Fire Emblem Direct: January 18th 2PM PT/5PM ET

Anacybele

Yes people, FE is getting its VERY OWN DIRECT! Treehouse just said!

It's on the 18th at 2 PM Pacific time and 5 PM eastern time!

Discuss discuss discuss!

All I really want are Tellius re-releases with Amiibo support (and a new Ike Amiibo to go with them!) and FE WARRIORS STUFF.

Here are some links and info for the Direct. Credit to Elieson for gathering them!

Anticipated/Promised Coverage Topics & Gathered Information:

• Fire Emblem Warriors
  • Fire Emblem Mobile
  • Corrin amiibo
Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to mention, I'd love for Amiibo support to come to the Tellius re-releases and FE Warriors, plus a new Ike Amiibo for the former! Updated the OP with that. :P

FE Warriors stuff of actual substance is basically a guarantee.

They may release the holiday DLC for Fates on it's one year anniversary in NA.

Certain re-releases are probably a good bet.

FE Mobile stuff as well.

Most likely more news on Fire Emblem mobile and maybe Fire Emblem Warriors. It'd be too early to reveal Fire Emblem 15 already, no?

If they're feeling gutsy, I could see a tease. Fates released in Japan the better part of two years ago (wow), and I'd wager FE15 would release in the first half of 2018 in Japan.

Again, I'm not expecting them to show anything off, but a little tease wouldn't be shocking.

I wonder if they're gonna potentially talk about some of the Fates DLC we didn't get 'yet' or if that's even happening still considering how long overdue it is? But if not then that sucks but I'll live.

Considering Fire Emblem is getting it's own Direct, it makes me wonder how long it's going to be and how much they're gonna show. We didn't see a lot of Fire Emblem Warriors footage yesterday besides a few seconds of Chrom's lower half, which lead me to believe that development wasn't that far in. Unless they're saving all the gameplay footage of that for this very Direct which would make sense. But there's still that question of how much we'll get to see of the game.

I'm going to guess that the Direct will be under 30 minutes imo.

If they're feeling gutsy, I could see a tease. Fates released in Japan the better part of two years ago (wow), and I'd wager FE15 would release in the first half of 2018 in Japan.

Again, I'm not expecting them to show anything off, but a little tease wouldn't be shocking.

I can see that, but then they're working on Fire Emblem Mobile and I can only imagine a few of them were involved in TMS and now Fire Emblem Warriors - Fates was teased half a year before it was released, so I'm not hopeful.

Then again, Fates DID sell well and I can only imagine how much Nintendo wants to push Fire Emblem now that it's a major IP for them, so maybe a teaser isn't out of the question. Regardless, I'll live with information only on the mobile game and Fire Emblem Warriors.

I'm expecting about 20 minutes in length; a solid half hour will be surprising, and much less would be disappointing.

Yeah, they just better not pull the bullshit Nintendo did with the "Pokemon Direct" from the beginning of last year. THAT was lame.

Edited by Anacybele

It would be cool if they could fix Radiant Dawn's problem.

Just split the story with each group's perspective, don't do all 3 at that same time like in the okd RD.

Oh yeah, I forgot the possibility of them remaking a game, which is something they could do with the Awakening/Fates engine intact, which I assume would save a lot of time.

Gaiden 2018, my friends. You heard it here first.

Most likely more news on Fire Emblem mobile and maybe Fire Emblem Warriors. It'd be too early to reveal Fire Emblem 15 already, no?

Corrin amiibo needs more news too!

Al;so I believe I heard rumors about being able to port GCN games to the Switch...maybe that'll be announced as official?

Edited by Elieson

OH BOY, OH BOY, OH BOY.

I'm really hyped. Since I like Fire Emblem and Musou. FE Warriors is the perfect match.

We got FE x Persona, FE x Warriors, FE x What's next?