what should i play

Ansem

Chrono Trigger, Star Ocean, Live a Live, the SNES FEs, Final Fantasy 6, Super Metroid, Bahamut Lagoon and Earthbound are some good SNES games you could try.

Golden Sun 1 and 2, Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission, Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, Super Robot Wars Original Generation 1 and 2, and Advance Wars are some GBA games you could try.

SNES FEs

played these and hacks probably over a hundred times over the span of like 9 years. i dont even use translation anymore lmao.

i think i'll give golden sun a run. started TLA but golden sun one was way too long ago for me to remember what the premise behind TLA was.

played these and hacks probably over a hundred times over the span of like 9 years. i dont even use translation anymore lmao.

i think i'll give golden sun a run. started TLA but golden sun one was way too long ago for me to remember what the premise behind TLA was.

Yeah, give it a go. It's cool, although the 3d graphics...well, I didn't really like it when I first saw it, but that's just my opinion.