Fire Emblem Direct: January 18th 2PM PT/5PM ET

Anacybele

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fire Emblem Dancing All Night duh

You mean like this?

(unfortunately, I don't the know the Cosplayer and didn't get her name before she leaved, so angry at myself for this)

III'MMMMM SOOO HHHYYYPPPEEEDDD!!! You really know you've hit it big when you get your own Direct! :Joshua:

As for what I'm sure is gonna be there... FE Warriors, FE Mobile, and 1 other small thing. (Who knows, maybe we'll get a teaser for FE15 :P: )

As for my hopes... Tellius related stuff(remake/remaster, ports, whatever...mostly), Corrin amiibo(seriously, where the heck is that? I need to complete my FE collection!), remakes/remasters for previous games, and for a VERY long shot in the wind...maybe they bring up how some people weren't satisfied with Fates and they'll try to do much better in the future(that is an EXTREME long shot, but if it DOES happen, they'll get some major respect)! :Lugh:

OH BOY, OH BOY, OH BOY.

I'm really hyped. Since I like Fire Emblem and Musou. FE Warriors is the perfect match.

We got FE x Persona, FE x Warriors, FE x What's next?

Fire Emblem Dancing All Night duh

I've thought even weirder... Fire Emblem X Danganronpa.

rsz_fichaspersonaje.pngMacOS_X.pngDanganronpa_Trigger_Happy_Havoc_portada-

Like have 16 characters in a style similar to TMS#FE, having them trapped in the school, and when someone gets murdered, find the killer(Sounds weird? Don't blame ya)! :Rei:

(As for Characters, it would have:

Marth

Caeda

Lyn

Eliwood

Hector

Emphriam

Eirica

Ike

Elincia

Micaiah

Sothe

Robin

Lucina

Corrin

Jakob.

Camilla

As for dies first...huh, let your imagination run wild friends! )

The only thing I hope for is that FE warriors will also be on the 3DS, as I unfortunately have to refrain from the switch.

Honestly, hoping for at least one more FE on the 3DS.

All aboard the hype train!

I'm on this boat; 300 USD is rather high for me even though I'm aware that the Switch is looking great for a Nintendo console - and that's not including the cost of Fire Emblem Warriors. Would love to see FE Warriors for the 3DS if at all possible like they did with porting Hyrule Warriors from Wii U to 3DS. Still can't wait on character confirmations; haven't felt this hyped since Smash 3DS/Wii U.

Hopefully, there could be something about the remaining FE Fates DLC and the FE mobile game.

Would be cool if we were to suddenly see Cipher-exclusive characters (Emma, Shade, Yuzu, Lando) appear in Fire Emblem Warriors, either in the vanilla game or as DLC.

Edited by Roflolxp54

OH BOY, OH BOY, OH BOY.

I'm really hyped. Since I like Fire Emblem and Musou. FE Warriors is the perfect match.

We got FE x Persona, FE x Warriors, FE x What's next?

If I recall correctly, IS pitched the idea of a crossover title between Fire Emblem and Pokemon; however, Samurai Warriors beat them to it and Pokemon Conquest was born.

I actually forgot that FE Mobile was a thing after a time because we haven't heard diddly squat for it. Wtf, IS... It really needs to be in the Direct as well.

Same here. It's been so quiet for so long...kinda want to let us know what that stuff is IS? Ya need to hype it up a bit! :Rei:

I actually forgot that FE Mobile was a thing after a time because we haven't heard diddly squat for it. Wtf, IS... It really needs to be in the Direct as well.

IIRC they kind of put it on hold to work on Super Mario Run

If I recall correctly, IS pitched the idea of a crossover title between Fire Emblem and Pokemon; however, Samurai Warriors beat them to it and Pokemon Conquest was born.

Well, if IS thought about it one day, they may be thinking about it now.

Time will tell.

So do you guys think Fire Emblem Mobile will be a new adventure or just something cobbled together from old stories and entries?

I think they'll keep things extraordinarily simple and focus a lot on the support system, since that would require some grinding which I've heard is necessary for mobile games.

When did we get this relevant? Holy shit, I haven't been this hyped since the first Fates reveal trailer

At the moment FE became a Ninty major IP!

That's pretty awesome to hear. 2 days after my birthday to get an exclusive FE Direct, this feels awesome!! I'm expecting a huge portion of Warriors footage, maybe gameplay and showcasing of the main characters, in other words, the smash ones. Expecting also news about FE amiibo (Corrin and new ones), and news about FE Mobile.

Hoping for a new FE remake, PoR VC at Switch, TMS port or sequel and/or FE15.

Man, FE is growing a lot! It feels so good.

= EDIT =

Actually, I think weapons and skills are a good way to include grinding on Mobile.

Edited by Quintessence

Yeah, I don't think they'd want to make something entirely original on a platform like that. Maybe it'll be kind of like Final Fantasy Record Keeper, which would be awesome.

Something no one has mentioned, and I had a thought:

Patch in FE amiibo compatability to AC:NL? Maybe patch Roy in to Fates?

Also, PoR/RD new 3ds port like xeno, all gba games on one cart maybe? Just spitballin'

Edited by ChibiToastExplosion

IIRC they kind of put it on hold to work on Super Mario Run

Except Mario is made by a totally different team? Did you forget that FE is Intelligent Systems, and Mario is...well, regular Nintendo?

Except Mario is made by a totally different team? Did you forget that FE is Intelligent Systems, and Mario is...well, regular Nintendo?

IS and Nintendo's internal teams aren't working on it. DeNa are the primary developers behind all Nintendo mobile titles (besides Pokemon Go); Nintendo just provides oversight.

IS and Nintendo's internal teams aren't working on it. DeNa are the primary developers behind all Nintendo mobile titles (besides Pokemon Go); Nintendo just provides oversight.

Oh, really? This is something I hadn't known. xP

I really hope they localize the rest of the Fates DLC.

Wait, which DLC maps from Fire Emblem Fates that we don't have it yet? (I thought we have all of the DLCs?)

Also, for the Fire Emblem Direct along with Fire Emblem Warriors, I wish we see a Roy and Corrin amiibo support for CodeName S.T.E.A.M. and Fire Emblem Fates (and for Super Mario Maker with the Roy and Corrin + the other three DLC fighters from Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U), release date and first look at the Corrin amiibo, Nintendo GameCube Virtual Console for Path of Radiance, Wii downloadable title for Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn for the Wii U eShop, Mario Kart 8 with the Fire Emblem characters since Inklings were added, and Fire Emblem Mobile + Miitomo collaboration items since those were leaked from months ago.

Edited by King Marth 64

A direct exclusively for Fire Emblem... I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!

Er, sorry, today has been such a good day with all these news. But yeah, Fates' last DLC and FE Mobile will probably be shown. Maybe Warriors, but I doubt they would show more than what we got at the Switch conference.

Anyway, I'm hyped for Mobile even if I'm not expecting it to be a FE15, but that'd be great if IS worked on it, making the design, game balance (most important) and OST while another team was working on the raw code.

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

I honestly just want to be surprised by what they show and that the surprise is in a good way. FE Mobile would be good to see, they will probably talk more about FE Warriors (or they might just give us another tease for it to surprise us and keep us guessing), and FE15 would potentially be really cool to see. Sadly, I'll be writing a test at the same time as the direct, so here's to hoping I don't hear any spoilers on the bus ride home.

I'm just expecting Warriors and mobile news. Maybe they'll give localization details on the remaining Fates DLC. If FE15 does get announced, it'd be for the 3DS if it wasn't already announced, but I don't see them announcing another game so soon right next to two other games we know next to nothing about.