FIRE EMBLEM WARRIORS

Captain Karnage

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally, I'd say something about the all-caps title. However, I'm JUST as hyped. Never thought Tecmo would pick it up! As long as they keep the jiggle mechanics where they belong, I'll be happy!

Literally the moment the Falchion showed up after I saw the devs, I just flipped the fuck out.

Not even Splatoon 2 got me that hyped. And all we really got from FEWarriors was a damn 10 seconds of Chrom's torso.

Edited by Emerson

I'm actually rather disheartened. I went into this after having it spoiled for me by a friend thinking "please don't be like TMS please don't be like TMS please don't be like TMS. Please acknowledge that games 2-10 actually exist."

Teaser comes on.

Chrom's Falchion. FE13.

Corrin's Yato. FE14.

Ryoma's Raijinto. FE14.

Xander's Siegfried. FE14.

Marth's Falchion. FE1.

...And now I have this seed of fear in my heart that they might do the one thing that could possibly make this game suck, and not have serieswide representation.

I'm definitely excited.

Hate to be the wet blanket though, but perhaps after Fates we should try to keep a lid on the hype. Don't get me wrong, I very much enjoyed Fates and think the amount of hate it gets is a little overboard, but still...

I'm actually rather disheartened. I went into this after having it spoiled for me by a friend thinking "please don't be like TMS please don't be like TMS please don't be like TMS. Please acknowledge that games 2-10 actually exist."

Teaser comes on.

Chrom's Falchion. FE13.

Corrin's Yato. FE14.

Ryoma's Raijinto. FE14.

Marth's Falchion. FE1.

...And now I have this seed of fear in my heart that they might do the one thing that could possibly make this game suck, and not have serieswide representation.

This is my fear for now. I really don't want this game to be an Archanea/Fates jerk with the other games being represented to a very minimal degree.

Teaser comes on.

Chrom's Falchion. FE13.

Corrin's Yato. FE14.

Ryoma's Raijinto. FE14.

Marth's Falchion. FE1.

Oh...

Screw you too, IS.

Edited by The DanMan

A reminder: Don't spam. Go ahead and be excited, but do so within the bounds of the Code of Conduct.

I hope Jugdral/Elibe/Magvel/Tellius get some love, as well. Especially Jugdral, I'd LOVE to see an updated version of the characters! Besides Cipher.

A reminder: Don't spam. Go ahead and be excited, but do so within the bounds of the Code of Conduct.

I hope Jugdral/Elibe/Magvel/Tellius get some love, as well. Especially Jugdral, I'd LOVE to see an updated version of the characters! Besides Cipher.

Arvis, Ephraim and Julius when?

No surprise if Robin, Lucina, Roy, Ike, and Lyn are going to be in the game.

The game's definitely making me interested in getting the Switch though in order to play it though... Would love to see other characters from other titles be in!

Edited by Roflolxp54

Fire emblem warriors! Fire emblem Warriors! I've been wanting that one for years.

The implication of there not being series wide representation is a bit unfortunate but lets not forget we only saw mere seconds of not even gameplay. Its to soon to get worked up over it and I'd certainly find such a move to be better then just shadow dragon as I expected it would be.

And even if the earlier games won't get in then it will at least provide the groundwork for them to come back in a sequel.

Also the fire emblem also has five orbs so that might have limit the weapons they could show and the ones from Fates/Awakening just happened to be the most prominent at this time.

Edited by Etrurian emperor

IS: "Who?"

Seriously, I'm pretty salty about this after the initial hype.

Fair enough. If I had to hazard guess, I'd say it'll be Awakening as the 'main' game in terms of representation, Fates as the secondary/supporting game alongside Ike and Lyn and then everything else in minor roles with Gaiden getting the least representation

As long as I get Azura, I'll be happy tho.

Edited by The Blind Idiot God

Arvis, Ephraim and Julius when?

SIGURD. Like, Ephraim got some snazzy new art with Awakening, as did Seliph/Leif. But Sigurd himself? NOPE. Granted, I don't know how Sigurd on a horse would work with the Warriors motif. However, I can dream!

(seriously, IS, spread the love)

I remember thinking this over and talking about it with friends wanting this to happen

and now that it's finally reality i'm just so happy

Though i'm expecting proper Jugdral love this time

Hate to be the wet blanket though, but perhaps after Fates we should try to keep a lid on the hype. Don't get me wrong, I very much enjoyed Fates and think the amount of hate it gets is a little overboard, but still...

True. One of the reasons Fates's story was so disliked was because it was so overhyped. So we should be careful with upcoming game about that. Except Zelda. My gosh, does that game look wonderful!

It's going to be interesting to see how Fire Emblem will be handled by the original jiggle physics guys. Maybe I will actually quite pleasantly surprised by this game. Koei Tecmo just likes their boobies, they've never creeped me out the way IS does these days.

Anyway, even if Elibe/Magvel and Tellius are left out from the game by release, they will probably be added in later DLCs or updated rereleases. Like how Hyrule Warriors Legends made up for the lack of Wind Waker in the original Hyrule Warriors.

Edited by BrightBow

Not gonna lie, the concept actually sounds really, REALLY freaking boring. There's just too much overlap between Warriors and FE, leading to very little disparity that could innovate. Hyrule Warriors worked due to the radical differences between Zelda and the Warriors titles, thus leading to innovations such as the sub-weapons and giant bosses. FE doesn't have any of that as with most games fight are just between human opponents. It'll probably be fine mechanically, but I just can't see this being anything other than a Warriors game with an FE skin