FIRE EMBLEM WARRIORS

Captain Karnage

I addressed this in this post after you. Sorry. Mobile is hard to edit.

Do you prefer to be lied to via TMS trailer in development showing more reps than ended up? Or bummed out via your own nitpicking at a lack of a possible?

Like seriously, I understand where you are coming from.

But the hype backlash is really toxic to those looking for some fresh air.

It's making me feel like Serenes isn't even a place to discuss loving FE anymore.

It's about discussing how we used to love FE and the rest of it is crap.

...about a game that hasn't even had more than a title and not even a full view of any characters.

Yeah, a lot of the initial reactions (namely, well, mine) were a bit much.

It's been something that a vocal subsection of the fandom has been dreaming about for years, only for warning signs to immediately pop up. It was pretty major whiplash.

Chilling out is the best thing. There's not much more that can be said either way.

And I've found SF to be pretty good; I can think of three or four users who are like what you said, but they've either moderated themselves somewhat or disappeared entirely.

If we didn't still enjoy FE, we wouldn't be here discussing it (I got acquainted with several users in the lead-up to if/Fates that seemingly abandoned the site around one release or the other and haven't come back). If anything, hasn't SF gotten better since the Awakening days? The stories I've heard from that time period... .

Besides chilling, nothing else can really be done.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I'm honestly surprised I haven't yet seen a meme of Chrom like:

When you'll get your chance another day.

When your chance is today.

The dragon in the center of the emblem is on the emblem in both the original Archanean games and their remakes.

Oh, is it? I really need to finish them... and several other FE games... thanks for telling me though!

You know I'm honestly surprised I haven't yet seen a meme of Chrom like:

When you'll get your chance another day.

When your chance is today.

That was actually my first thought, basically:

"*sigh* It's Chrom... but he's finally not getting shafted!"

Expect some really rockin remixes of FE themes, because Warriors games love 3 kinds of music (with some exceptions)

Rock, Techno and Traditional Japanese Instruments, although Rock is usually the main focus.

1. IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING?!!

2. Characters I want:

Minverva

Michalis

Sheeda

Cain

Abel

Alm

Celica

Katarina

Sigurd

Seliph

Leif

Julia

Julius

Roy

Lilina

Eliwood

Lyn

Hector

Ephraim

Erika

Ike

Black Knight

Elincia

Michaiah

Sothe

Chris

Robin

Tharja

Freddy

Virion

Gerome

I'll be disappointed if I can't use Alm or Ephraim in the main story

Edited by CountessGardy

That was actually my first thought, basically:

"*sigh* It's Chrom... but he's finally not getting shafted!"

What do you mean "finally not getting shafted?" Smash was the only place he got "shafted" in imo. He's been in Project X Zone 2, and he's in this, and he's in TMS...

I personally really want Kris in this game for some reason. I mean if they

include Corrin and Robin why not him?

I'd be fine with it. It's reasonable enough of a request.

Actually that reminds me about the Dynasty Warriors Empires or Xtreme Legends games, they commonly have customizable characters so I could easily see Avatar creation as feature in this as well.

And now I just remembered Xtreme Mode which would actually be really cool in Fire Emblem Warriors...

If I stay here too long, so many epic thoughts will make my head spin.

I fully expect all three of Awakening's main characters to appear. Chrom has all but been confirmed, Lucina is one of the few female lords and immensely popular and this is the kind of game where Robin could really shine.

I hope so, and this game was like... MADE for Ephraim.

It would be cool if you could choose between male and female Kris, Robin and Corrin.

I'm much more interested in the villains right now though; just remembered that Trabant would be great for this game as well.

Then I doubly hope Lyon shows up; we do need lances.
Edited by Thane

all i hope for is that most of the games are represented in this i dont care which characters are in it besides Gaius and Saizo even if their chances are low but other than them i am fine with whoever gets in.

as a sidenote i fully expect all the lords to be playable if not all of them then most of them.

