Special Needs Trump Supporter Kidnapped/Tortured By Blacks

Rend Keaven

It takes a while to find news that angers me this much. Especially how the mainstream media does not see this as hate crime. Just shows the problems with "White Guilt".

I would post more sources such and the livestream the kidnappers recorded but it's quite graphic.

Also it's 6:30 AM where I am and I've to be at work in 30 minutes.

Edited by Rend Keaven

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this and I think that the #blmkidnapping tag is stupid. I do believe this is a hate crime, but I also don't believe BLM is involved in this, or at least it should not represent BLM.

Otherwise, I'm not sure what your first line is getting at.

This was a fucking awful thing to happen and my heart goes out to the victim.

Yeah, it's awful news.

At least it's actually made the news and the perpetrators have been arrested, though. Shaun King's post was pretty good here.

Apparently the video doesn't mention BLM.

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff

I only used the hashtag in the title because it's a buzzword that best associates with this subject. I don't think BLM were involved but even if they weren't, there will be some zealots who will be overjoyed by this.

Surely there's a non-graphic news site that covers this?

Sorry, I was referring to the video or the attack, not new articles, however I could have worded that sentence better.

I'm on my 5 min break as I'm typing this so I'll find more stuff on this when I return. Feel free to post any sources on this if you find anything.

Edited by Rend Keaven

I only used the hashtag in the title because it's a buzzword that best associates with this subject. I don't think BLM we're involved but even if they weren't, there will be some zealots who will be overjoyed by this.

This is fair, and also correct - people are shitting themselves over this over all kinds of social media and it's completely insane how much it has blown up for the reasons that Res linked.

I don't know what others have to say about it, but Res' link was basically the /thread - and this is one of those things where everyone can unite behind calling those four torturers incredibly awful people. I'm going to try to be very careful my words here though, because this man deserves the utmost care and sympathy, but the irony in all this is pretty much that nothing similar has blown up this much when the races were reversed (and under more extreme circumstances) and that this is being highly politicized by certain factions who find it to their benefit to spin a narrative about how racism is perpetuated by minorities. It's quite discomforting, to say the least.

Edited by Lord Raven

And people still say that Trump and his supporters are the ones spreading hate, racism and every other buzzword there is, pure hypocrisy.

This is just absolutely horrible and unbelievable, let's just hope Trump can fix the state of the country for the better.

I'm so glad Trump won and this is coming from a non-white.

Edited by Thatonething

And people still say that Trump and his supporters are the ones spreading hate, racism and every other buzzword there is, pure hypocrisy.

still do, tbh

this is really vile, but it doesn't somehow absolve "the other side" from racism, that's pure tribalism. also bet no one would be covering this if the roles were reversed.

Edited by Radiant head

This is just absolutely horrible and unbelievable, let's just hope Trump can fix the state of the country for the better.

This post 100%, just replace the "non-white" part with "disabled woman" for my case.

I'm sick of people saying Trump is spreading hate, Trump's supporters are shitty, and other things like this when there are just as many Trump haters doing the same things, if not worse! A Trump-supporting veteran had his home burned to the ground! A man was beaten nearly to death for supposedly supporting Trump even though he repeatedly said he didn't! And so on.

I'm not saying that there actually aren't Trump supporters doing hateful things, there are. But you can't blame Trump for this. Or any presidential candidate for that matter, no matter how twisted Hillary may be. The people that commit these crimes choose to do so themselves! Neither Trump nor anyone else actually went out and told people to spread hate or target people they hate with hate crimes.

Edited by Anacybele

still do, tbh

this is really vile, but it doesn't somehow absolve "the other side" from racism, that's pure tribalism. also bet no one would be covering this if the roles were reversed.

of course there's bad apples on both sides, but if you compare the amount of "actual" cases and I'm not talking about the many many proven false cases where people claimed to be attacked by trump supporters, you know the ones that biased and bought fake media like the Clinton New Network (CNN) so readily reports which lead to even more crimes, I'm talking about cases like these that so easily get disregarded on the mainstream media and do not get labeled as hate crimes or racist, then you would notice which supporters are responsible for spreading more hate, the ones who claim to be loving and tolerant just show how hypocritical they are.

I'm certain at least the very few rational minded would cover this regardless if the roles were reversed or not, this is just pure hatred and an actual hate crime, it should be reported by every major and independent news outlet, on another note also I'm tired of hearing that only white people can be racist, I'm not white and I can say that white, black, asian people can be racist too.

