A little info on the upcoming No More Heroes return

Jedi

http://gonintendo.com/stories/271912-suda51-talks-more-about-his-travis-touchdown-switch-project-des

It's not much, but theres at least a little here haha.

title of the game is a secret

- illustration shown at the presentation was drawn by Yuusuke Kozaki of Fire Emblem fame
- Suda51 has been approached by some folks at overseas events who want to work on character designs
- the new title will have collaborations with indie games, but details are being kept secret
- story outline is already determined, but the actual plot points are still in being worked out
- game design planning is almost done
- development will begin right away
- don't expect to see the game this year
- the dev team will be cooperating with Marvelous and will be supported by Nintendo
- Switch’s HD rumble was more than Suda51 could have imagined and will be implemented in this title
- Suda51 will focus on how a sense of unity and depth of narrative into this title
- the theme of this game is 'kill the past'
- several killers character designs are already done and are 'superb'

>"Switch’s HD rumble was more than Suda51 could have imagined and will be implemented in this title"

Does this mean that, in order to charge Travis's lightsaber, we will have to do that kind of things with the HD rumble?

Still, I'm still unable to think that this game is finally a reality pretty hyped for this game and really can't wait to see the new assassins: I really enjoyed the ones from NMH2!

Dammit, now I want to replay not only the second one, but the first one as well

Yeah I need to dig up my old copies, and SomecallmeJohnny has said he'll probably re-review the 2 games before the 3rd comes around.

Also lmao recharging will be so much more... REAL :P:

Edited by Jedi The Red

Now that is some good news. I wonder if Travis will be the protagonist again. Back in the day Suda said that Travis story was finished and a new No More Heroes would probably follow a different character. But of course that was a long time ago.

Now that is some good news. I wonder if Travis will be the protagonist again. Back in the day Suda said that Travis story was finished and a new No More Heroes would probably follow a different character. But of course that was a long time ago.

I'm kind of hoping we'll get a proper Shinobu or Henry game, but I'd be fine with Travis or a new character as protagonist.

It's about damn time we got a 3rd game that wasn't just an enhanced port. The first game was a good DMC-styled Hack'n'Slash that brought its own hand to the table, and Desperate Struggle, despite dips in quality at points (I'm looking at YOU, final boss), was still a solid game.

Here's hoping NMH3 doesn't flop, 'cause I've been waiting on this for a long time now.