If I can state a wish, I hope Robin and Corrin pretty much are fleshed out characters rather than Avatars, with Robin being male and Corrin being female (I prefer Male Corrin too, but I want Robin to be male more than Corrin to be male since that gets me my favorite mage, and Female Corrin could be fun bouncing off of Male Robin).

Instead, I hope they use an original character as an Avatar.

Edited by Folt

What do you mean "finally not getting shafted?" Smash was the only place he got "shafted" in imo. He's been in Project X Zone 2, and he's in this, and he's in TMS...

There were constant jokes about him "going emo" and "committing suicide and coming back as a ghost for revenge" with TMS, and PXZ2 is pretty under the radar. For a lord whose flaw is being too generic, seeing constant jokes about him got old quick. Hopefully this will quiet those down.

Edited by The DanMan

Man, Ephraim is another dude I'd totally love to play as. And as said above, we do need lances!

EDIT: FIRE EMBLEM DIRECT ON THE 18th at 2PM PT/5PM ET!

Edited by Anacybele

I kinda feel like a lot of people are grazing over the fact that we've sorta been here already with Hyrule Warriors. Granted, its reveal trailer showed gameplay, but ultimately it was only of Link running around. It started with only the tease of what was expected; eg playing as link in a zelda game/ spinoff/ any medium involving zelda, is a given, but as the game got closer to release more series and characters were added to flesh it out. A formula i kind of expect FE Warriors to follow.

By the end of Zelda's lifespan, I was more than pleased with how it was handled when it came to characters and series wide representation (as for the most part, every game got a rep...with the oracle games being fickle cause of the ties with Capcom i suppose) I can't imagine that the same won't be the case with FE Warriors.

Above all, this was a Teaser trailer, thats it. Fates and Awakening simply are the best selling games as such have the larger side of the FE Fanbase, so it makes sense to try to draw that crowd in again "hot" off the heels of Fates release. Besides, on Nintendo's side of things; I feel this game would be a safe way to give the older characters a chance to "sell" without having to go all in with a full remake of their game.

It's like a low risk high reward way to gauge the desire to localize the older games or even remake them down the road; or perhaps it's a way to throw a bone to the older fans with some actual representation of their favorite characters. To not include them is not only a hugely missed opportunity to gauge or even renew interest in their prior works, but huge slap in the face of those that have stuck with the series since day 1.That all being said, as a huge fan of FE and the Warriors franchise this is so exciting and i can't wait to see more!

As for my wishlist: I would honestly just love the main heroes and main villains from every FE ...Which is probably asking a lot but hey, if you're gonna dream, dream big right?

Also, Fire emblem Warriors direct just announced for next week! Hype! EDIT: Too slow, Beat me to it...XD

Edited by Eriad

Man, Ephraim is another dude I'd totally love to play as. And as said above, we do need lances!

EDIT: FIRE EMBLEM DIRECT ON THE 18th at 2PM PT/5PM ET!

"Fiie-iie-iie-em-bu-rem..."

It's on a Wednesday. Meaning I won't have work!

Way to turn my spirits around.

maybe it's an unpopular opinion but i'm distasteful of all the fire emblem cross-overs. Call me a hipster but i prefer fire emblem not go mainstream. i could go into more details but i don't wanna ruin the hype

So you just dropped a vague, very negative comment after some positivity was restored only to leave so you wouldn't have to explain yourself? Sounds good to me, buddy.

maybe it's an unpopular opinion but i'm distasteful of all the fire emblem cross-overs. Call me a hipster but i prefer fire emblem not go mainstream. i could go into more details but i don't wanna ruin the hype

You're three years too late.

I JUST DIED FROM FIRE EMBLEM OVERLOAD

FIRE EMBLEM DIERCT JANUARY 18

So Heaven/Hell has good internet reception?

That's fine to feel.

Just remember that FE not going mainstream would've meant the death of the series.