FIRE EMBLEM WARRIORS

Captain Karnage

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, Walhart ain't going to serve no dragon. The Conqueror works for a world of man, not gods!

Who said Walhart's serving him? He'll gather his army of risen, wage war against the other worlds, and subjugate them under his dominion like any good conqueror would.

...The Dragon will just show up after he's defeated because final boss, evil in man's heart, and all that.

Edited by Medeus

I like it, though I think Trabant and Walhart would be great additions to a rather slim selection of villains.

I also like your idea of Shinon and Takumi; I'd also emphasize Takumi's Fujin Yumi, which could let him soar and move faster than most people, or something like that.

I tried to limit myself to main lords only when I first created it, with villains filling in specific niches; Travant and Walhart don't fulfill anything that I hadn't covered, though could easily be differentiated with some thought. I just tried to keep the list "reasonable".

I actually came up with the idea for Shinon's moveset as I was typing (hence "blades on the on the tips"); I hadn't really put thought towards differentiating them.

There are characters in Warriors games who can jump-cancel attacks and combos, allowing them to escape combat or follow up in the air; that sounds like something that would fit Takumi. On top of a fast default movement speed in general.

My prediction: Dorcas will be in, because they are putting in a poison mechanic in. The poison will always be in effect untill a mission is completed or the poison is cured like in thracia, unless you play as dorcas. Dorcas is a worrior who will always be poisoned, and has a heavy attack combo that is just him throwing mutton.

You know...this spin off is far better than what TMS will ever be. I mean its obvious that FE Warriors is the ideal thing here which now has action RPG style gameplay so even if its still not a dedicated FE game, atleast it most likely won't screw up the setting of FE unlike TMS which did a bizarre plot thing.

Now the thing that bothers me....why do something like this on FE when it could be something else like Fire Fighters where players have the ability to face fire emblem units one on one like street fighter kind of game? It just makes more sense for FE since FE is known for its characters.

Edited by Harvey

It just makes more sense for FE since FE is known for its characters.

Try playing a Dynasty Warriors Gundam game, there's so many Characters and many more Mobile Suits that are all largely different in attitude or how they operate. I'd be lying if I said that they weren't a large reason as to why I'm hyped for it.

Yeah, gonna be blunt, quantity over quality is a bad idea, even more a Warriors game (and keep in mind those rosters were gradually built over entry after entry). The philosophy they should do is keep to a few titles and focus on characters that can represent classes as a whole. Going with my idea of branching classes (and I'll keep this to promotions to streamline things), I'd do this:

Akaneia

• Marth (Lord promoting to Lodestar or another unique class)
  • Caeda (Pegasus Knight promoting to Falcon Knight or Dragon Knight)
  • Tiki (Manakete promoting to different dragons)

Awakening

• Chrom (Lord promoting to Great Lord or Conqueror)
  • Tharja (Dark Mage promoting to Sorcerer or Dark Knight)
  • Robin (Tactician promoting to Grandmaster or another class)

Fates

• Corrin (Nohr Prince promoting to Nohr Noble or Hoshido Noble)
  • Azura (Songstress with unique classes)
  • Felicia (Troubadour promoting to Maid or Strategist)

Brings in different worlds and timelines while keeping things concentrated while adding a decent variety that represents most of the series' classes. If i were to expand to all Smash characters I'd go like this

Elibe

• Roy
  • Lilina
  • Ekhidna

Tellius

• Ike
  • Nephenee
  • Mia

Awakening Second Gen

• Lucina
  • Noire
  • Morgan
Edited by Aiddon

Yeah, gonna be blunt, quantity over quality is a bad idea, even more a Warriors game (and keep in mind those rosters were gradually built over entry after entry). The philosophy they should do is keep to a few titles and focus on characters that can represent classes as a whole. Going with my idea of branching classes (and I'll keep this to promotions to streamline things), I'd do this:

Akaneia

• Marth (Lord promoting to Lodestar or another unique class)
  • Caeda (Pegasus Knight promoting to Falcon Knight or Dragon Knight)
  • Tiki (Manakete promoting to different dragons)

Awakening

• Chrom (Lord promoting to Great Lord or Conqueror)
  • Tharja (Dark Mage promoting to Sorcerer or Dark Knight)
  • Robin (Tactician promoting to Grandmaster or another class)

