When to use dread scroll on odin?

King Kazma

Odin always ends up being a bench warmer for me and I just want to use him. I heard his physical stats makes him a decent dread fighter, but the question is, when should I use dread scroll? I'm very early in the game - Conquest ch. 10 - and odin's almost level 11. I'm wondering about this mainly because of the possibility that his exp curve will slow down dramatically and fall behind in the long run. Also, I kind of want Astra on Odin (invest in swordmaster then change to dread fighter, or vice-versa?).

Thanks in advance :)

if you're going to make him dread fighter, then it should be immediately. imo the best thing about df is having a tier 2 class at a low level.

could wait till lvl 21 to switch to swordmaster and pick up astra and swordfaire. or you can jump back and forth between classes to get astra earlier.

he makes a good dread fighter, but if you're just interested in making him viable non-bench material, swordmaster is good enough if not better and you can save the scrolls

Edited by Radiant head

I'd say switch him immediately. Odin"s Skill is already very good, so Heartseekeer won't be super necessary. The faster he can work on Swords and Hidden Weapons, the better.

Edited by Avalanche