Something wrong with map and palette?

Rindille

Sorry for more dummy questions :P

After inserting the map, this happened:

post-27906-0-20654300-1482792822_thumb.png

But after a click it disappeared:

post-27906-0-98272400-1482792867_thumb.png

Why is this happening?

Also, my palette for black peg knight messed up...

post-27906-0-79847800-1482792956_thumb.png

I want to make it like this:

post-27906-0-26394400-1482793064.png

Could someone help me with these questions?

Thank you very much! :D

For the pegasus knight palette, you need to find the order that the pegasus knight palette is in and replicate the order in your unit palette (I don't know how to better describe this)

unknown.png

The bottom of the image here shows the palette order-- right to left, bottom to top; & the format that a number of intsys's palettes use (i have no idea if the pegasus knight is one of these, though).

FEditor_Adv is useful for finding the palette orders at the very least; so I suggest using that for the time being (or figuring out FE_Recolor if your monitor has enough vertical height to make it feasible)

For the pegasus knight palette, you need to find the order that the pegasus knight palette is in and replicate the order in your unit palette (I don't know how to better describe this)

unknown.png

The bottom of the image here shows the palette order-- right to left, bottom to top; & the format that a number of intsys's palettes use (i have no idea if the pegasus knight is one of these, though).

FEditor_Adv is useful for finding the palette orders at the very least; so I suggest using that for the time being (or figuring out FE_Recolor if your monitor has enough vertical height to make it feasible)

I fixed it using FE Recolor.

Thanks!