FIRE EMBLEM WARRIORS

Captain Karnage

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not asking for much, I just want to hit things with Ragnell.

Same here, pretty much! <3 Ike <3

Samurai in a Dark Mage's outfit, of course! :P:

I...definitely hope we don't see the Fates dark mage design anywhere, honestly. Also, eclipse, new forum board for FE Warriors when? :P

Lang might be interesting, if only as a lackey to someone. He did that job well enough, to the point where I had fun kicking him around in FE12.

If this game gives me the opportunity to smash Lang's face in as Jagen I will love it forever.

Yes, I'm excited for this! Granted, I'm tentative like most when it comes to characters. Like I said on another thread, however, I trust KT when it comes to character inclusion and large character selection, so I think we may see some faces from the older games. Still, move sets is something of an issue I'm eager to see addressed. Also, I'm interested in seeing horseback, mages and healer character.

Also, the battles. I wouldn't mind seeing the Empires system implemented. Capturing enemy bases. Delegating. Politics. I doubt we'll get that, however. We're probably just going to get what is expected, which is killing billions of enemies by spamming. I hope they at least cut down on the number of enemies we can slaughter; I much preferred the earlier games where it took clearing the whole map and camping out near a enemy stronghold just to get to 100 KOs.

If anything, I want to shank stuff with Ephraim.

Edited by saisymbolic

So many Negative Nancies over a teaser trailer. You have to remember that it's only that: a teaser. They're gonna show what's currently popular and as time goes on we'll see if there's actually anything to be worried about. Remember how much of a variety of game representation HW had. By the time all the DLC was done, there was a character for everyone. I'm excited, myself :)

Edited by MissShake

I...definitely hope we don't see the Fates dark mage design anywhere, honestly. Also, eclipse, new forum board for FE Warriors when? :P

I would say it's too early, but "SMT X FE" got one as soon as it was announced, so...

So many Negative Nancies over a teaser trailer. You have to remember that it's only that: a teaser. They're gonna show what's currently popular and as time goes on we'll see if there's actually anything to be worried about. Remember how much of a variety of game representation HW had. By the time all the DLC was done, there was a character for everyone. I'm excited, myself :)

Yeah, but the DLC takes time and some of it was only for the 3DS game which pissed me off. I did NOT want to buy another copy of the game just to get Medli or Marin or whatever. I hope FE Warriors doesn't go this same route even though I fear it will.

If you lack variety even in the base game, people might not buy it right away. You want people to buy it right away.

Edited by Anacybele

I would say it's too early, but "SMT X FE" got one as soon as it was announced, so...

Well, I'd love to, but I don't have that kind of power. This is something an administrator will need to get to!

Best scenario is Archanea/Ylisse/Fates only at launch, and then every other continent gets a specially themed DLC pack like Hyrule Warriors.

Hyrule Warriors started with just OoT/TP/SS, but DLC gave it PH/WW/MM/LA/ALBW. That way, every continent gets some type of time in the sun.

Like, the first pack would obviously be Tellius with Ike and Micaiah for instance.

Also, if they spread too thin for the base roster it would be incredibly boring. Hyrule Warriors started with like 11 characters, that's not even enough for every Lord.

Edited by Freyjadour

Well, I'd love to, but I don't have that kind of power. This is something an administrator will need to get to!

Oh, oops. :P I honestly didn't know what staff did and didn't have that power, my bad.

EDIT: I still think at least Ike should be in the base game due to his popularity and iconic-ness due to Smash and his Amiibo and such. I'm also still PO'd that Hyrule Warriors left out Four Sword Zelda...

Edited by Anacybele

Most i'm hoping for is that KT would at least have the lords from each title being in base game.

There should be more than enough room for the lords and some others from each game to get a chance if it happened.

Edited by Trisitei

I still think at least Ike should be in the base game due to his popularity and iconic-ness due to Smash and his Amiibo and such.

If that's all you're worried about, then you well... Really have nothing to worry about. I highly doubt if this is a full crossover that they'll leave Ike out.

If that's all you're worried about, then you well... Really have nothing to worry about. I highly doubt if this is a full crossover that they'll leave Ike out.

Oh, I'm positive Ike will be in the game at SOME point, I would just highly prefer him to be in the base game rather than DLC...like he is in Smash. Same with Roy even though I'm not a big fan of him (I like his fire sword, but that's really it) and he WAS DLC for Smash. Also, a lot of people thought Ike and a few other non-Archanea/Awakening characters would be in TMS and look what happened.