Edited by Thatonething

I, a middle-aged (or let's say young-ish) white man, am still convinced that Trump's campain was based on lies, hate, bullying, fear-mongering and chauvinism, and that he is a horrible choice as the leader of any nation. This crime is horrible, but it doesn't change my stance because it is based on Trumps words and behavior (and now that he's starting to use his political power, his actions), not that of his supporters.

€: Thatonething, how would you catorize Breitbart? You know, the webside whose former executive chairman is now the Trump's chief strategist? I honestly can't help but shake my head when Trump supporters whine about the oh-so-manipulative mainstream media.

€²:

[...]I can say that white, black, asian people can be racist too.
So... who in this thread do you think didn't know that? Because I did. Edited by ping

I, a middle-aged (or let's say young-ish) white man, am still convinced that Trump's campain was based on lies, hate, bullying, fear-mongering and chauvinism, and that he is a horrible choice as the leader of any nation. This crime is horrible, but it doesn't change my stance because it is based on Trumps words and behavior (and now that he's starting to use his political power, his actions), not that of his supporters.

not that it has anything to do with this news, I don't mean to derail this more but I would gladly take Trump over Hillary, she had plans to increase the refugees influx by some sources say up to 500%, the US doesn't need that much more unvetted potential terrorists, not saying they all are but look at what happened in Germany, there are rape cases by the hundreds and with the recent death of the teenager (I can't recall her name at this time), I certainly won't want there to be an increase in potential terrorist attacks in the US more than what you claim is chauvinism or hate.

There are many other reasons why I support Trump and Not Hillary but I don't want to add more to this discussion out of respect to staying on topic

Edited by Thatonething

€: Thatonething, how would you catorize Breitbart? You know, the webside whose former executive chairman is now the Trump's chief strategist? I honestly can't help but shake my head when Trump supporters whine about the oh-so-manipulative mainstream media.

€²:

So... who in this thread do you think didn't know that? Because I did.

Media is different in each country, German media is different than US media, when a mainstream media outlet uses its own camera men to be fake Hillary supporters, you bet people will not like that and start seeing how manipulative, biased and basically full of shit they are, there are many other reasons why I and a great number of people don't trust outlets like CNN, such as how they attempt cutting off anytime someone brings up the issues with Hillary and her campaign but I already derailed this discussion further than I said.

as for the second point, I know people know that, that's why I said on another note.

OK, got back home and found a few things.

Two articles (from CNN and WGN-TV, not sure if they are reliable or not) say they have been charged for hate crime, despite morons like Don Lemon and Symone Sanders saying it's not hate crime on CNN.

What also bothers me is that there are articles from publishers like the Independent where they are only focusing on the hashtag being racist for blaming BLM on the attack. I personally don't care if the culprits were BLM members, what really bothers me is the double standards of this subject and how a defenseless person got attack because of his race and political opinions. Also just because the 4 criminals aren't BLM members, doesn't mean they weren't influenced by BLM.

Two articles (from CNN and WGN-TV, not sure if they are reliable or not) say they have been charged for hate crime, despite morons like Don Lemon and Symone Sanders saying it's not hate crime on CNN.

What also bothers me is that there are articles from publishers like the Independent where they are only focusing on the hashtag being racist for blaming BLM on the attack. I personally don't care if the culprits were BLM members, what really bothers me is the double standards of this subject and how a defenseless person got attack because of his race and political opinions. Also just because the 4 criminals aren't BLM members, doesn't mean they weren't influenced by BLM.

Why am I not surprised, it is CNN after all, Symone Sanders is a vile, race baiting and terrible person.

but glad in some way at least they said it was a hate crime.

Edited by Thatonething

CNN reporting something doesn't make it automatically false, that's how cult members think

"both sides have bad apples" is a dishonest way to brush over how only one side is taking on the systematic racism the country was founded on.

Edited by Radiant head

Did you expect anything less than double standards these days? That being said, I doubt BLM had anything to do with this.

What I do hope people learn from this it's that just because a person is a part of a minority, that doesn't automatically mean that they are pure, innocent and incapable of evil, as opposed to the mindset these days. They are just capable of cruelty, racism and discrimination as a "white privileged straight male".

And I say this as a gay person.

long ass post coming up

Yes, Trump is the one spreading the hate.

How's he gonna fix this, pray tell? Jim Crow laws? A registry for all blacks and Muslims? Being white or non-white has little to do with willful ignorance about how he ran his campaign.

This post 100%, just replace the "non-white" part with "disabled woman" for my case.

