FE Warriors roster predictions

Florete

I know how you guys feel. I wanted Ashei, not Agitha for a TP rep. I don't care for Agitha at all and I think Ashei is cool. We don't see many warrior females in the Zelda series at all and she's 100% warrior female with dat armor and sword. And she's rather pretty. And because of this, she would've fit right into the game perfectly!

I also wanted Groose and Pipit to join in a Skyward Sword pack, but we never got any SS pack at all, even though a TP pack was added. >_> I was also disappointed that some of the DLC was incompatible with the Wii U version. Like, I'm not buying the same game again just to get a little more content when the previous version is still very new. That's money grabbing and greedy. I really hope FE Warriors doesn't wind up doing this too, that is to say, locking some content to one version.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Folt said:

Ah yes, Darunia and Ravio fan right here. I didn't really care much for Yuga, but he proved to be one of my favorites in Hyrule Warriors when I got to play him (helps that he's the first villain since Volga to not have a Darkness-based weapon, as well as the first character since Sheik and Lana to have a Lightning-elemental weapon as his main weapon).

Incidentally, as Lana took a few cues in regards to the Deku Tree in one of her weapons, Darunia and Ruto (and technically Sheik) were basically the uncontested shoe-ins from the OoT game. Ravio and Yuga probably made it in because they had bigger, safer, immediately realizable potential than Hilda had and could reuse material drops from characters that didn't already lend their drops to someone else (Young Link and Ganondorf respectively, the likeliest candidate for Hilda was already lending out her materials to Marin). That, and Hilda is the one character of the trio that I think was the most expendable in that most of what she could do could potentially be "borrowed" by either of the other two to an extent.

Reveal hidden contents

She's also the easiest to make references to in ways that highlights the relationship between the three: Ravio's Nice Hammer has Hilda's Staff as it's handle instead of the actual ALBW Nice Hammer handle while Yuga's Demon King Frame has the dark vines she uses snaking around the picture frame that he used to seal her into after his betrayal.

Still, Groose never made it in which was a shame, but at least the game has a pretty solid list of characters that appeal to the majority of Zelda fans.

Yeah, I agree with you altogether since they were most likely the best choices overall and I know my bias since Saria and Hilda are amongst my favorite Zelda characters..and when Hyrule Warriors 2 happens (and lets be honest, it'll almost certainly happen), Groose needs to be let loose.

12 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I was also disappointed that some of the DLC was incompatible with the Wii U version. Like, I'm not buying the same game again just to get a little more content when the previous version is still very new. That's money grabbing and greedy. I really hope FE Warriors doesn't wind up doing this too, that is to say, locking some content to one version.

Probably because the DLC for Wii U Hyrule Warriors was technically done and finished after the Boss Pack DLC, and then they figured that they should make a 3DS version with features that could take advantage of the portability and split-screen of the 3DS (and introduce mission types that'd take advantage of those mechanics). In the end, only the new characters and weapon types were the HWL content that could be conceivably ported over to Wii U HW.

Assuming the base game will only be Shadow Dragon, Awakening and Fates, here is my realistic prediction:

Shadow Dragon/Various

- Marth

- Tiki

- Anna

Awakening

- Chrom (obvious)

- Lucina

- Robin

- Tharja

Fates

- Corrin

- Azura

- Ryoma

- Xander

- Takumi

- Leo

- Hinoka

- Camilla

Extra

- Original New Character (think Lana in HW)

DLC

Elibe pack: Lyn, Roy (and/or Hector if we are very, very lucky)

Tellius pack: Ike, Micaiah (or Zelgius)

Valentia pack: Alm, Celica

Magvel pack: Eirika, Ephraim (or Joshua)

And that's it! 15 characters exactly in the base game, 16 if we add an original character, and (at the very least) 24 including DLCs. But HW has like 29-31 characters, so I expect a little more! But I think that the 25-3X characters will only be Awakening-Fates (think Elise, Sakura, Felicia, Jakob, Niles, Oboro, Henry, Lon'qu, Gaius, Cordelia, Nowi, Virion, Owain, Íñigo, Severa...)

