Canonical Avatar Pairing?

From what I've read, some of them are more romantic in nature toward the end? Kinda?

this basically.

Its not that Kris actually HAS pairings per se, but moreso that from conversation, the relationship becomes a little further than just friendship.'Course, this only applies to a select few units, which for male Kris is: Catria, Norne, Katerina, Athena, Malliesia, Malice (?). For female: Gordin, Jeorge, Horace, Wolf (as OP stated) and Warren.

I'll have to look into it again, cause its been a long time since last I played the game (cause fuck emulation)

I think the wiki is just going off the translated base convos. From what I've read, some of them are more romantic in nature toward the end? Kinda?

Bingo! Most gender differences between male/female avatar are pretty minor (mostly speech oddities), but certain handsome single men act. . .differently towards a female avatar. I believe Jeorge does the same, as well.

• 5 weeks later...

As others have said, Wolf is only one of potential love interests Kris can get with... if you can really call them love interests. If you ask me though, the closest one to being canon, would be Kris/Katarina. Simply because she's the only character made solely for the game, and just generally has a role in the overall story that coincides with Kris

Also Wolf commits suicide in his ending, so I'm sure that even though he does show interest in Kris, it doesn't really lead anywhere. Also, I wouldn't think too much of it as it's just one of those things thrown in to make Kris look good, which this game does quite a bit. I even made a thread not to long ago bringing out how Kris can sort become romantically involved with other characters, even when they're already romantically involved with someone else. It's just their way of making Kris the almighty being that everyone in Akaneia for one reason or another seems to worship.