Sen no Kiseki/Trails of Cold Steel III: PS4 exclusive, Sep 28th, 2017 (JPN)

DodgeDusk

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/27/2017 at 5:13 AM, TheEnd said:

You want a CS4, then

There are too many dominions in Erebonia, already

Eh I'd rather CS3 be the end of the saga so we can head to Calvard. But if they can't cram everything they want to into CS3, they may as well do one more, either that or CS3 is gonna be like the most gigantic Trails ever. 

Hey what if Ouroboros goes all out.

16 hours ago, Jedi said:

Eh I'd rather CS3 be the end of the saga so we can head to Calvard. But if they can't cram everything they want to into CS3, they may as well do one more, either that or CS3 is gonna be like the most gigantic Trails ever. 

Hey what if Ouroboros goes all out.

Falcom has already split two gigantic games before (FC/SC, CS1/2), so they're likely going to do it again if that happens

We don't know the actual relationship between Church and Ouroboros -- which is likely to be a plot point down the line, as they might very well serve the same (Grand)master

20 hours ago, TheEnd said:

Falcom has already split two gigantic games before (FC/SC, CS1/2), so they're likely going to do it again if that happens

We don't know the actual relationship between Church and Ouroboros -- which is likely to be a plot point down the line, as they might very well serve the same (Grand)master

I'm just not entirely sure of the direction they're going with. Its really hard to tell.

More leaks, now making 100% more fun of westerners lacking access to the Crossbell games.

Supposedly the church will make their move, too... so I guess we'll see whether things will go as BakanGin's brother predicted, or if they're secretly working together.

2 hours ago, TheEnd said:

More leaks, now making 100% more fun of westerners lacking access to the Crossbell games.

Supposedly the church will make their move, too... so I guess we'll see whether things will go as BakanGin's brother predicted, or if they're secretly working together.

My brother is nourtouisly right if knows most of the games plot.

6 hours ago, TheEnd said:

Hey i'm playing a rough translation! 

Also I'm thinking this might mean Kevin, and Lauras design looks great.  Fie sure grew her hair out (its nice).

16 hours ago, Jedi said:

Hey i'm playing a rough translation! 

Also I'm thinking this might mean Kevin, and Lauras design looks great.  Fie sure grew her hair out (its nice).

Talking about rough, you might want to check out the link I posted in the FE4 Thread

Some people are speculating Ein might be involved, this time

16 hours ago, TheEnd said:

Talking about rough, you might want to check out the link I posted in the FE4 Thread

Some people are speculating Ein might be involved, this time

I'll go check it in a bit. 

On quarta-feira, 7 de junho de 2017 at 11:45 PM, Jedi said:

I'll go check it in a bit.

You've probably seen it around the internet already, either way - the spreadsheet translation of Ao's main story.

I suppose people really are going to play Zero and Ao back-to-back, in the end... an experience I wouldn't recommend to anyone. Ao's bag of nerfs isn't fun...

21 hours ago, BakanGin said:

Im just noiw noticing that it said we have no clue where Laura's mom is.

It?

Old Class VII aside, I'd say the characters I wanted to see the most -- Tita and Agate -- have already been confirmed.

I'm expecting a proper fight with Rufus, nonetheless.

4 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

Old Class VII aside, I'd say the characters I wanted to see the most -- Tita and Agate -- have already been confirmed.

I'm expecting a proper fight with Rufus, nonetheless.

Same, although I do want to see Kevin now that I've played all of 3rd haha. (I 100%'d it even on Steam). 

Also yes, Jusis kind of needs to pay him back.

Oh yeah... while I was somewhat hoping Ein would make an appearance in this game (seeing how she's supposedly a match for Arianrhood), maybe we'll see Kevin and... huh, Crossbell's representative of the Spot-the-Dominion game instead.

I don't really remember if Jusis has any resentment towards his brother, though. Emma definitely didn't towards Vita, after all...

8 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

Oh yeah... while I was somewhat hoping Ein would make an appearance in this game (seeing how she's supposedly a match for Arianrhood), maybe we'll see Kevin and... huh, Crossbell's representative of the Spot-the-Dominion game instead.

I don't really remember if Jusis has any resentment towards his brother, though. Emma definitely didn't towards Vita, after all...

I was just kind of talking about that one fight in CS2 where he kind of got curbstomped, it'd be nice if he could show he was as competent or something.

I really want to see Schera return. Out of all of the party members from Sky that have not reappeared, she strikes me as having the most unfinished business, as she has incomplete stories with

Spoiler

both Olivier and Luciola, which not only do not get resolved in the 3rd but get outright acknowledged and renewed.

As far as Cold Steel goes I'm probably most curious about Elliot, since it seems like he's had a mild redesign and I need to know if he's still a cutie.

1 hour ago, Iridium said:

I really want to see Schera return. Out of all of the party members from Sky that have not reappeared, she strikes me as having the most unfinished business, as she has incomplete stories with

Hide contents

both Olivier and Luciola, which not only do not get resolved in the 3rd but get outright acknowledged and renewed.

As far as Cold Steel goes I'm probably most curious about Elliot, since it seems like he's had a mild redesign and I need to know if he's still a cutie.

I feel like adding Elliott involves a certain overbearing father

Scherazard, after finishing the 3rd. People who have finished the game will know why. 

10 hours ago, TheEnd said:

Jusis has an inferiority complex and respects Rufus--I wouldn't say he holds any resentment towards his brother. As for ideals and such, it's a bit hard to say, but I bet he isn't impressed Rufus is currently governing Crossbell. When it comes to the old Class VII, for the sake of the story, Jusis is the person I want to see the most. He's in a very interesting position.

57 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Scherazard, after finishing the 3rd. People who have finished the game will know why. 

6 hours ago, Iridium said:

I really want to see Schera return. Out of all of the party members from Sky that have not reappeared, she strikes me as having the most unfinished business, as she has incomplete stories

We might even get to see "the answer" in CS3, also if Agate got to A rank she probably moved up a bit too.

On 6/17/2017 at 10:59 AM, Jedi said:

So question to the general Falcom folks around here like @Refa @Tonton @TheEnd @eclipse @DodgeDusk

Who is the character that you want to see most in this game that hasn't been confirmed already?

I want to see an all-out argument between the three professors.  It should be entertaining, to say the least~!

From the (soon-to-not-be) latest magazine article, @ Esterior:

Additional Comments from Toshihiro Kondo

(...)

Also, while the Ouroboros will be making a big move, their antagonists, the Gralsritter, are probably taking up countermeasures to them. Not only are Gralsritter that have been seen before likely to appear, but there may also be some individuals who would likely cause a ‘no way!’ reaction.

I guess this means at least Kevin, [Zero/Ao Spoilers], Thomas and Barkhorn are all in (and probably Ein too)
Who's ready for Gaius's reveal as a church agent