Forum Update Discussion Thread Fun Zone

Parrhesia

hmm  

93 members have voted

1. 1. So what do you think?

• I LIKE IT and it is the right combination of FUNCTIONAL/PRETTY
    • Finding it A BIT UNCANNY for now, with SOME PROS and SOME CONS, but upgrading was overall THE RIGHT CHOICE
    • I DO NOT LIKE it but accept that it was PROBABLY NECESSARY, and I will PROBABLY GET USED TO IT
    • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Post counts are back. ...3578 in 20 months. Yeah, sounds about right. Oh, and it also displays mod warning points for the user.

Round avatars, though... my image just doesn't work that way.

Also, I miss the old background; it doesn't really feel SF-enough without any grean.

Edited by The DanMan

1 hour ago, Fleece said:
57 minutes ago, Darros of Christmas Past said:

Holy shit post counts are back 

just realized you can manually stack quote boxes by clicking and dragging them into another

its fun

holy shit you can and also i have 955 posts

Edited by unique
you can also have a REASON FOR EDIT that is cool I guess

Gotta say, not used to it yet, especially since I logged in with my current name and not my original name. I'm browsing on a phone, so it takes a while to read each page unlike before where I could zoom out since I didn't use the mobile site.

Looks pretty interesting, I will admit. Especially since I only ever used the green skin. Post counts are cool, especially since I have a feeling it counts FftF posts now, unlike before.

Do we even have a name history anymore?

Edited by Freyjadour

1 hour ago, SB. said:

25 posts per page makes me happy.

Mobile feels kind of clunky though.

What did it used to be?

Also, will we be getting sigs back?  I want to inflict my art on people, still.

13 minutes ago, Freyjadour said:

Gotta say, not used to it yet, especially since I logged in with my current name and not my original name. I'm browsing on a phone, so it takes a while to read each page unlike before where I could zoom out since I didn't use the mobile site.

Looks pretty interesting, I will admit. Especially since I only ever used the green skin. Post counts are cool, especially since I have a feeling it counts FftF posts now, unlike before.

Good gosh, if I can't check name history anymore, I'll have no idea who the people who change their user name all the time are.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Good gosh, if I can't check name history anymore, I'll have no idea who the people who change their user name all the time are.

I'm probably never actually going to change my name again at the very least, though mainly because I'm happy with my current name

I uh
Really hate this not gonna lie
I know it's suppose to be functional
But it feels really clunky and awkward to me

I miss the green color scheme too...

I keep pressing the wrong buttons and ending up on pages I didn't know existed, it's amazing. Is there a way to write a post in plain text? I used to do all my codes and spoiler tags by HAND.

Ehhh this layout I do not like. I preferred the old green style, but probably the color scheme will come back soon along with the avis and badges, and we might get the option back to change the color of the forums again as well.

Also notification for quotes was totally unnecessary, to be honest, but it's not bad either so I guess it's fine.

The profile picture although being a circle instead of a square is rather....bad.

37 minutes ago, Freyjadour said:

I can guarantee it's not counting fftf since then I'd have over 20k posts from hhh alone.

16 minutes ago, Herald Merkabah said:

WAIT HOLD UP DO SIGNATURES NOT EXIST ANYMORE

If not, I'm very sad.

I didn't realize I had over 2200 posts outside of FftF.

I don't like it right now but if/when a few things get changed to make it JUST LIKE HOME (square avatars, badges, whatever themes) it'll be great probably

I feel like the board is taking up more real-estate (way closer to the edges of my screen!) and took away a lot of my personal real-estate(avy size and shit) and that kinda sucks in the immediate