[Idea] Majora's Mask Styled Fire Emblem

Obscurité

Majora's Mask Styled Fire Emblem?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Does the Idea of a Fire Emblem game that has psychological undertones, like Majora's mask, sound cool?

Hi! I recently began hacking into Awakening's files and had and Idea. I'm considering making a Fire Emblem Awakening hack that would focus greatly on psychological elements like in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask. For those who've played it you may get what I mean. The game has some great "darkness" that I'd love to see in a Fire Emblem game maybe even to a greater extent. I'm very much a noob to the whole Fe hacking scene and being as I hope to make this an Awakening hack I can only expect it to get harder but I'm more that willing to power through. Here are just some of the Ideas I had planned and what their possibility of seeing fruition is...

- New, "Darker", Soundtrack [For Sure! That Music Major sure comes in handy here!]

- More Same-Sex Marriage Options [For Sure]

- New Classes [May be troublesome]

- More Unique Supports [For Sure]

- New Skills [i don't even know if it's possible]

- 2 Children From One Parent [Doubt It's possible]

Anyway these were just a few of the Ideas I had. Let me know what you think about a Majora's Mask styled Fire Emblem game.

Thanks,

- Obscurite.