As it is courteous

Quetzalcoatl

I've decided to make an Introduction's post.

My experiences with Fire Emblem started with Radiant Dawn which is my favorite in the series, and I have since played Shadow Dragon, Awakening, Conquest, Sacred Stones, and Blazing Sword; however, I have yet to complete any besides Awakening due to my compulsive tendency to restart and make new files. My character preferences veer towards ranged attackers such as mages and archers and speedy swordsmen like myrmidons and thieves; in addition, I usually deploy characters based on personal likability and tend to ignore tier lists. I enjoy using low-level, low-bases units who I baby and make into monsters, and I distaste using any sort of Jeigan units who steal/waste my EXP.

Outside of Fire Emblem, I generally enjoy JRPGS and Action RPGS such as Shin Megami Tensei, Persona, Final Fantasy, Fallout, Deus Ex, Dragon Quest, Kingdom Hearts, Ni No Kuni, and Dark Souls, as well as artistic games such as Flower, Journey, Ico, and Shadow of the Colossus.

I enjoy reading fantasy, sci-fi, and philosophy. I have a varied taste in music ranging from Rock to Video Game Music to Anime Music.

welcome!! i am a bit late but welcome to the forest! i also started with radiant dawn. radiant dawn can be rather challenging, but i suppose it is a breath of fresh air in some ways.

again, welcome to the forest, and enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the forums!

good googly moogly you started with Radiant Dawn,

you sir have balls of steel

welcome to the forest

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

welcome!! i am a bit late but welcome to the forest! i also started with radiant dawn. radiant dawn can be rather challenging, but i suppose it is a breath of fresh air in some ways.

again, welcome to the forest, and enjoy your time here.

Thank you.

Welcome to the Forest, Quetzacoatl!

My character preferences veer towards ranged attackers such as mages and archers and speedy swordsmen like myrmidons and thieves; in addition, I usually deploy characters based on personal likability and tend to ignore tier lists.

That's also my motto. And in my opinion, it's the best way to enjoy the game!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

good googly moogly you started with Radiant Dawn,

you sir have balls of steel

welcome to the forest

This is my new favourite Fire Emblem greeting, ever! XD

Kind greetings, Quetzalcoatl!

Wait... haven't I seen you here before? I'm sure I've seen you floating about here somewhere...

Edited by Light Strategist