Sorry for Jugdral, but they aren't in the Top 20 popularity pool of Heroes. Same for Eliwood, but because he has to face competition from Lyn, Hector and his own son.

Edited by Awakening-of-Fire
Adding information

On 2/12/2017 at 11:25 AM, Hardin said:

Wow, that roster is way too reasonable for this forum. 

It even outdid mine in the reasonableness department. I'm going to have to step up my killjoy game.

Edited by The DanMan

On 2/12/2017 at 8:44 AM, Awakening-of-Fire said:

Assuming the base game will only be Shadow Dragon, Awakening and Fates, here is my realistic prediction:

Shadow Dragon/Various

- Marth

- Tiki

- Anna

Awakening

- Chrom (obvious)

- Lucina

- Robin

- Tharja

Fates

- Corrin

- Azura

- Ryoma

- Xander

- Takumi

- Leo

- Hinoka

- Camilla

Extra

- Original New Character (think Lana in HW)

DLC

Elibe pack: Lyn, Roy (and/or Hector if we are very, very lucky)

Tellius pack: Ike, Micaiah (or Zelgius)

Valentia pack: Alm, Celica

Magvel pack: Eirika, Ephraim (or Joshua)

And that's it! 15 characters exactly in the base game, 16 if we add an original character, and (at the very least) 24 including DLCs. But HW has like 29-31 characters, so I expect a little more! But I think that the 25-3X characters will only be Awakening-Fates (think Elise, Sakura, Felicia, Jakob, Niles, Oboro, Henry, Lon'qu, Gaius, Cordelia, Nowi, Virion, Owain, Íñigo, Severa...)

Sorry for Jugdral, but they aren't in the Top 20 popularity pool of Heroes. Same for Eliwood, but because he has to face competition from Lyn, Hector and his own son.

Not gonna lie, I would be more then okay with that Roster..it even includes all of my favorite characters (Tharja, Camilla, Lucina, Eirika, Lyn, Corrin, & Tiki). Granted, Tiki is a fav for both her forms..but I expect we'll only see Child Tiki (though maybe she can get her adult costume for her child design..I think it'd be a cute lil reference). Though I would hope that Robin & Corrin both have female gender options like in Smash.

Lets not forget that some characters could, somewhat, appear via alternate costumes like how Hyrule Warriors 'kinda' had Ilia in it though she was a costume for Zelda..like we could see Eliwood as a costume for Roy, Florina for Hinoka, or Sigurd or Seliph as costumes for Marth.
Maybe I'm weird, but I support characters as costumes when it seems like the only way they'd conceivably appear.

Edited by Deva Ashera

Keep in my mind tht I haven't played all FE games! And Haven't finished some of them. The ones underlined are the most probable of being released along the game. Strikethroughed are my wishlist

Blazing Sword

Lyn

Hector

Eliwood

Jaffar

Canas

Sain

Sacred Stones

Eirika

Ephraim

Lyon

Joshua

Valter

Seth

Lute

Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn

Ike

Elincia

Micaiah

Sothe

Black Knight

Pelleas

3-13 Archer

Gaiden

Alm

Celica

Binding Blade

Roy

Lilina

Fir

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone has brought it up yet but I suspect there to be at least one or two original characters for said game. I mean this is just based off of what they did with Hyrule Warriors and Dragon Quest Heroes but who knows, the FE series certainly has enough characters to easily create a full and diverse cast so maybe not. Though if there was an OC/MC of some sort I could see them getting various costumes/outfits of other FE characters that aren't in the game to maybe kind of make up for their lack of playability.

Edited by Kyza

It's a shame we probably won't be getting Jugdral characters, given Genealogy is most Dynasty/Samurai Warriors-like of all the FEs. Blazing is probably the least Warriors like given it involves almost no real armies whatsoever, only battles between three lords and their handful of companions versus a bunch of bandits or morphs or assassins.

• 2 weeks later...

Redid my prediction list.

