What have been some of your most prominent Blessed Units?

bethany81707

This is rather simple- the units that have had the best level ups in a playthrough, and how much memories you have of that particular run. Preferably your first run of something (of a game, of a difficulty, first time using that unit, etc), but if a later run had a better memory, go.

For me, I've only had the chance to play FE7 and FE8 personally.

*Florina has got to be my most blessed unit of all time, and has several miracles to her name.

*In FE8, almost obligatorily, Vanessa, and to a lesser extent Tana, have been serving me well, but by far the best unit I've had so far (the run's around the halfway point) is Ephraim. His first blow was a critical, his first level up had six stats, the rest of his level ups have had multiple well-placed points, and he's never been in a troublesome position. It says something that I gained more respect for Kyle's first level when Ephraim copied it shortly after (HP, Str, Def).

Mine has got to be Kaze from Fates.

He has a reputation for having really low strength, but on every run I've played with him, his strength has been really good. In Birthright and Revelation, his strength was more often than not as high or higher than Saizo's (they were usually about the same level, fyi).

He is also probably the unit I've avoided the most enemy attacks with and the unit that has dealt the most low % crits.

I got this Matthew with capped strength,speed and unusually decent defense. Hell,I even went as far as calling him the Scott Pilgrim of FE(A very good chance a lot of you dont know what Scott Pilgrim is)

Oh and then I also had this Rebecca who doubled everyone except Lloyd,but using a Brave Bow would fix that and not get doubled. She also had a strong tendency to ORKO bosses

Then on my current run,I have this Serra whos about to cap her Magic and Speed and with a little luck,Resistance and Skill

My most ridiculous blessed unit I ever had was in Tear Ring Saga. I got a Kreiss who despite his 25% growth somehow kept growing in defense almost every single level until he hit his cap. He was a complete monster on that run.

I couldn't really place an answer to my most blessed unit. Likely because I've just woken up, or I haven't buried my head in any of the games recently enough.

The only one that kinda jumps out at me is Marcia in Path of Radiance since a friend advised me against using her on my first run because it never went well for him. She turned out really great for me and this was after I didn't use her very much initially. I don't remember what her growths are like but I felt it was notable.

On the other hand...

My most cursed unit in Fire Emblem as a franchise has easily been Oscar in the exact same playthrough. He literally became unusable early on because his Strength never increased. It went up twice before I ultimately had to drop him and near the end of the game, I saved it before doing a little test. I fed him ALL of the Bonus Experience I had access to. His strength increased a total of 3 more times in roughly another 12 levels. It was absurd.

I had a kick butt Micky once in RD and I didn't feed her BXP or stat items except for an angelic robe and my thieves tend to all turn out great no matter the game but the best one I have had was Chad in my last FE 6 run I really wish thieves could promote in that game because he was on par with Rutger.

I got a blessed Wendy in my first playthrough of FE6. She has the most balanced stats, all of them being in the 20s except for Res (its a 9, which is not too bad for a non magical unit in my opinion)

Artur was my most blessed unit in FE8, being better than Lute.

In my 3rd run of FE7, this Eliwood just kept getting Defense like crazy, while still getting some incredible stats otherwise. Enjoy!

post-21185-0-94813400-1482512945_thumb.jpg

Well, I naturally got a Roy that could solo the map you fight Murdock on Normal mode as I refuse to play FE games on their highest difficulties, does that count?

On a more obvious blessing and less likely case of blatant bias, my Beruka on my most recent Conquest run is turning out SIGNIFICANTLY better than Camilla, to the point where the only thing justifying fielding Camilla is her ability to pop Dragon veins and the weird part of me that likes her character

I remember my first Micaiah... I know she wasn't going to be really fast, so, I decided to help her in the first levels to gain some speed... then... some how her speed started to increase absurdly xDU (She capped her Speed as LIGHT MAGE before Chapter 1-9, and then she capped her Light Sage speed like in the Chapter 3-12 after healing and killing some stuff).

I also had a Sophia with maxed skill and speed xDU

Preamble: Shadow Dragon growths suck.

So one fine day, I drafted Tomas, and did the usual Cavalier/Dracoknight class path for him. He has some personal Resistance growth for no apparent reason, but it's really low. For Cavalier/Dracoknight, that's 5%/10%, respectively. In other words, he may gain Resistance once, if you're lucky. By the end of that run, Tomas sported a whopping 6 Resistance as a Dracoknight - in other words, he hit that absurdly low Resistance growth three times, once as a Cavalier.

Runner-up was the Wil that got enough Speed to double everything - and thanks to his Strength growth being on-par, he was a player phase nuke.

• 1 month later...

I've had a Wil with Defense worthy of a General. He was kind of slow, but he tanked like a boss.

I've also had a Soren in Radiant Dawn who maxed every stat except Strength.

Edited by Heptade

I once got a blessed Cord.  He capped defense.  As a knight.  Also, if you want to see blessed characters, go find noah in my FE 6 LP.  He's godly with strength and defense.  30% my ass.

I had a Moulder on my first run of Ephraim's route in SS that smashed his defense cap like a freight train, both before promotion and after. That's the only one that ever really stuck with me, the rest have just been "wow theyre turning out nicely" before I forget once the run is done.

• 3 years later...

every time i use lilina in BinBla she always outperforms her average in speed. her 20/20 average speed is 20, and she's never needed to get that far for 20+ speed. i am starting a BinBla replay and let's see if the trend continues.

edit: i just finished chapter 10 and she is +1 on her spd average for level 7. IT BEGINS. but i am editing mostly to report on my shanna because i have been randomly giving her kills so she can do her flier job better, and YOU GUYS.

xK3OF9E.png

she has more str than rutger right now lol. iconic.

edit: just finished chapter 16 and promoted lilina in it. i didn't save state for this (or i'd just make her magic and skill not be below her 20/1 average too tbh), and gave her no speedwings because dieck and melady needed them because their speed stats were going undergrown city. lilina's own speed, however?

HccOjdV.png

told you guys, it's every time for me. also i gave shanna a dragonshield and she has 15 defense at 20/1 lmao.

Edited by Axie