What are your plans for 2017?

Marz

It's hard to believe that today is the last day of 2016 eh? I feel neutral to 2016 I didn't hate it or love it..

The hate comes from harresment and the love comes from meeting some new people and friends so I'm 50 50 about it.

Personally I'm planning to shape up and get training, my physique isn't is trash and I would like to shape up a little for 2017.

I go with the flow so I just do whatever, I think the shape up plan is the closest thing I've gotten to a serious plan of something to do.

What are you planning to do for 2017?

I wish you enjoyed 2016 and had fun while it lasted. Farewell 2016, Hello 2017..

I would say 2016 was a pretty normal year for me. No conflict really, but nothing exciting happened either so here's to hoping 2017 will shake things up.(preferably in a good way lol)

I'll be starting college on the 4th. So I'm hoping it goes well.

Other than that, I'm planning to start up on an exercising regimen because I could stand to lose a few pounds. I have a diet plan laid out, now I just need to get started.

Wish you a happy new year, Steele! Hope everything works out!

Draw waaaaaaaaaay more than 2016 because in terms of mental and creative energy, both of those things have been especially hard for me this year because of university.

I also plan on learning a bit of Japanese (since I've already memorized and learned Hiragana and Katakana in about a week already).

First of all,

Happy New Year for all those who just had their final of 2016 finished! Of course, half of the people on Earth just had their final day of 2016 start, so, happy New Year for them after tomorrow!

For 2017, I'd like to have my art skills more improved. And of course pass my exams of January and May(or June, school hasn't decided yet).

I'm also going to start some exercise to get less chubby, or even become thin if it's possible. And probably lower my addiction to my laptop and video games.

Anyways, hope you all have a great 2017!

I still can't believe I lived in Spain for a longer period than in my homeland this year; it feels so long ago, but boy what an experience it was.

If all goes well, I'll graduate in 2017. After that, well, who knows what the future holds. I'm nervous and slightly confused, but things always work out one way or another, and I'm sure this'll be no exception.

Happy 2017, my friends. I look forward to your company this coming year as well.

Try to figure out what the hell I am going to do with my life and at the very least get a part time job if I can't get a full time one. 2016 was not my worst year but it was pretty bad at some points, about the only good things for me were Fates, TMS#FE and being adopted by my black cat Cleo. I might go back to school I don't know but I have to come up with something.

This year I want to practice reading, writing and speaking more Japanese. I wanna be more active on here. I also want to beat more FE titles. Other than that, this year I would like to get my own car and do things that I've either been to shy or afraid to do.

Happy new years to everyone! Stay safe and enjoy it guys!