I'm sick of people saying Trump is spreading hate, Trump's supporters are shitty, and other things like this when there are just as many Trump haters doing the same things, if not worse! A Trump-supporting veteran had his home burned to the ground! A man was beaten nearly to death for supposedly supporting Trump even though he repeatedly said he didn't! And so on.

I'm not saying that there actually aren't Trump supporters doing hateful things, there are. But you can't blame Trump for this. Or any presidential candidate for that matter, no matter how twisted Hillary may be. The people that commit these crimes choose to do so themselves! Neither Trump nor anyone else actually went out and told people to spread hate or target people they hate with hate crimes.

People are influenced to do things and enabled. This election was built from the ground up on hate - Hillary Clinton never said shit like "knock the crap out of him" at a heckler, nor did he offer up paying the legal fees. She also didn't build a campaign on fear nor did she actually encourage violence.

No, Trump did not say explicitly to target people with hate crimes, but his rhetoric - and this is the key word, his rhetoric - was all about spreading fear of a country that "lost its way." Lost its way from what? Slavery, Jim Crow? Not giving a shit about poor people from the 60s onwards? Nixon's campaign advisor saying that he was basically anti-black? Sending jobs overseas for cheaper while the middle class in America suffers, and then lying to them that it'll be alright as long as those immigrants are kept out of this country? There's not a point where this country was ever "great" unless you completely whitewash the history of it.

Yes, people do shitty things on both sides, but the issue was that his rhetoric puts people on defense about as much as it puts people on offense. You ultimately can't blame Trump due to personal autonomy, but you can't disregard hateful rhetoric as a factor in shit like this happening.

of course there's bad apples on both sides, but if you compare the amount of "actual" cases and I'm not talking about the many many proven false cases where people claimed to be attacked by trump supporters, you know the ones that biased and bought fake media like the Clinton New Network (CNN) so readily reports which lead to even more crimes, I'm talking about cases like these that so easily get disregarded on the mainstream media and do not get labeled as hate crimes or racist, then you would notice which supporters are responsible for spreading more hate, the ones who claim to be loving and tolerant just show how hypocritical they are.

[citation needed]

I'm certain at least the very few rational minded would cover this regardless if the roles were reversed or not, this is just pure hatred and an actual hate crime, it should be reported by every major and independent news outlet, on another note also I'm tired of hearing that only white people can be racist, I'm not white and I can say that white, black, asian people can be racist too.

I'm tired of "I'm not white but..." being used as an argument. The difference between asian and black people being racist and white people being racist is that the former's "racism" hasn't actually affected the state of US politics for the entirety of this country for its entire history and the latter's has and will continue to do so. Having that said, hate crimes out of racism are unjustified, and the law agrees with the rest of us that the four black people should be jailed, given how they promptly were.

And furthermore, you know that the mainstream media didn't respond on police shootings of people like Trayvon Martin right? It was actually called out because the issue went viral on social media. The Freddie Gray riots were covered as a bunch of black people rioting and not because of Baltimore police's history of giving settlements to victims of their rough rides - which is torture from the fuckin system and not from civilians. Arguably much, much worse. And the cops that killed Freddie Gray had no justice at all despite actually fucking killing him. The justice in this case was completely swift, and the perpetrators are in jail. Freddie's killers were found not guilty, and this wasn't the only case.

not that it has anything to do with this news, I don't mean to derail this more but I would gladly take Trump over Hillary, she had plans to increase the refugees influx by some sources say up to 500%, the US doesn't need that much more unvetted potential terrorists, not saying they all are but look at what happened in Germany, there are rape cases by the hundreds and with the recent death of the teenager (I can't recall her name at this time), I certainly won't want there to be an increase in potential terrorist attacks in the US more than what you claim is chauvinism or hate.

[citation needed]

The actual statistic states that only about 3 refugees have committed crimes in total... since 2001. To assume that a refugee would want to commit a crime here - and by the way, the vetting process for a refugee is significantly longer and more complicated than just getting a visa and immigrating - would immediately turn off a terrorist from entering in as a refugee. The goal of a terrorist is significantly less organized than we think and their job is to get the job done faster and give more of a divide that way, giving people like you fear to actually pretend that bullshit is fact.

Media is different in each country, German media is different than US media, when a mainstream media outlet uses its own camera men to be fake Hillary supporters, you bet people will not like that and start seeing how manipulative, biased and basically full of shit they are, there are many other reasons why I and a great number of people don't trust outlets like CNN, such as how they attempt cutting off anytime someone brings up the issues with Hillary and her campaign but I already derailed this discussion further than I said.

as for the second point, I know people know that, that's why I said on another note.

