Let's Talk Stages

MissShake

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

I would be laughing if Koei Tecmo brings in the Hot Spring and Beach Scramble maps from Fire Emblem Awakening's DLC, moreso if they bring in the associated soundtracks for those maps.

if they have a side in mission mode in a slight way hyrule warriors has, we could have silly maps like those for stages to play on,

regardless, the chasm between hoshido and norh seems like a good location, a volcano from sacred stones seems like a nice idea for a stage, a bigger island from shadow dragon could make for a good area for beginners.

we should also not forget the core aspect of dynasty warrior games, forts and bases. the stages should probably be ones where there are many forts and bases to go and capture, so super wide open stages wouldnt work that great without some gates and whatnot to block pathways.

The streets of Hoshido like in the earlier chapters of Fates seem like a good place. And how about Jehanna Hall? If Sacred Stones is featured, I feel like that would be a good stage. But I also think the other GBA games are more likely to get a stage so... Hey isn't there a stage at Elincia's castle in RD?

I can see Elincia's Gambit map being used for Tellius. If the Black King makes it in, then the map where Ike fights him will be in. And probably where you fight Ashnard to cover PoR.

Awakening. Grima's back, Somewhere in Plegia, and the arena. Maybe the map where you protect Emmeryn.

Fates. Chapter 6 map. a Nohrian themed map, so maybe where you fight King Garon or the Opera House. Hoshido map, not sure where. Could be Takumi's Great Wall.

Other than that I am not sure.

Edited by Tolvir

2 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

Fates. Chapter 6 map. a Nohrian themed map, so maybe where you fight King Garon or the Opera House.

God, the Opera House would be a really cool map. I can't believe I forgot about it! And the soundtrack would be fantastic.

1 minute ago, MissShake said:

God, the Opera House would be a really cool map. I can't believe I forgot about it! And the soundtrack would be fantastic.

That is what I thought, would be cool fighting on all of those boats. 

Edit: Forgot to add this to my first post. There is almost a guaranteed Water/Boat map. It isn't Fire Emblem without one, so it will be there.

Edited by Tolvir

I don't know about specific places, but I think we can expect:

- A castle

- a fiery lava place

- A forest

- A village/town

Since these are all common in the series. I'd love to have Riven Bridge for Tellius though, since it's a map in both games that Ike coincidentally fights on both times! It'd be a nice nod to be required to play as him on it. ^^

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

There is almost a guaranteed Water/Boat map. It isn't Fire Emblem without one, so it will be there.

I was thinking maybe Ghost Ship, but I like your idea way better.

1 minute ago, Jedi said:

Chapter 1 of FE1/3 Book 1/11 will likely be one of the first areas if they are taking from old maps.

Is that the escape chapter? I'm sorry, it's been a while since I attempted Shadow Dragon.

As was mentioned on my video discussing FE Warriors from the comments section, The Opera House from Fates might make an interesting backdrop for a map and stuff too.

/index.php?/profile/27448-missshake/" rel="">@MissShake Nah the first map is the basic one saving Caeda's island, the map you're thinking of is in Shadows Dragons prologue only.

Edited by Jedi

I don't think there will be a boat/water map, as common as those are too. There wouldn't be much space to move the characters in. What, do you guys think they'll magically be able to run across water? lol

1 minute ago, Jedi said:

/index.php?/profile/27448-missshake/" rel="">@MissShakeNah the first map is the basic one saving Caeda's island, the map you're thinking of is in Shadows Dragons prologue only.

Right, right. I'd forgotten that the remake had added the prologue. Also, may I say that your video was fantastic? Cuz it was~

Just now, Anacybele said:

I don't think there will be a boat/water map, as common as those are too. There wouldn't be much space to move the characters in. What, do you guys think they'll magically be able to run across water? lol

Warriors games typical have connected boats as maps, so I think they'd do something like that. 

1 minute ago, MissShake said:

Right, right. I'd forgotten that the remake had added the prologue. Also, may I say that your video was fantastic? Cuz it was~

Thanks! I hope you stay tuned in because I plan on doing more as we get more news.

Just now, Jedi said:

Warriors games typical have connected boats as maps, so I think they'd do something like that.

That sounds like a LOT of boats then, if we take into account the size of Hyrule Warriors maps. :P

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That sounds like a LOT of boats then, if we take into account the size of Hyrule Warriors maps. :P

Go play one of the recent Dynasty or Samurai Warriors games. And yes, they are MASSIVE maps.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

They'll probably take some creative liberties, like maybe making the boats bigger. It's really common in Musou games so I really don't see them not putting a boat level in.

Just now, Aurabolt said:

Go play one of the recent Dynasty or Samurai Warriors games. And yes, they are MASSIVE maps.

I would, but none of them seem to be on Nintendo consoles. Every Warriors game I come across online aside from Hyrule Warriors is on Playstation or something.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Heres an example, this Link should go right to the part where they are at the enemy fleet 

Spoiler

Just now, Anacybele said:

I would, but none of them seem to be on Nintendo consoles. Every Warriors game I come across online aside from Hyrule Warriors is on Playstation or something.

Clearly you didn't know Samurai Warriors Chronicles was one the 3DS launch titles. Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 was released two years ago as a digital-only game on both the 3DS and the Vita (I have the Vita version). I actually reccommend getting a Vita since all the recent DW and SW games were released on that and the PS3 or PS4 at the same time + Cross-Save and Cross-Play.

4 minutes ago, Aurabolt said:

Clearly you didn't know Samurai Warriors Chronicles was one the 3DS launch titles. Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 was released two years ago as a digital-only game on both the 3DS and the Vita (I have the Vita version). I actually reccommend getting a Vita since all the recent DW and SW games were released on that and the PS3 or PS4 at the same time + Cross-Save and Cross-Play.

Sorry, no thanks. I don't use non-Nintendo consoles. They never have enough games I'd be interested in. Many of them appear to be shooters or some other gorey mature game. And if they aren't, they just look uninteresting.

The only non-Nintendo console I've ever considered getting was a PS1 for a game I played years ago and loved so much that it'd actually be worth it. We had a PS2 at the time that really belonged to my brothers, and they had bought me the game.

Jedi: Ooh, I see! And a mounted unit is in that! And then he dismounts. I can see FE mounted units working this way. That boat map also looks pretty cool!

Edited by Anacybele