern Rider -> Falco Knight

Page 8: Wyvern Lord -> Wyvern Knight -> Mage -> Shaman

Page 9: Monk -> Priest -> Cleric -> Troubadour -> Sage

Page 10: Mage Knight -> Druid -> Summoner -> Bishop -> Saint -> Valkyrie

Page 11: Dancer -> Bard -> Convoy Merchant -> Tactician

With those questions answered, I leave y'all to enjoy the fanart and discuss, I suppose.

Edited by BANRYU

On page 9, the bottom class is a Sage.

On page 10, that blue-haired girl is a Saint, which was one of the third tier classes in 10 and was a promotion in Gaiden. Also, that man with the hat (possibly hair?) called サマナー is a Summoner, not a sage.

On page 11, the bottom class is a Tactician (presumably a la the Tactician from 7).

Ahh excellent, yeah that appears to be correct, those seem to line up with the kanji for those classes (which... I'm guessing is how you knew that lol...)

Double-checking the pink-haired spear lady, can confirm that she's a Halberdier.

Yeah, I believe the Summoner has an... interesting hairdo, is what that is, judging by his (?) eyebrow color.

Interesting that they utilized Saint for this, whatever it is.

Also interesting that the tactician has such a peculiar (though not bad) design.

Thanks y'all!

Thanks for sharing this by the way. It makes me wonder what the art contest is for? Do you happen to know who's hosting it?

I believe it's the person who posted the art, should be possible to reach their page with the tabs on the top left of the image set while viewing all the pages together. That person posts all the other information I've seen on it so far; some of it is titled in english but I haven't been able to get much. It's called PixivEmblem or 'PxEm' for short.

I'm not really super sure how to describe the type of art contest it is, but I've seen its ilk on dA before; from what I can gather, it seems like the kind of deal where you create a character, draw them and make a character sheet and whatnot (one of those is how I found this), and then illustrate them reacting/participating through various prompts and such.

I believe it's the person who posted the art, should be possible to reach their page with the tabs on the top left of the image set while viewing all the pages together. That person posts all the other information I've seen on it so far; some of it is titled in english but I haven't been able to get much. It's called PixivEmblem or 'PxEm' for short.

I'm not really super sure how to describe the type of art contest it is, but I've seen its ilk on dA before; from what I can gather, it seems like the kind of deal where you create a character, draw them and make a character sheet and whatnot (one of those is how I found this), and then illustrate them reacting/participating through various prompts and such.

Thanks for the info! I'll check it out!

Thanks for the info! I'll check it out!

NP man! Let me know if you find out anything, I wouldn't mind knowing more myself ~3~

Sooo if people care to know more bout this stuff in particular...

I was trolling through the classes again and noticed they have some kind of weird mix of weapon accessibilities for them all, by the looks of it....? I figured out more or less which characters are talking about weapons, and here's some peculiar/interesting discrepencies I've noticed...

- Paladins and Generals both have full weapon triangle

- Assassins and Rogues both appear to have lockpick access...? I think??

- Bow Knights and Rangers both use Bows + Swords, so I can only assume that their stats must differ somewhat or something, IDK. Don't know why they'd have two functionally-identical classes otherwise...

- Same as above with Druids + Summoners (Dark + Staves) and Bishops + Saints (Light + Staves)

- Wyvern Lords use Lances + Axes

Edited by BANRYU