Sen no Kiseki/Trails of Cold Steel III: PS4 exclusive, Sep 28th, 2017 (JPN)

DodgeDusk

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, TheEnd said:

From the (soon-to-not-be) latest magazine article, @ Esterior:

I guess this means at least Kevin, [Zero/Ao Spoilers], Thomas and Barkhorn are all in (and probably Ein too)
Who's ready for Gaius's reveal as a church agent

I reckon Ries will show up, too. Watch her be that Zero/Ao spoiler! And yes, if Gaius isn't affiliated with the church in any way shape or form, I'm going to be surprised.

I was already expecting to fight Cedric, though as Osborne's pawn and not as an edgy dropout.

Falcom's efforts to tease and delay the announcement of old Class VII's designs are definitely something, though. I wonder whose back we'll see this time

EDIT:

So apparently the stuff of Cedric fleeing to North Ambria w/ Testarossa is false.

... well then

Edited by TheEnd

Cedric really looks like someone else entirely. I think his new look is pretty generic, though... I blame the hair.

Elise is more ladylike and Alfin is now a titty monster, huh. I bet those are actually pads

8 hours ago, TheEnd said:

Cedric really looks like someone else entirely. I think his new look is pretty generic, though... I blame the hair.

Elise is more ladylike and Alfin is now a titty monster, huh. I bet those are actually pads

Cedric took some style from his brother i guess, i wonder where elise got that jewelary in her hair from, and Alfin wants to look good i guess

On 6/21/2017 at 5:18 AM, TheEnd said:

He'll have Alan's moveset. 

7 hours ago, TheEnd said:

Which other Alan

Way ahead of you

SCHOOLBOY ALAN

Also Refa is finally getting to the end of CS2, well the 3rd ending anyways.

On 5/15/2017 at 1:09 PM, Jedi said:

They have to do something really really crazy good. Like even A-Ranks have to do some crazy stuff before being considered A. 

Agate? He went through the entire Liberl crisis merely a B and is just now becoming an A for instance, although we know Sara is an A, the youngest in fact. Although thats probably partly due to her origin story, and how she had to live for awhile.

The youngest A rank bracer is actually Estelle "I have a big stick" Bright.

On 6/17/2017 at 1:59 PM, Jedi said:

So question to the general Falcom folks around here like @Refa @Tonton @TheEnd @eclipse @DodgeDusk

Who is the character that you want to see most in this game that hasn't been confirmed already?

Loewe and Crow.

...Man, I fucking hate Trails.  I don't mind killing off characters, but why does it have to be my favourite ones every time?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jedi said:

Oh that would be nice, oh yeah Shirley wants me to bug you into joining the Falcom Discord :P: 

I'll believe when I see it, though
Three more days

What's Discord