So guys, who do you think will be the character we start the game with? Link was the obvious choice for Zelda, but I'd say it's a bit more up in the air for FE Warriors for obvious reasons. We saw Chrom in the trailer, but I think it really could easily be and SHOULD be Marth. He's the face of the series and the lord that started it all. So it'd be perfectly fitting for him to start FE Warriors as well.

Edited by Anacybele

I'm wondering since Corrin is confirmed, and Robin will most likely appear too, will they take the Smash route and make both male and female playable? Or will they a choose a gender and add the other as DLC?

I'm wondering since Corrin is confirmed, and Robin will most likely appear too, will they take the Smash route and make both male and female playable? Or will they a choose a gender and add the other as DLC?

They'll probably have male and female both playable, I'd imagine, since it would just boil down to a re-skin regardless unless they make one focus on swords and the other focus on magic/dragonstones.

Edited by AzureSen

I have a feeling they'll either choose a gender themselves or let the player choose the gender at the start and have that gender to stick with the whole game (because switching genders throughout just seems really weird).

Edited by Anacybele

So guys, who do you think will be the character we start the game with? Link was the obvious choice for Zelda, but I'd say it's a bit more up in the air for FE Warriors for obvious reasons. We saw Chrom in the trailer, but I think it really could easily be and SHOULD be Marth. He's the face of the series and the lord that started it all. So it'd be perfectly fitting for him to start FE Warriors as well.

I agree, it should be Marth. But since they focused on Chrom, I'm sure we'll start with him. I really hope I'm wrong on this one though. Who knows, maybe we could have a couple of storylines at the start? Since HWL let you play as Link or Linkle, if I remember right.

Also I'm thinking about the potential stages the game could have and I'm getting even more excited.

I have a feeling they'll either choose a gender themselves or let the player choose the gender at the start and have that gender to stick with the whole game (because switching genders throughout just seems really weird).

It's just alternative costumes, that like saying that switching to Ilia Zelda in Hyrule Warriors is weird

It's just alternative costumes, that like saying that switching to Ilia Zelda in Hyrule Warriors is weird

No it isn't. You're not just changing costumes, you're changing GENDERS. Zelda is just putting on Ilia's clothes and hair when she "changes" to Ilia, not changing body parts.

Edited by Anacybele

Either Chrom (because he was shown) or Marth (since he's the face of FE). I want it to be Marth, but I'm kind of doubting it.

My mind keeps saying Chrom and Robin for some reason.

I keep imagining the opening scene will be a reprise of the Awakening cutscene (where Chrom finds Robin), except world altering/mash up makes shit go from 0 to 100 real quick like it did with the first Warriors Orochi.

Either Chrom (because he was shown) or Marth (since he's the face of FE). I want it to be Marth, but I'm kind of doubting it.

Yeah, I rather agree. But I really don't want to start as Chrom since I don't like him much... Granted, I'm not a big fan of Marth either, but I at least have some respect for him.

No it isn't. You're not just changing costumes, you're changing GENDERS. Zelda is just putting on Ilia's clothes and hair when she "changes" to Ilia, not changing body parts.

Then Smash alt costumes? It's really not that big of a deal. If you're fine with Smash having costumes of completely different people (Olimar and Alph), this isn't that much of a stretch.

HW!Dark Link should also count, because Dark Link is definitely not the same as regular Link.

Chrom will be the lead because Awakening has reached icon status. Marth doesn't sell the same way Chrom does, as evidenced by Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

Some good arena ideas would be the burning Valm ships, the Dragon's Table, Castle Altea, Valla, Tower of Guidance, and the Mila Tree.

Edited by Freyjadour

I'm on the side of them just being costume swaps really if they're giving that option

but another part of me is thinking maybe having one a male and another a female

like female Robin with Male Corrin or the like

I agree, it should be Marth. But since they focused on Chrom, I'm sure we'll start with him. I really hope I'm wrong on this one though. Who knows, maybe we could have a couple of storylines at the start? Since HWL let you play as Link or Linkle, if I remember right.

Also I'm thinking about the potential stages the game could have and I'm getting even more excited.

I'm thinking stuff like the Battle of Belhalla or Elincia's gambit just to name a few

mostly because it's late and i can't think of more at the meantime