Happy New Year!

デッド

2016 was pretty nice for me for the most part, but can I not lose a loved one a third year in a row...? Hope 2017 is tragedy free at last.

Still, I'll always remember 2016 because it was majorly an awesome year for Pittsburgh sports. <3 Penguins got the Stanley Cup and my favorite player on the Steelers got the game-winning score with nine seconds left on CHRISTMAS vs the hated Ravens who they broke a losing streak to at last. Steelers also won their division with that victory. x3

I just spent New Year's Eve with Shin, Paperblade, and my RL friends. Pretty fun party, lots of singing and not as much drinking as I thought some people would do. 2017 here, lol.

Well fuck.

What a way for the year to start. My stepdad's sister-in-law apparently had a heart attack last night and was in the hospital. I actually don't know yet if she's alright. She's not even 50, I think. What the hell...

I didn't want anymore shit like this for a long time. A LONG time... Some of you guys know why.

EDIT: Okay, stepdad told me she's fine, that's a relief, but still. NOT a way to start the f-ing year...

Edited by Anacybele

^ Whoa, I feel sorry for you. Hope your stepdad's sister-in-law doesn't have a heart attack again, and remains healthy and okay.

I also had a rather bad start of the new year. My throat got sore, became slightly sick, and now I'm getting nasty coughs. What's worse, is that school has started, and my exams are near. And it's crazy cold in the morning, which makes it more difficult for me to get better. But I do hope to get better in the next day or so.