Spoiler

Marth

Caeda

Tiki

Minerva

Camus

Roy

Lilina

Fae

Narcian

Eliwood

Hector

Lyn

Nergal

Ike

Soren

Titania

Elincia

Black Knight

Chrom

Robin

Lucina

Tharja

Aversa

Corrin

Azura

Ryoma

Takumi

Xander

Leo

Camilla

Garon

Anna

And a few original characters

On 3/11/2017 at 0:45 AM, thecrimsonflash said:

All I want is mist and all of IS' past and future sins will be forgiven.

Warriors games tend to be pretty poor when it comes to environmental particle effects-- I wouldn't count on it. ;)

Anyways, I've made a second list:

FEWarriors_roster_2.png

Not that different, really-- just shaved Draug, Hardin, Anna, and Camilla (like she won't be there), added Alm and Celica, and allowed for two more OCs.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm guessing probably around 25 base characters to start out with including all the main lords/ sibilings and series icons aka Anna and Tiki.  After that I could easily see a roster easily going up to around 35 with added characters possibly and likely more.

I'm gonna make a new prediction: We will get both genders of Corrin as playable characters. The male Corrin will be on the side of Hoshido (or at least support Ryoma's faction), the female will be on the side of Nohr (or the faction with Xander).

And I'd also say that this won't necessarily give us both genders of Robin.

Gonna completely redo my prediction:

Archanea

1. Marth (Leader.)
  2. Jagen (I picked him since he's the original Jagen + in FE3, he acts as Marth's strategist, so if Archanea belongs in one faction, Jagen could essentially take the strategist role.)
  3. Caeda (Leader if Marth is controlled by the player for the scenario.)
  4. Tiki

Awakening

1. Chrom (Leader.)
  2. Lucina (Potential Leader if Chrom is controlled by the player for the scenario.)
  3. M!Robin (Strategist, potential Leader if Chrom is controlled by the player for the scenario.)
  4. Tharja

Hoshido

1. M!Corrin (Strategist or Leader if Azura or Ryoma are controlled by the player for the scenario.)
  2. Ryoma (Hoshido's Leader.)
  3. Takumi
  4. Azura (Strategist.)

Nohr

1. F!Corrin (Strategist or Leader if Leo and Xander are controlled by the player for the scenario.)
  2. Xander (Nohr's leader.)
  3. Camilla
  4. Leo (Strategist.)

Villains (May or may not be playable, may or may not appear, potential free/paid DLC)

1. Camus (Can act as an antagonist of scenarios that focus on the Archanea cast as well as being a potential Lu Bu.)
  2. Hardin (Can act as an antagonist of scenarios that focus on the Archanea cast as well as being a potential Lu Bu.)
  3. Gangrel (as a minor villain, but one who has it personal with Chrom, so he can essentially act as an antagonist of scenarios that focus on the Awakening group early on. Could also possibly become a reluctant ally latter on.)
  4. Grima (using Robin's body, so he will essentially use dark magic and tap into his dragon powers + if his dragon form becomes a stage, Grima using Robin as his vessel can serve as the actual enemy commander of that stage. Can serve as an antagonist of later Awakening-focused scenarios, possibly of the whole story.)
  5. Garon (Can act as an antagonist for the scenarios that focus on the Fates characters + due to some spoilery things, he could have a very unique moveset, even for an axe user. Can also act as a Leader for specific Nohr scenarios.)

Others (May or may not be playable, may or may not appear, potential free/paid DLC)

1. Catria
  2. Roy
  3. Lyn
  4. Ike
  5. Frederick
  6. Gaius
  7. Cordelia
  8. Owain/Odin
  9. Inigo/Laslow
  10. Severa/Serena
  11. Hinoka
  12. Felicia or Jakob
  13. Gunter
  14. Anna

Likely only as paid DLC:

1. Alm
  2. Celica
  3. Sigurd
  4. Arvis
  5. Seliph
  6. Leif
  7. Zephiel
  8. Eliwood
  9. Hector
  10. Micaiah
  11. Black Knight

Characters that I think will come in this game.

