Special Needs Trump Supporter Kidnapped/Tortured By Blacks

Rend Keaven

I think he can speak for himself.

I'm well-aware he can. I was speaking for myself in that your posts are frustrating to read.

You were the first to use this crime to call Trump's opposition hypocrites.

You then used this topic, when Radiant Head pointed out that people on both sides commit heinous crimes, to claim that non-Trump supporters commit more of the crimes (no source provided); I googled, but couldn't find anything to support your claim. You then used this thread to launch into a non-specific rant about how only white people can be called racist, CNN being biased towards Hillary (if you'd participated in the political threads at all you would know that everyone agrees CNN is terrible), how you're glad Trump won...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Your words

You threw sources that said the rapes happened. Only one source cited statistics - and that 1000 migrants out of 1.1 million were the cause of rapes (but muslimstatistics.org doesn't sound like a reputable, unbiased source, that number wasn't cited, so I'd like to see some corroboration with this). The WaPo article you linked said that 2000 men were involved in sexual assaults, 120 were identified and 60 were migrants. That's a small portion to make a huge deal out of; it's anecdotal at best.

Having that said if you want a statistical model instead of sensationalism - more along the lines of what I was asking for - here you go. The model shows that rape rates have shown very little relation to the number of migrants entering; if this were an issue with accepting more migrants, it wouldn't fluctuate like it has. Furthermore, laws in Germany were created to deport migrants who commit sexual crimes, so they're also doing stuff about it. In actuality, this article is stating that there is next to no effect on rape crimes by migrants, and what you've shown is in fact sensationalism.

because it is not about the petty and unrelated arguments that we had, it is about the hate crime itself.

They're not petty, the whole idea is relevant to racism in America. I've done nothing but respond to you. Edited by Lord Raven

Non-Muslims have performed terrorist attacks in many ways - either by ways of the police, by ways of shootings. Adam Lanza was a sort of extremist, and he killed 20 people. That guy killed 9 in a Charleston shooting. A non-Muslim committed a shooting at the local mall I grew up around. It's simply racism and incongruent to acknowledge one shooting as terrorism, and another as just a poor mentally ill shooter. They're all terrorists.

Wow, your view on what terrorism is is pretty ignorant.

Mentally ill people who commit crimes are not terrorists. Terrorists are those who actively seek to kill and harm a lot of people, people they don't even know, because of their beliefs. People who are mentally ill normally don't have much control over what they do, they're messed up in the head and are a danger to themselves and others because of the mental illness. They're not purposely going around and killing people because they don't agree with something those people do.

Sometimes a guy might grab a gun and shoot someone he just had a fight with, but that's not terrorism either. That's just a guy that decided to take a conflict way too fucking far. You cannot equate this kind of incident with 9/11 or the gay bar shooting or the shooting at that Christmas party in California or any of these.

As for everything else you've said, I'm done. I'm tired of listening to your constant ignorant shitting on Trump and blindness to Hillary's twisted corruption and I don't need to hear it. I'm no longer going to pay any attention to your political posts. I'm sorry. But like Tryhard said, I'm through seeing the same bullshit over and over too.

HOLY FUCK WHAT HAPPENED.

I'm locking this topic while I sort it out. I am NOT happy with a lot of you.

EDIT: Yes, I deleted that last post. And I should probably delete the rest of the posts in this topic.

Now, here's what I see:

1. I don't see a single news article that outlines this incident, despite three pages of responses.

2. The current discussion has absolutely nothing to do with the original topic.

This tells me that no one's interested in actually discussing the incident at hand, so therefore, there's no reason for me to unlock this. PMing me a source is far too late now - that should've been done before the gigantic derail. You vets know better than that.

Edited by eclipse

Posted · Hidden by eclipse, January 6, 2017 - Go away.
Hidden by eclipse, January 6, 2017 - Go away.

I'm well-aware he can. I was speaking for myself in that your posts are frustrating to read.

You were the first to use this crime to call Trump's opposition hypocrites.

You then used this topic, when Radiant Head pointed out that people on both sides commit heinous crimes, to claim that non-Trump supporters commit more of the crimes (no source provided); I googled, but couldn't find anything to support your claim. You then used this thread to launch into a non-specific rant about how only white people can be called racist, CNN being biased towards Hillary (if you'd participated in the political threads at all you would know that everyone agrees CNN is terrible), how you're glad Trump won...

It actually was related to the topic since the most popular outlets CNN report these incidents, which relates to the amount of when CNN "reported" trump supporters committing such as acts, which affects the issue at hand, which shows that the amount of trump supporters committing these acts can be false and they gladly twist his quotes and interviews to benefit them, you said yourself CNN is terrible and many MSM is terrible.

http://townhall.com/columnists/calebparke/2016/12/30/top-10-trump-hate-crime-hoaxes-of-2016-n2264661

http://wearechange.org/fake-hate-crimes-going-viral-violence-surges-young-trump-supporters/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/17/top-10-violent-actions-trump-supporters/

http://reason.com/blog/2016/11/11/election-night-hijab-attack-false

there is about a dozen other resources you can look up but no one seems to read or check

When did I ever say only white people can be called racist? I said specifically said otherwise.

You threw sources that said the rapes happened. Only one source cited statistics - and that 1000 migrants out of 1.1 million were the cause of rapes (but muslimstatistics.org doesn't sound like a reputable, unbiased source, that number wasn't cited, so I'd like to see some corroboration with this). The WaPo article you linked said that 2000 men were involved in sexual assaults, 120 were identified and 60 were migrants. That's a small portion to make a huge deal out of; it's anecdotal at best.

Having that said if you want a statistical model instead of sensationalism - more along the lines of what I was asking for - here you go. The model shows that rape rates have shown very little relation to the number of migrants entering; if this were an issue with accepting more migrants, it wouldn't fluctuate like it has. Furthermore, laws in Germany were created to deport migrants who commit sexual crimes, so they're also doing stuff about it. In actuality, this article is stating that there is next to no effect on rape crimes by migrants, and what you've shown is in fact sensationalism.

They're not petty, the whole idea is relevant to racism in America. I've done nothing but respond to you.

I am done with this argument, I'm tired of talking to someone who only hears and picks new he wants to hear.