Some sprites for my upcoming Ragefest tribute.

EclipseXIV

Here are some badly made portraits for my Ragefest tribute (if I ever get around to doing it)

EclipseXIV (me): post-27987-0-02211800-1483206072.jpg

I think this one is my best. It's a recolored Sue/Karla splice.

Lunacy (my friend): post-27987-0-07876100-1483206118.jpg

Not as great. It's a recolored Saul/Legault with Hector's hairstyle.

Samuel L. Jackson (don't ask): post-27987-0-48600100-1483206227.jpg

Probably the worst one. It's a bald, recolored Karel from FE6.

George W. Bush (don't ask): post-27987-0-75682900-1483206291.jpg

It looks alright, but not much like the actual guy.

Ali (one of the main characters besides Marc): post-27987-0-72419800-1483219790.png

More to come soon! Hopefully I get better.

Edited by EclipseXIV

These would look much better with proper color contrast. Coloring is kind of a beginner's trap with this sort of thing. Unless you're know graphic design or have an eye for what colors go well with what, you should stick to using color schemes already used in the GBA games. I was going to recolor one of them to show you as an example, but you've saved these as jpgs, which causes a lot of artefacting, and I can't properly alter it. You should be uploading these in png format.

These would look much better with proper color contrast. Coloring is kind of a beginner's trap with this sort of thing. Unless you're know graphic design or have an eye for what colors go well with what, you should stick to using color schemes already used in the GBA games. I was going to recolor one of them to show you as an example, but you've saved these as jpgs, which causes a lot of artefacting, and I can't properly alter it. You should be uploading these in png format.

Thanks for the feedback! In the future, I will be getting the color palettes from the GBA games to use sometime. I am bad at identifying colors, I'll admit.

P.S. My new addition to the post is a png, and the future ones will be too.

Edited by EclipseXIV

This entry seems like it'll be a strange entry. I hope you get it completed.

Thank you! I have already made an absurdly long page of notes detailing tons of stuff. I am going to get Nightmare soon, so I'll be able to get started in not too long. And yes, it is very strange.

Edited by EclipseXIV