From Awakening:

1. Lucina

2. Owain

3. Lon'qu

4. Virion

5. Tharja

6. Severa

7. Inigo

8.Nowi/Panne

9.Tiki

10. Gregor

11.Cherche

From Fates

1. Xander

2. Ryoma

3. Camilla

4. Leo

5. Elise

6.Keaton

7. Owain

8. Laslow

9. Selena

From the GBA series

1. Eliwood

2. Hector

3. Lyn

• 3 weeks later...

Predictions

Spoiler

Archanea

• Marth
  • Caeda
  • Hardin
  • Merric

Valentia

• Alm
  • Celica
  • Faye or Lucas possibly regarding Shadows of Valentia

Judgral

• Seliph
  • Julia
  • Arvis
  • Sigurd
  • Deidre
  • Julian (DLC)
  • Leif
  • Arya (DLC)

Elibe

• Roy
  • Lilina
  • Zephiel
  • Guinevere (DLC?)
  • Eliwood
  • Ninian (DLC?)
  • Hector
  • Lyn
  • Nergal
  • Some but not all of the Black Fang

Magvel

• Ephraim
  • Eirika
  • Seth
  • Valter
  • Selena (DLC?)
  • Lyon (DLC?)

Tellius

• Ike
  • Micaiah
  • Elincia
  • Soren
  • Titania
  • Mist
  • Lucia
  • Geoffrey
  • Sothe
  • Ashnard 
  • Mia (DLC?)
  • Nephenee (DLC?)

Awakening (Chrom already confirmed)

• Lucina
  • Tiki
  • Frederick
  • Lissa?
  • Walhart (DLC?)
  • Validar (DLC?)
  • Aversa (DLC?)
  • Tharja 
  • Cordelia (DLC?)

Fates

• All Hoshidan siblings
  • All Nohrian siblings
  • Corrin
  • Garon

If going by Warriors Orochi 3 massive size (ignoring DLC)

My Warriors Roster:

FE Warriors: 3-4 original characters 1 being a Create a Character like in the Warriors games with class options.

FE 1/11: Marth, Caeda, Tiki, Camus/Zeke, Linde, Gharnef

FE 2/15: Alm, Celica, Berkut

FE 3/12: Sheena, Minerva, Emperor Hardin.

FE 4: Sigurd, Seliph, Julia

FE 5: Lief, Nanna, ???

FE 6: Roy, Lilina, Sophia, Zephiel. 

FE 7: Lyn, Hector, Eliwood, Ninian, Nergal.

FE 8: Eirika, Ephraim, Lute, Joshua, Lyon. 

FE 9: Ike, Mist, Soren, Titania, Mia, Black Knight.

FE 10: Micaiah, Sothe, Nephnee, Elincia.

FE 13: Chrom, Lucina, Robin, Tharja, Olivia, Cherche, Gaius, Lissa, Cordelia, Aversa, Walhart, Validar.

FE 14: Corrin, Azura, Xander, Ryoma, Camilla, Takumi, Leo, Hinoka, Sakura, Elise, Lilith, Kagero, Oboro, Jakob, Felicia, Odin, Laslow, Selena and Garon.

Not sure if every villain will be in through every game so I'm not sure if I should add most but good amount if you ask me plus Warriors Orochi 3 had over 100 characters Fire Emblem is expansive so this works unlike HW.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

On 4/17/2017 at 11:35 AM, SlipperySlippy said:

Joining the bandwagon, here are my guesses: 

Definitely a unique list. Did you use a specific rationale, or primarily focus on personal favorites? 

Edited by The DanMan

Random guesses, not wishful thinking

Spoiler

2-3 OCs, might have a customizable avatar

Chrom
F!Robin
Lucina
Tharja

F!Corrin
Azura
Camilla
Takumi
Xander
Ryoma

Marth
Caeda
Tiki
Wrys (Musou needs at least one meme character)

2-3 non playable (until DLC) OC baddies

DLC

M!Robin and Cordelia

Lyn and Roy

Ike and Mia or Nephenee

maybe Alm and Celica

Basically, I think that the starter roster will be 20 or under.  Popular characters but somewhat bad class/weapon balance.