PMP (Pick my Pairings)

deactivated

NOTICE: All the pairings have been added, so respond to this post with what you think of this idea.

Recently, I learnt about a thing called PMU, or Pick my Units. And while that's cool and all, I kinda want to add to that.

You have to pick (most of) my pairings. The only pairing you cannot choose is the Avatar's, since I'm going to be marrying her to Gerome no matter what. However, the rest of the units are yours.

Hot Mommas what do you mean chrom isn't a hot momma

Chrom X Sumia

Lissa X Vaike

Sully X Libra

Miriel X Stahl

Sumia X Chrom

Maribelle X Gaius

Panne X Lon'qu

Cordelia X Gregor

Nowi X Henry

Tharja X Kellam

Olivia X Frederick

Cherche X Donny

Children

Owain X Noire

Inigo X Lucina

Brady X Severa

M!Morgan X Nah

Yarne X Kjelle

Laurent X Cynthia

Edited by Penguinbean24

Inigo x Lucina

Owain x Noire

Miriel X Stahl.

Sully x Libra

Laurent x Cynthia

Huh, all interesting pairings. The only one I know about and don't personally like is Lucina X Inigo, but where is the fun in that if I don't do a pairing per your request because I dislike it? All of them will be added!

Huh, all interesting pairings. The only one I know about and don't personally like is Lucina X Inigo, but where is the fun in that if I don't do a pairing per your request because I dislike it? All of them will be added!

Well if you're not sure about Lucina x Inigo, Brady x Lucina is a better one! Actually I was going to switch that before hehe

Brady x Lucina is fun because of their VA who are also married IRL so yeah I'll change my pick for this one!

Edited by charmedx3

Well if you're not sure about Lucina x Inigo, Brady x Lucina is a better one! Actually I was going to switch that before hehe

Brady x Lucina is fun because of their VA who are also married IRL so yeah I'll change my pick for this one!

While I'm not going to change it, I did marry them on my other file!! I'd love to change it, but a deal is a deal.

Noticing that you haven't paired Severa up yet, so how about Brady X Severa?

Woah!! that's such a coincidence, since I'm doing that in my current playthrough of the game.

So, that means that Yarne will have to marry Kjelle (another pairing I'm doing right now), and we have our pairings! I'll add them post-haste!