Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story help

Anacybele

So, I've been playing through the game since I only did some of it in the past and never finished for some reason. It's pretty fun. Those blorb'd Toads, lol. Fawful is dumb though, imo (then again, no Mario villain has been able to appeal to me like Count Bleck and Mr. L did in SPM).

But anyway, I might've locked myself out of getting one of the Bros' special attacks, specifically the Fire Flower one. I'm SO upset with myself because this one's my favorite. I noticed I was missing a special attack piece for one attack and when I checked it, it turned out to be the Fire Flower... I don't remember having missed a piece, which is odd, but I did. It's in the Pump Works part of Bowser's body, but you can't navigate it without water. And up to this point, I've not been able to get Bowser to water that he can drink, not since the initial trip through the Pump Works.

Did I screw myself out of the Fire Flower?! I really hope not! If not, can someone tell me how I can get it? I want that Fire Flower so bad.

Edited by Anacybele

You should be able to have Bowser return to the Sea Pipe Statue at Plack Beach; if you can't now for whatever reason then you should progress more until you can.

Edited by Lightchao42

I might be able to now, actually. I'm at just after the part where Bros leave Bowser's body to go to Toad Town to see Dr. Toadley, and now I control Bowser again. I actually just passed a sign that said Plack Beach is in one direction nearby too, so maybe I just lucked out. lol

Edited by Anacybele

I'm pretty sure the Sea Statue never stops giving water. 

And you can always go back to Plack Beach using Chackroads.

That being said, it's not a huge loss, Fire Flower is by far the worst special move in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

The fire flower is the first bros move that you will get or atleast its one of the first moves that you'll get. Keep looking up. you can get the attack pieces only in Pipe works.

On 1/18/2017 at 6:03 AM, Water Mage said:

I'm pretty sure the Sea Statue never stops giving water. 

And you can always go back to Plack Beach using Chackroads.

That being said, it's not a huge loss, Fire Flower is by far the worst special move in the game.

It has a chance to burn enemies so it does have some merit.

Edited by Harvey