Fates

• Corrin (Nohr Prince promoting to Nohr Noble or Hoshido Noble)
  • Azura (Songstress with unique classes)
  • Felicia (Troubadour promoting to Maid or Strategist)

Brings in different worlds and timelines while keeping things concentrated while adding a decent variety that represents most of the series' classes. If i were to expand to all Smash characters I'd go like this

Elibe

• Roy
  • Lilina
  • Ekhidna

Tellius

• Ike
  • Nephenee
  • Mia

Awakening Second Gen

• Lucina
  • Noire
  • Morgan

Hm... if we're gonna do that, here's how I'd do it:

Awakening First Gen

• Chrom
  • Robin

Awakening Second Gen

• Lucina
  • Owain (with elements of Odin)
  • Inigo (with elements of Laslow)

Fates

• Corrin
  • Xander
  • Ryoma

Archanea

• Marth
  • Caeda
  • Tiki

Villains

• Gangrel
  • Walhart
  • Garon
  • Gharnef

Other

• Roy
  • Ike

Undecided

• Jagen or Gunter
  • Medeus or Grima

NPC Characters

• Validar (Non-Player Boss)
  • Aversa (Potential DLC)
  • Azura (Potential DLC)
  • Anankos (Non-Player Boss)

Nephenee and Mia would never be picked over Elincia and Micaiah anyway. The latter two have much more relevance and significance to the series and are more recognizable as well since Elincia's had a trophy in Smash as well as Awakening DLC and Micaiah is a lord and also got Awakening DLC.

(Granted, I never thought Agitha would be picked over Ashei for a TP rep in Hyrule Warriors, but in that case, I was talking about only minor characters, not minor ones compared to main ones)

Edited by Anacybele

well since everyone is making a list i might as well make my own.

disclaimer: i am only doing it for the games i have played so no fire emblem 1-5.

binding blade:

Roy

lilina

Zephiel

Blazingsword:

Eliwood

Hector

Lyn

Nergal/nils/ninian (could not choose between them)

Sacred Stones:

Ephraim

Eirika

Lyon

Joshua ( this one will probably not happen but a man can dream)

Path of Radiance:

Ike

Black Knight

Ashnard

Mia/Zihark (again likely not gonna happen)

Radiant dawn:

Micaiah

Sothe

Awakening:

Chrom

Validar/gangrel/wallhart

Robin

Gaius/tharja (based on their popularity)

Awakening children:
Inigo
severa
Lucina
Fates:
Corrin
Ryouma
Xander
Azura
Saizo
Leo
Takumi
Camilla
this roster is most likely too big because i did not count fe 1-5.
the reason for the large amount of characters from fates and awakening is that they are the most popular.
as i said before i dont really care who gets in as long as saizo and gaius are there and i know they probably wont be in the games
Edit: some of these characters also has potential as NPC's
Edited by Game&Anime

I posted the roster I came up with way earlier in the thread, but I'll reiterate it since it was a bunch of pages ago and there were no comments or anything on it.

As I said before, I can definitely see a few characters from each continent/game overall since FE's cast is huge! Here's who I would include from each, based on my familiarity with every continent (which isn't much for Gaiden, Jugdral, or Archanea, sadly, so forgive me here):

Tellius

Ike

Elincia

Black Knight

Micaiah

Ashnard

Ashera (maybe)

Archanea

Marth

Caeda

Merric

Elice (?)

Elibe

Eliwood

Hector

Lyn

Nergal

Roy

Lilina

Zephiel (maybe)

Magvel

Ephraim

Eirika

Seth

Lyon

Awakening

Chrom

Lucina

Robin

Frederick (I actually just might buy the game anyway if he's in even if Tellius isn't there (in the base game)... <3)

Validar

Fates

Corrin

All Nohr and Hoshido royals (including Azura)

Garon

Jugdral

Sigurd

Seliph

Leif

Arvis

Valencia

Alm

Celica

I think I added a pretty good variety of weaponry and classes here too. There are mages, sword wielders, lance wielders, axe wielders, and bow wielders (since I said all Nohr and Hoshido royals, that includes Takumi, and Lyn could have bows as well) and even some mounted units in Ashnard, Sigurd, Freddy, Seth, and the Nohr royals. Heck, Azura's even there for a dancer/singer rep! All that's missing is a shapeshifter not named Corrin, and I'd be fine with adding Tiki to the Archanea list as well as Ranulf to the Tellius one to cover that.

