PS4 Exclusives Recommendations

Sentacotus

So over the holidays i recently got a ps4 bundled with Uncharted 4. I also managed to get Final Fantasy XV and Little Big Planet 3 for cheap. Now I already have a decent gaming PC and take full advantage of Lord Gaben's goodness on indie titles as well as AAAs. In short, if its a game on PC i'll get it on PC. For this reason I'm actually struggling to find console exclusives on PS4 indie or otherwise. Im also not too familiar with the platform as its my first Sony console. Im pretty open to most things so any recommendations are welcomed!

Edited by LordOTaco

Here is the literal list of every non-launch AAA exclusive (that's not garbage like The Order, or No Man's Sky) on the console it's so small that I could just recommend you all of them.

If you have not already played though them I recommend you purchase the Uncharted Collection and Last of Us remastered before playing Uncharted 4. Uncharted 4 cannot be appreciated if you didn't play the previous games.

Last Guardian: do you like ICO, not Shadow of the Colossus, ICO if to this day you can still enjoy that game you will be able to appreciate the last guardian, it's a great game but is a heavily flawed game as well you also have to have patience as the AI is not entirely reliable.

Bloodborne: it's dark souls with a castlevania like aesthetic and that's all...

Ratchet and Clank: You can get this game for dirt cheap right now so its totally worth it if you have any appreciation for Platformer's.

Until Dawn: do you like slasher films do you mind the light adventure games genre if you like either of those things you'll likely enjoy this game.

And then there's a couple games that are ports Vita games that we're good namely Tearaway Unfolded (which I played and by the way is pretty good you'll like it if you appreciate little big planet) and Gravity Rush remastered.

There are also some exclusive digital games such as Amplitude and everybody's gone to the rapture I cannot recommend any of the digital exclusives, I recommend doing your own research and finding out what you like from those as they are very particular on taste, and I haven't found any that are really standout yet.

And that's every single non launch exclusive for the console that's out right now I am not joking. Of the launch line up the only two games that are redeemable are Infamous: Second Son and Killzone: Shadowfall I don't recommend either as they're mostly just good for launch games.

Also If you have any interest in Dishonored 2, and Arkham knight do not get the PC version get the PS4 versions.

Edited by Locke087

Ratchet and Clank-Good solid platforming/shooting and genuine fun.

Until Dawn-Playable slasher film that's really entertaining. I was enthralled enough that I finished it in 2 sessions.

Bloodborne-Good challenging gameplay if you like souls-type games.

Last of Us Remastered- Great all around game

Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection- All great games for before you play the 4th one.

Infamous: Second son is decent fun and it's cheap as hell now.

Same goes for Killzone: Shadow Fall

Here is the literal list of every non-launch AAA exclusive (that's not garbage like The Order, or No Man's Sky) on the console it's so small that I could just recommend you all of them.

If you have not already played though them I recommend you purchase the Uncharted Collection and Last of Us remastered before playing Uncharted 4. Uncharted 4 cannot be appreciated if you didn't play the previous games.

Last Guardian: do you like ICO, not Shadow of the Colossus, ICO if to this day you can still enjoy that game you will be able to appreciate the last guardian, it's a great game but is a heavily flawed game as well you also have to have patience as the AI is not entirely reliable.

Bloodborne: it's dark souls with a castlevania like aesthetic and that's all...

Ratchet and Clank: You can get this game for dirt cheap right now so its totally worth it if you have any appreciation for Platformer's.

Until Dawn: do you like slasher films do you mind the light adventure games genre if you like either of those things you'll likely enjoy this game.

And then there's a couple games that are ports Vita games that we're good namely Tearaway Unfolded (which I played and by the way is pretty good you'll like it if you appreciate little big planet) and Gravity Rush remastered.

There are also some exclusive digital games such as Amplitude and everybody's gone to the rapture I cannot recommend any of the digital exclusives, I recommend doing your own research and finding out what you like from those as they are very particular on taste, and I haven't found any that are really standout yet.

And that's every single non launch exclusive for the console that's out right now I am not joking. Of the launch line up the only two games that are redeemable are Infamous: Second Son and Killzone: Shadowfall I don't recommend either as they're mostly just good for launch games.

Also If you have any interest in Dishonored 2, and Arkham knight do not get the PC version get the PS4 versions.

Wow thanks for the recommendations. And dont worry im well aware of Arkham Knights short fallings on PC and that Killzone Shadow Fall is mediocre at best.

http://gematsu.com/exclusives/ps4

This is a good list to check out.

Bookmarked! Thanks a ton

Ratchet and Clank-Good solid platforming/shooting and genuine fun.

Until Dawn-Playable slasher film that's really entertaining. I was enthralled enough that I finished it in 2 sessions.

Bloodborne-Good challenging gameplay if you like souls-type games.

Last of Us Remastered- Great all around game

Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection- All great games for before you play the 4th one.

Infamous: Second son is decent fun and it's cheap as hell now.

Same goes for Killzone: Shadow Fall

I've heard good things about the Nathan Drake Collection as with Ratchet and Clank an Bloodbourne.

Thanks again everyone! Looking at possibly taking advantage of Gamestops 2 for 1 deal right now on Uncharted Collection, Ratchet and Clank, and Bloodbourne. I'll probably look into getting Last Guardian after a price drop.

Just wanted to drop in and thank everyone for their recommendations they really actually helped alot. I ended up getting the Uncharted Collection and Ratchet and Clank so far my starting library is

1. Final Fantasy XV

2. Uncharted Collection

3. Uncharted 4

4. Little Big Planet 3

5. Ratchet and Clank.

Planning on getting Horizon Zero, Persona 5, and FF7 remake when they come out and probably Bloodbourne at a later date.