Fire Emblem Games for Sale

Hey everyone!

As much as I hate to, I'm selling my home consoles and games as I prepare for an apartment and a lifestyle of moving between two countries fairly often. I'm able to keep my handhelds just fine, but my consoles would be too much of a pain to move and use in the PAL region (as mine are NTSC).

So! You guys luck out, because I have the following FE games for sale:

Fire Emblem (Famicom)

Gaiden (Famicom, has okay box & manual)

Gaiden (English reproduction cart that works on NA NES)

Mystery of the Emblem (Super Famicom, back plate is very yellow)

Mystery of the Emblem (English reproduction cart that works on NA SNES)

Genealogy (Complete in box, with manual and bloodline chart, very nice)

Thracia 776 (Super Famicom, complete in box. Manual and cart are very nice, while box is decent)

Thracia 776 (English reproduction cart that works on NA SNES; translation is iffy but playable. OK condition)

Path of Radiance (Gamecube, complete in box - disc is great) Sold!

Radiant Dawn (Wii, complete in box - disc is good but has been resurfaced, plays great)

You'll notice that I haven't listed prices - I know that these games (especially the last two) can be quite pricey. I know what everything is worth, but I will listen to any and all offers as long as it is decent. It would make me much happier to see them go to a loving FE home, than have to sell them on E-bay. I don't have to pay E-bay fees if I sell them on Serenes, which I definitely have in mind.

Although not FE, I also have for sale:

NES console with all the works (has great pins and two controllers)

Legend of Zelda (Gold cart)

Zelda II (gray cart, has manual)

City Connection

Kid Icarus

Little Nemo the Dream Master

Crystalis

SNES Console with all the works (clean pins and one controller)

Earthbound

A Link to the Past (has manual) sold!

Terranigma reproduction cart (in great shape, has a custom cardboard box, plays on NTSC)

Dracula XX (Super Famicom, compete in box - game and manual are very very nice, box is pretty good)

White Wii Console with all the works (Has gamecube ports, black wiimotion plus wiimote with nunchuck)

Okami (disc is in great shape)

I also have a first print Game Boy Pocket, that doesn't have a battery light (first prints didn't have them) but is in great shape and works great!

Also for sale is a Roy amiibo - I have an extra that's still in the package

PLEASE NOTE: Most of the NES/SNES games come with universal game cases with custom covers. Just ask! They were owned with a collector's mindset and are in great shape unless otherwise noted. When you inquire, I would be happy to give a description and give photos. Again, just ask!

Thanks for looking guys! It breaks my heart to sell any of it, but it's something that works best for me right now and I really want to see it go to a good home. I'll listen to any offers, and I also love Cipher cards! ;p

(speaking of cipher cards, I have a pretty good reputation for trades and things there, and I take customer satisfaction very seriously)

Edited by ChibiToastExplosion

Confirming that your Crystalis is for NES [superior game] and not for the GameBoy

Yes on both accounts :D

(the games listed by the consoles are for that console, I should have clarified that)

NES Crystalis is one of my favorite all time games. The cart is in SUPERB shape with cleaned pins, a dust sleeve, and a custom case.

Umm....that list you mentioned doesn't seem to look that much big at all? Are you sure you can't try to just make space for all those games you have?

If it was me, I personally would try to figure a way to move all my stuff as I know that once I get rid of it, its gone permanently and getting it again will never happen unless I strike a miracle.

And fellas, this is why.......

Handhelds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Consoles. Because of portability and easy accesses.

Umm....that list you mentioned doesn't seem to look that much big at all? Are you sure you can't try to just make space for all those games you have?

If it was me, I personally would try to figure a way to move all my stuff as I know that once I get rid of it, its gone permanently and getting it again will never happen unless I strike a miracle.

And fellas, this is why.......

Handhelds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Consoles. Because of portability and easy accesses.

It's definitely why I prefer handhelds

Most of this is because my future is likely back and forth all the time. Also,shipping small packages to europe can be very expensive, so if I can save the weight and 2/3 square feet by golly I'll cut what I can.

Europe is also a different voltage and hz rate on their TV's, so getting NTSC to work in PAL is in fact doable, but a total pain. Especially for games I haven't played, or in the case of things like EB and A Link to the Past, I have them on 3DS VC.

Wait, are you moving to Emilia? I thought you were somehow trying to get her over to the states?

Hmm... I've always wanted to play FE4 on cart... but I don't know if I'll be able to. I'll just pass on this opportunity for a later one.

Wait, are you moving to Emilia? I thought you were somehow trying to get her over to the states?

Hmm... I've always wanted to play FE4 on cart... but I don't know if I'll be able to. I'll just pass on this opportunity for a later one.

Well, right now she is still working on her US visa, and the running plan is to still have her come to the States. However, during my recent visit we discussed getting my Finnish visa as well. I'd like to keep our options very open!

Sorry for the a double post, but significant update:

Path of Radiance (75) and A Link to the Past (25) sold. Prices in (p) so you know that I'm not trying to get top dollar or rip fans off.

Also, I recently got in the printed label cart of Thracia 776 complete in box and Dracula XX super famicom complete in box. Also added a Roy amiibo for sale.

I plan on putting these up ebay eventually; even if you are unsure, let me know your interest and I can hold off.

Thank you for looking! :D

Edited by ChibiToastExplosion