Maniac mode RNG goddess blessed Rolf

Doku89

So im playing Maniac mode, and only save scum a level up if they get nothing from it.

Only had to reload once for rolf, and his strength is 24... at sniper level 3.

Now his skill and speed are average but that doesnt mean anything in the face of the pure carnage that is Rolf roflstomping crap into the ground with almost maxed str.

Level 3 Rolf 33/24/4/19/18/13/13/10

I just wanted to post to share the laugh i had when i looked on the main website and found out his str cap was 25.

Also screw chapter 17 part 4. freaking Hawk king stole the kill on the unit who had Adept causing me to have to reset. Another time I got Boyd killed from overextending.

• 1 month later...
On 1/10/2017 at 10:58 PM, Doku89 said:

So im playing Maniac mode, and only save scum a level up if they get nothing from it.

Only had to reload once for rolf, and his strength is 24... at sniper level 3.

Now his skill and speed are average but that doesnt mean anything in the face of the pure carnage that is Rolf roflstomping crap into the ground with almost maxed str.

Level 3 Rolf 33/24/4/19/18/13/13/10

I just wanted to post to share the laugh i had when i looked on the main website and found out his str cap was 25.

Also screw chapter 17 part 4. freaking Hawk king stole the kill on the unit who had Adept causing me to have to reset. Another time I got Boyd killed from overextending.

What patch did you use?