Edited by Anacybele

People seem to forget FE3 was super popular and the best selling game before Awakening, its likely going to get its fair share of content too

But FE3 is by and large FE1, which is also SD.

So it's just "Akaneia"; at least, that's what I use as a catch-all term for 1, 3, and remakes.

So we're doing lists now, huh? Don't mind if I do! I'll try to keep it semi realistic and include both characters I want to see and the ones I expect to see. No FE 5 or 6 though since I know the least about them.

[spoiler=My list]

Archanea

Marth

Caeda

Medeus

Hardin

Gaiden

Alm

Celica

Genealogy of the Holy War

Sigurd

Alvis

Trabant

Blazing Sword

Hector

Serra

Sacred Stones

Ephraim

Joshua

Lyon

L'Arachel

Tellius

Ike

Soren

Tibarn

Reyson

Ranulf

Naesala

Skrimir

Oliver (mark my words, he'll appear at least in a DLC)

Awakening

Chrom

Robin

Lucina

Walhart

Fates

Takumi

Leo

Flora

Oboro

Jikes, that list got longer than I expected.

I want Chrom to be the MC so that the story can be about Chrom's rampage of revenge over not getting included in Smash.

tumblr_ojq7frYsZ51rwwm2wo1_500.png
Edited by Thane

I hope they add a Jeigan archetype to the game, it could be Jeigan himself or Titania/Seth/Frederick/Gunther since they are the most popular ones.

Also this games are usually voiced yeah? Does this mean we could get voices for the old characters?! Because I want Takehito Koyasu (DIOBRANDO) for Arvis!

I highly doubt we won't at least get Ike; he's too iconic at this point. But I wouldn't mind also getting more from Tellius and the other games they seem to forget about.

here is a question do you guys think that we will get charterers that are ordinary units that aren't lord, antagonists or characters that are plot important.

Only if they're popular characters. I don't think we'd see Ricken or Yukimura, for example. But it could include characters like Tharja, Oboro, the younger Fates bros, or any of the three popular Awakening kids. That is, if they were comfortable with having 30+ total reps without FE's 4-10, or 50-100 total reps with 4-10.

I like it, though I think Trabant and Walhart would be great additions to a rather slim selection of villains.

I second the idea of adding more villains. From what I recall, Hyrule Warriors had several villains, and we definitely have a variety of villains to bring in from the series. They better not put precedence on Validar before Walhart while also including Gharnef.

Chrom (Lord promoting to Great Lord or Conqueror)

Now I want to see Chrom's head superimposed over Walhart's body.

People seem to forget FE3 was super popular and the best selling game before Awakening, its likely going to get its fair share of content too

I have to wonder what characters we'll get from SD/MotE. Caeda and Tiki are very likely, but I imagine we'd get Minerva, Merric the Mage of Alliteration, and possibly Ogma or Navarre, too.

So we're doing lists now, huh? Don't mind if I do! I'll try to keep it semi realistic and include both characters I want to see and the ones I expect to see. No FE 5 or 6 though since I know the least about them.

[spoiler=My list]

Archanea

Marth

Caeda

Medeus

Hardin

Gaiden

Alm

Celica

Genealogy of the Holy War

Sigurd

Alvis

Trabant

Blazing Sword

Hector

Serra

Sacred Stones

Ephraim

Joshua

Lyon

L'Arachel

Tellius

Ike

Soren

Tibarn

Reyson

Ranulf

Naesala

Skrimir

Oliver (mark my words, he'll appear at least in a DLC)

Awakening

Chrom

Robin

Lucina

Walhart

Fates

Takumi

Leo

Flora

Oboro

Jikes, that list got longer than I expected.

tumblr_ojq7frYsZ51rwwm2wo1_500.png

Yeah thats kinda what happens, you're like "ooooooh I wanna see this person and this person!" And it just kinda keeps going.

Also at least Chrom got a little bit of spotlight in PXZ2 haha.

I have to wonder what characters we'll get from SD/MotE. Caeda and Tiki are very likely, but I imagine we'd get Minerva, Merric the Mage of Alliteration, and possibly Ogma or Navarre, too.

I think Cain & Abel are fairly likely myself.

Edited by Jedi The Red

Yeah thats kinda what happens, you're like OO I wanna see, this person and this person! And it just kind keeps going.

Yeah, but now that I've stated my wishes, I'll just have to wait for the developers to implement them all. That's how this works, right?