First look at F!Corrin Figma

The DanMan

A scan that popped up on siliconera shows it off in decent quality.

Seeing the design in plastic form really does drive home how impractical and awkward it looks; considering she won the female side of the official popularity poll, there's going to be buyers of course.

corrinfigma.jpg

No release info or anything, though considering there's already this scan out I don't think it will be long until they reveal more on that.

really wish the amiibo was female

There was an announcement that all Smash cast would get their '2nd palette' released, (Yellow little mac, Fire Flower Mario, etc). Second palette for Corrin is the female, so we might get it yet

There was an announcement that all Smash cast would get their '2nd palette' released, (Yellow little mac, Fire Flower Mario, etc). Second palette for Corrin is the female, so we might get it yet

Sir, i HOPE you are right about that, cause i'd get both corrin's if thats the case

I would not mind this, F!Robin as well!

I wouldn't have to spend a lot commissioning a custom amino for female Rufure and Kamui then.

It still baffles me that she won the character popularity poll, but the figma looks nice. I might get it if it's not too expensive.

I have never heard of this, nor can I find it anywhere. Do you have a source?

Edited by Florete

Is there an official link or source for that?

And it'll be a matter of time before photos of the Lucina and Corrin figmas dueling each other start popping up on image sites. And I wonder which figure would sell the most: F!Corrin figma, F!Corrin Nenderoid, or, if what Elieson said is indeed confirmed, F!Corrin amiibo.

I hope i didnt dream it up or something...

Given that I've never heard of such I thing, I think you did. Granted I once dreamed up Ninian getting a SR Cipher card and it happened the next day but that's neither here nor there.

Anyway I always thought that Corrin had a neat design (excluding thighholes), so (even though I'm not sure why she won the popularity poll) I'm glad that the figure at least looks nice. Male Corrin is still prettier though.

Edited by Lightchao42

I will be honest, im glad Female Corrin is getting the figure and by the male. The general armor design and look was better in her than the other. Default Male Corrin just looked too generic anime protagonist for me, especially the scraggy hair and young look. I'm hoping maybe we might see a Xander figure or something instead of a male Corrin (if there is ever a male character released) because I think he had one of the best designs.

Otherwise, looks good. I am definitely interested in ordering it when it releases.

Edit: some weird shit happened. Accidentally quoted myself, typos, etc. It's what I get for being on a phone.

Edited by Tolvir

Im certain i saw an announcement but try as I might, i cant find the damned source. I hope i didnt dream it up or something...

Man, thanks for getting my hopes up.

Probably not real since I Google it too.

Dang it el.

Given that I've never heard of such I thing, I think you did. Granted I once dreamed up Ninian getting a SR Cipher card and it happened the next day but that's neither here nor there.

Hah.

"Ninian"

"Dreams"

Ha... ha...

Hahahahaha...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Edited by shadowofchaos

I will be honest, im glad Female Corrin is getting the figure and by the male. The general armor design and look was better in her than the other. Default Male Corrin just looked too generic anime protagonist for me, especially the scraggy hair and young look. I'm hoping maybe we might see a Xander figure or something instead of a male Corrin (if there is ever a male character released) because I think he had one of the best designs.

Otherwise, looks good. I am definitely interested in ordering it when it releases.

If there's a male figma for anyone from Fates it's Leo, because he got the top spot on the male side of the popularity poll.

They should change the beige paint on her armor. It looks like her skin color and I thought at first that she had nothing on her crotch... Otherwise, it looks really nice! I'd get it, but it's probably REALLY expensive, and I still hate the panty window design (thank you Sakurai for covering that crap up in Smash).

Man, thanks for getting my hopes up.

Probably not real since I Google it too.

Dang it el.

Hah.

"Ninian"

"Dreams"

Ha... ha...

Hahahahaha...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Oh man this story never gets old.

They should change the beige paint on her armor. It looks like her skin color and I thought at first that she had nothing on her crotch... Otherwise, it looks really nice! I'd get it, but it's probably REALLY expensive, and I still hate the panty window design (thank you Sakurai for covering that crap up in Smash).

I'm glad I'm not the only one who prefers her legs covered up! I always thought her skirt design was a little weird considering that, too, but this figure image makes it look a little better than the in-game model.

I'm sure she'll be a beautiful figure, but I'm not sure I want to buy it considering I'm not fond of Corrin's "character."

Ill be honest, I never found the "crotch window" or whatever people call it on Female Corrin that big of a deal. Its really tame compared to most things, like Camilla. Then again, small bits of fan service has never bothered me in armor design, especially when the character is mostly covered up anyway. As long as its not the chainmail bikini or some crap, it isn't a big deal.

Ill be honest, I never found the "crotch window" or whatever people call it on Female Corrin that big of a deal. Its really tame compared to most things, like Camilla. Then again, small bits of fan service has never bothered me in armor design, especially when the character is mostly covered up anyway. As long as its not the chainmail bikini or some crap, it isn't a big deal.

I think the reason I'm more relaxed with Camilla than I am with Corrin is that if the latter is really meant to be a self-insert, then I would no way in hell wear clothing with weird windows, especially in battle. Camilla can do as she pleases; I don't care.

http://serenesforest.net/2016/12/26/corrin-figma-and-nendoroid-available-to-pre-order/

Vincent updated the front page, with much clearer images of this figma and the Nenderoid as well.

Wow, looks a lot better than I thought. I like that it comes with a dragonstone too. Not big on Chibi stuff so the nenderoid is eh for me.