Problems using Tiled

Amberstorm

So I got Tiled yesterday and it's been working great at making the maps, but nothing else. To start, the layer property menu refuses to open, so I decided to just skip map change and try to insert it. I followed the instructions in both Markyjoe's and Nintenlord's tutorial's but I kept getting a weird error, can anyone help? I attached a screenshot of the error as well as picture of the map, I built it in only Tiled and I check to confirm the file was indeed a Tiled file (forgive the bad map design it's my first attmept at making a map).post-27337-0-41606600-1483319652_thumb.png post-27337-0-42916000-1483319759_thumb.png

A 'could not load assembly' error means that the Tiled inserter is unable to load some of the programming code that it needs to run.

Did you move the inserter's .exe out of the folder it came in? Because it needs to stay there. If you haven't moved it, then maybe your installation is borked.

Edited by Primefusion

actually the inserter was one of the only thing I didn't take out of the original file it came in, how would the installation be borked? the copy of both the instalator and main Tiled came from Nintenlord's post

The error says that it couldn't load 'ROMhacking', which is supposed to live alongside the .exe.

Here's what your inserter directory should look like (the zip and readme don't have to be there, everything else though must):

4oSZIr9.png

If it doesn't look like that, then it's probably time to redownload.

Edited by Primefusion