He asked you specifically about breitbart. Don't dodge the point, especially because the rest of your point made zero sense.

The difference is that these four people have been sentenced to jail, and the white guy is still alive. There are many cases where the black person was killed or harassed, and the white people behind it (often cops but sometimes vigilante like George Zimmerman) had their trial out for days and didn't result in a conviction.

I'm somewhat surprised they actually called it a hate crime. People in the US generally act as if racism against white people doesn't exist.

No they don't. Certain people use different definitions of racism, other people use the more direct "bigoted" definition. The latter is what the alt-right is about, that the white race and white culture is dying (whatever the fuck that means). The people who say that racism against white people doesn't exist believe in a more academic definition that involves a degree of systemic power.

CNN reporting something doesn't make it automatically false, that's how cult members think

"both sides have bad apples" is a dishonest way to brush over how only one side is taking on the systematic racism the country was founded on.

I didn't say everything they say its false, I simply take everything they say with a much greater dose of skepticism and doubt than other outlets.

You neither know me nor know that I have spoken against "actual" attacks made by both parties so please refrain from calling me dishonest, you're not helping your arguments in any way.

Please enough with the social justice, there is racism in the US but compare it to racism to countries such as china or any other asian country, as an asian myself you wouldn't believe how racist and xenophobic countries like China and Korea are, again not all asians are, that is real racism, not just some SJW playing "find the bigot" on CNN, there is far less white on black racism compared to before, look at Obama who won where the majority was white people, they obviously must be racist too, and there is certainly far more racist countries than the US, people in this country don't know how good they have it.

It takes a while to find news that angers me this much.

Really? Because there's news like this constantly - and far worse; many times the victim dies.

Statistics? I've tried googling myself and haven't yet found anything to support your statement that non-Trump supporters are more responsible for spreading hate.

And the Southern Poverty Law Center, which has been tracking hate crime, does make an effort to verify its reports.

There are many other reasons why I support Trump and Not Hillary but I don't want to add more to this discussion out of respect to staying on topic

Yet you had to get the mention in anyway; well, luckily for you Trump did win, that's already been decided, and this has nothing to do with Hillary.

How is the hashtag NOT racist? Why bring up the hashtag at all if you 'don't care'?

Dylann Roof committed an indisputably racially-motivated mass shooting and there wasn't an associated trending hashtag blaming white rights, as he's been treated as a lone wolf, as an outlier, by pretty much everyone. That the 4 criminals aren't BLM members should be enough to let the hashtag die.

By the way, it was recently ruled that the anal rape of a black, disabled student by a white student wasn't a racial or sexual crime.

You neither know me nor know that I have spoken against "actual" attacks made by both parties so please refrain from calling me dishonest, you're not helping your arguments in any way.

He's saying the argument is dishonest. It's implicitly calling you dishonest, but it's also a dishonest argument.

Please enough with the social justice, there is racism in the US but compare it to racism to countries such as china or any other asian country, as an asian myself you wouldn't believe how racist and xenophobic countries like China and Korea are, again not all asians are, that is real racism, not just some SJW playing "find the bigot" on CNN, there is far less white on black racism compared to before, look at Obama who won where the majority was white people, they obviously must be racist too, and there is certainly far more racist countries than the US, people in this country don't know how good they have it.

Oh because it's worse elsewhere doesn't mean we should fix the system here?

SJWs are made-up and an extremely small part of this left you're talking. The fact that people think SJWs exist and are influencing politics is nonsense. Furthermore, there is at best somewhat less racism than before Obama came in office. He was opposed from day 1 for being black, and people will continue to hate him because he was black, rather than Republican obstructionism that actively made people's lives worse.

EDIT: You should explain that racism in detail and also explain why, just because it's worse in another country, doesn't mean that other countries should aim to reform in order to be better. I mean, fuck, the economy is shit, but economy is a lot worse in other countries, why fix ours? This line of logic is faulty.

Edited by Lord Raven

Please enough with the social justice

lol this is where I stopped reading.

I don't need to know anything about you personally to comment on how offensively dishonest it is to pretend white and black people are just as racist to each other and there isn't s complete imbalance of economic power and likelihood to survive a police encounter.

lol this is where I stopped reading.

I don't need to know anything about you personally to comment on how offensively dishonest it is to pretend white and black people are just as racist to each other and there isn't s complete imbalance of economic power and likelihood to survive a police encounter.

While wht you do say is right, I don't think those things should matter when judging someone of a crime.

The first that should be considered when someone is judged is their actions, not their race, sexual orientation or gender.