Seliph and Daisy glitch

Valkama

I have never heard of such a glitch. There is a glitch that allows seliph and JULIA to fall in love almost instantly Specifics can be found here:http://serenesforest.net/genealogy-of-the-holy-war/characters/jealousy/ (although it only works on some save tiles, and no one is sure what causes it to work or not on any given playthrough. It's most likely that it has something to do with whether you used substitutes.) If you perform this glitch to early, you miss a conversation involving daisy/patty that gives celice the second hero sword. It's possible that someone saw the words "instant romance glitch" and "Patty" in the same sentance in this context and misremembered it or something.

While they never instantly fell in love, in the last run of FE4 I did Celice was at the "in love" stage at the fortune teller with Daisy at the start of Ch7. However, it went away after I reset the game. Perhaps it's something to do with love tables being messed up or something; Celice and Julia didn't have their 490 base before the reset.

While they never instantly fell in love, in the last run of FE4 I did Celice was at the "in love" stage at the fortune teller with Daisy at the start of Ch7. However, it went away after I reset the game. Perhaps it's something to do with love tables being messed up or something; Celice and Julia didn't have their 490 base before the reset.

What patch, if any, were you using? I heard this may be a bug in an old patch that doesn't exist in the JP version. The person who told me about it said they fell in love after about 5 turns which would make sense if somehow they got their love data switched.

Edited by Valkama