Fourms I Previously Posted In

Captain Karnage

Where can I find the fourms I previously posted in, like how it was a week ago?

e.x I don't know where to find QOTD V in my content

Edited by Captain Karnage

I'm not entirely sure if this is what you're looking for, but if you go to your (or anyone else's) profile, there a button in the banner shape to the right that says "See my/their activity". That will bring you to this page, which you can then look through using the options on the left. Hopefully this is helpful!

Is there any particular reason why you can't edit after some time has passed (I don't know exactly how long can pass before you can't edit a post anymore)?

20 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Is there any particular reason why you can't edit after some time has passed (I don't know exactly how long can pass before you can't edit a post anymore)?

I have not had this happen yet. I just successfully editted a post I made immediately after the forums came up, and also some that were made before it went down. How old are we talking?

7 minutes ago, Balcerzak said:

I have not had this happen yet. I just successfully editted a post I made immediately after the forums came up, and also some that were made before it went down. How old are we talking?

It was one I made about 2-3 hours ago.

On 2017-01-17 at 10:09 AM, Kirie said:

I'm not entirely sure if this is what you're looking for, but if you go to your (or anyone else's) profile, there a button in the banner shape to the right that says "See my/their activity". That will bring you to this page, which you can then look through using the options on the left. Hopefully this is helpful!

There's no topic list, though. I want an overview of the topics I've posted in. Exactly like the list of topics I've created--just a regular ol' topic listing like the boards.

Same thing for followed content. The list in "Manage Followed Content" can't take you to the first-unread-post, the very last post, any page other than the first, etc. "Unread Content" only works if there is unread content (obviously).

Is there some setting in our profiles/activity to view followed content? And to sort our posts by topic?

edit: I found something! Under the logo, hover over "Activity" then click "My Activity Streams" then "Content I Posted In". Set "Show me" to "Content items only". Topic list, yay!

Though for some reason this topic isn't there...

edit2: Now it's there, after the edit. What.

Edited by Sock