“She gets it all from me, you know.”

Vaximillian

I believe Cherche is older than quite a few of the Shepherds, maybe even older than Virion, so I really doubt that. 

I think it's just Virion being vain and overestimating his influence on her.

Edited by Thane

Cherche is sort of designed to be the "Christmas cake" lady (archaic term of the Japanese idea that ladies older than 25 years of age are considered too old for marriage). She looks young but is older than most Shepherds and hasn't married since none of her suitors like Minerva (her wyvern mount) until she meets her S-rank support.

Being a former vassal of Virion, she had to deal with Virion's flirting and such. She even does the trope of having a smile on her face when angered.

I think Virion's intended meaning is that "his" wit rubbed off on Cherche while she was serving him, since she was a knight in his service prior to the whole Walhart business.

Edited by Lightchao42

6 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Cherche is sort of designed to be the "Christmas cake" lady (archaic term of the Japanese idea that ladies older than 25 years of age are considered too old for marriage). She looks young but is older than most Shepherds and hasn't married since none of her suitors like Minerva (her wyvern mount) until she meets her S-rank support.

Being a former vassal of Virion, she had to deal with Virion's flirting and such. She even does the trope of having a smile on her face when angered.

huh, now i know why i'm willing to produce the worst possible gerome and pair her with frederick

10 hours ago, Radiant head said:

huh, now i know why i'm willing to produce the worst possible gerome and pair her with frederick

Well, to be fair, that's not even considered a bad Gerome in game. Partly because Gerome is often a support unit anyway, and he still does that well.

Also, on the topic, that's more Virion bluster for you.

• 2 weeks later...