Favorite Pokémon of each type?

Magical Glace

Normal: Eevee (HM to Cinccino)

Fire: O++O (if you don't get it, that's Chandelure; HM to Ninetales and Flareon) 

Water: Starmie (HM to Vaporeon, Milotic, and Swampert)

Grass: Lilligant (HM to Leafeon, Bellossom, Tsareena and Roserade)

Ground: Mudsdale (HM to Excadrill)

Fighting: Stufful and Bewear (HM to the Swords of Justice and Lucario)

Bug: Ribombee (HM to Crustle, Volcarona and Leavanny)

Rock: Rockruff (HM to Aerodactyl)

Electric: Alolan Raichu (HM to Vikavolt, all Rotom forms and Jolteon)

Poison: Salazzle (HM to Victreebel)

Psychic: Espeon (HM to Mew, Gardevoir and Gallade)

Flying: Braviary (HM to Toucannon, Staraptor [which gets a shout out for getting b7 from UU for 4 generations straight], and Lugia)

Ice: Glaceon (HM to Alolan Ninetales)

Ghost: Mismagius (HM to Jellicent and Giratina)

Dragon: Dragonite (HM to the Lati twins and Altaria)

Dark: Umbreon (HM to Honchkrow)

Steel: Metagross (HM to Jirachi and Skarmory)

Fairy: Primarina (HM to Sylveon, Florges, Togekiss and Mega Altaria)

Asking the tough questions, indeed. What does HM mean?

Fairy type: Cleffa line. Normal type: Zigzagoon, Lickitung, Kangaskhan, or Zangoose. Electric type: Mareep line, Emolga, Pichu line, Shinx line. Psychic type: Jirachi, Woobat line. Dark type: Poochyena line. Ground type: Sandile line, Phanpy line. Ice type: Lapras or Spheal line. 

Dragon type: Lati@s. Ghost type: Giratina. Grass type: Shroomish line, Skiddo line, or Snivy line. Water type: Buizel line, Mantyke line, Corsola. Fire type: Cyndaquil line, Larvesta line. Steel type: Jirachi. Bug type: Wurmple, Venipede line. Poison type: Nidoran (male) line, Croagunk line. 

Flying type: Rowlet line. Fighting type: Infernape, Pancham line. Rock type: Cranidos line, Rockruff line, Anorith line, Archen line.

Edited by Raumata

I'll only be accounting for primary type to avoid overlap, with exception of Flying. Otherwise there'd be a lot of overlap!

Normal: Cinccino (HM to Snorlax)

Fire: Arcanine (HM to Infernape)

Water: Araquanid (HM to Azumarill, Primarina and Milotic)

Grass: Kartana

Electric: Tapu Koko (HM to Rotom and Xurkitree)

Ice: Mamoswine (HM to Froslass)

Psychic: Azelf (HM to Sigilyph and Tapu Lele)

Fighting: Medicham (HM to Hawlucha and Marshadow)

Flying: Togekiss (HM to Ho-Oh and Yveltal)

Poison: Alolan Muk (HM to Dragalge and Nidoking/queen)

Ground: Groudon (HM to Rhyperior)

Rock: Tyrantrum (HM to Nihilego and Rockruff)

Bug: Volcarona (HM to Galvantula and Pheromosa)

Ghost: Chandelure (HM to Mimikyu and Giratina)

Dragon: Salamence (HM to Latias and Garchomp)

Dark: Weavile (HM to Hydreigon)

Steel: Celesteela (HM to Aegislash)

Fairy: Sylveon (HM to Clefable and Floette)

Top 5 Favourite Types: Electric, Water, Fire, Fairy, Dragon

Overall Favourite Pokemon: Tapu Koko

17 hours ago, Raumata said:

Asking the tough questions, indeed. What does HM mean?

Fairy type: Cleffa line. Normal type: Zigzagoon, Lickitung, Kangaskhan, or Zangoose. Electric type: Mareep line, Emolga, Pichu line, Shinx line. Psychic type: Jirachi, Woobat line. Dark type: Poochyena line. Ground type: Sandile line, Phanpy line. Ice type: Lapras or Spheal line. 

Dragon type: Lati@s. Ghost type: Giratina. Grass type: Shroomish line, Skiddo line, or Snivy line. Water type: Buizel line, Mantyke line, Corsola. Fire type: Cyndaquil line, Larvesta line. Steel type: Jirachi. Bug type: Wurmple, Venipede line. Poison type: Nidoran (male) line, Croagunk line. 

Flying type: Rowlet line. Fighting type: Infernape, Pancham line. Rock type: Cranidos line, Rockruff line, Anorith line, Archen line.

HM = Honorable Mention.

• 2 weeks later...

Normal: Snorlax because just look at him how could you not love that boy.

Fire: Ninetales because it's one of my favorite designs in general.

Water: I really like Toxapex, but my favorite is probably Starmie.

Grass: Tie between Liligant and Tsareena as they're the only two grass types that have carried me (honorable mention to Bulbasaur line for being the only Kanto starters I like).

Electric: Galvantula, such a cool design and he statistically isn't bad either!

Ice: Froslass goes to ghost, so Glaceon wins here. 

Psychic: Celebi because I felt like billy badass owning one from the 10th anniversary event. 

Dragon: Hydreigon line because I feel it's edginess done well plus I like the name scheme.

Dark: Crawdaunt because he hits like a freight train with adaptability + choice band. Seriously, what a beast.

Fairy: Mimikyu is the only fairy I really love the design of besides Ribombee tbh (though some aren't bad like Sylveon).

Fighting: Hitmonlee is my old bro from days long past, even though he isn't that good. Something about his design has always clicked with me. 

Ground: It was supposed to be Palossand but he ended up not being great for me so Rhydon keeps the title.

Rock: Tyranitar will stay here forever I'm pretty sure. 

Bug: It was Volcarona for the longest time but Ribombee is really testing its position. 

Ghost: Froslass, I really like Mismagius as well but Froslass barely edges it out for the Yuki-onna theme.

Poison: As my favorite type this is really difficult for me, it's either Muk or Crobat and I've never been able to choose between the two.

Flying: Gliscor because he's a beefy boy plus I like his prevolution a lot too. 

Steel: Magnezone, I like how he fixes some of the problems with the rest of his line.