The Serenes Warriors Experiment (First Set of Votes tallied)

Jedi

Now what I have here is a link to a small Short Answer poll 

https://goo.gl/forms/HOHjNtZvYTe4U8yb2

Put the character you'd want from each game, please do not put more than one or a / between two, it skews my data, if you don't know an FE or are not sure of who to pick, put that. 

Thanks in advance! I'll be doing a fun video when we get a bit of results.

Edit: Whoops I forgot to mention BESIDES lords, but then again a few have multiple so those games are kinda free from the clause.

Edited by Jedi

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to cop-out and say Thany instead of shanna XD

i forgot some of the names of the characters, so i hope the generalization of who they are helps understand who i am talking about.

i wanted to say one of the white birds from path of radiance, but i wondered how far is to far on characters that cant even fight...

i also tried to diverse who i wanted in, only a few characters share the same class.

Do villans count as lords? if they dont i might change up my answers for some of them.

Edited by Thany

15 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, shoot, I noticed it said "besides lords" too late. >_< I have to redo it.

Its fine! I fixed it, I found both sets of data and switched out the old one. 

11 minutes ago, Thany said:

I had to cop-out and say Thany instead of shanna XD

i forgot some of the names of the characters, so i hope the generalization of who they are helps understand who i am talking about.

i wanted to say one of the white birds from path of radiance, but i wondered how far is to far on characters that cant even fight...

i also tried to diverse who i wanted in, only a few characters share the same class.

Do villans count as lords? if they dont i might change up my answers for some of them.

Villians do not, Lords would be MC's but I'm also saying games with multiple MC can have their lords voted for.

The only characters I count as lords are Ike, Micaiah, Marth, Alm, Celica, Sigurd, Leif, Roy, Eliwood, Hector, Lyn, Ephraim, Eirika, Chrom, Robin, Lucina, and Corrin. So I put none of them in my redo.

EDIT: Thanks, Jedi!

Edited by Anacybele

My picks

Wrys - Why the hell not.  Memes/joke character.

Celica - Tbh this game's cast barely exists so.

Merric - Again, why not.

Seliph - bias

Asvel - never got far in FE5 but he's dang CUTE

Wolt - BIAS UP TO A BILLION.  My favorite FE character, and I'm probably the only person who wants him anywhere really.

Eliwood - I like him well enough, so why not.

Lyon - best villain gets a spot over a girl I like more than him (Eirika), simply because she may be a bit too... Eliwood.

Mist - Mounted healer with a sword, seems cool.  And I like her.

Micaiah - obvious bias is obvious.

Nowi - dragons?

Takumi & Leo - I like them more than the rest of Fates' cast, at least...

Duessel for FE8 because this game is gonna have enough Bishounen anyway.

I put Emmeryn for FE13. Her Musou attack can be the Frog Splash

Edited by Soledai

My picks were Caeda, Catria, Lewyn, Finn, Lilina, Fiora, Joshua, Brom, Nephenee, Gregor, Subaki, and Kaze. I didn't vote for aaaaaaany of the Lords or antagonists, and I didn't vote for Elincia or the Royal Siblings since they're basically Lords.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan
Forgot something.

I didn't pick for most Japan-only games because I'm not familiar enough with them. But for those I did pick:

PoR and RD: Elincia, because there isn't anyone in either game that I'd pick above her and she's significant enough and she's <3

Sacred Stones: Seth because he's cool.

Blazing Sword: Sain is the only character in the game I totally love so of course I chose him here.

Fates: Ryoma, though he's probably a given. But if I could've added someone else, it would've been Silas.

Awakening: Freddy Bear, of course! <3

FE1/Shadow Dragon: Caeda is the only non-Marth character in that game that I know much of and she makes sense.

Truth be told though, I don't expect Sain to get in at all. Seth probably won't either. The rest I think have pretty good shots though.

I unfortunately haven't had the opportunity to play through most FE games, and I could only really answer for the ones I've played (or am still playing). My choices are below, in case anyone cares.

Spoiler

Shadow Dragon: Julian

Blazing Sword: Lyn

Sacred Stones: Lute

Awakening: Lissa

Fates Birthright: Kaze

Fates Conquest: Charlotte

I picked Anna, Palla, Xane, Shana, Finn, Zephiel, Jaffar, Lyon, Soren, The Black Knight, Tiki, Ryoma, and Xander.  I probably should've flipped Anna and Tiki placements but whatever it works either way.  It kind of feels like cheating when I do Palla for FE 2 lol.

Edit: If I was allowed no famous characters (had to cut out the Villians and the Royals, and series mascots like Anna and Tiki) it would be Minerva, Palla, Xane, Shana, Finn, Igrene, Jaffar, Knoll, Soren, Gatrie (though Meg would funny), Lissa, Oboro, and Charlotte. 

Edited by Locke087

I tried my best to not pick too many protagonists or antagonists.  Also avoided ones that were too obvious or appear in a bunch of FE's, like Tiki or Anna.  Though for the ones I'm less familiar with, I did just that.  Thracia 776 is the only one that received no answer.

Spoiler
  • Minerva (she has her own subplot in the first game, and is kind of a BAMF)
  • Celica (swords and sorcery, a somewhat unique combination until Gary Stu Robin made it trendy)
  • Luke (unique to MotE, and is fairly amusing)
  • Lewyn (he's a bard, a class that's lacking in this list; plus, he's a more iconic character)
  • Lilina (Hector's lovely daughter and a major character in FE6)
  • Jaffar (can't go wrong Jaffar; plus, we need more thief types)
  • Joshua (I need to see this hat guy realized in 3D; plus, he's a fairly major character)
  • Soren (people either love or hate this guy; I love him)
  • Nephenee (not unique to RD, but had to anyway)
  • Maribelle (not many troubadors; IMO, one of the best written characters in Awakening)
  • Oboro (take a wild guess)
  • Charlotte (hardly any fighters; again, one of the best written among her pool)

My choices:

FE1: Bantu
FE2: Mycen
FE3: Linde
FE4: Ethlyn
FE5: Kempf Homeros
FE6: Merlinus
FE7: Louise
FE8: Lute
FE9: Tauroneo
FE10: Pelleas
FE13: Gregor
FE14 BR: Oboro
FE14 CQ: Gunter

This was extremely difficult to do. There are so many characters I'd want to play as, such as Quan, Douglas, Forde, Minerva...the list goes on.

Thank you all for the results so far, Once we have tons I'll basically be showing what would happen if our votes made the potential roster of FE Warriors. I figured it'd be a really fun experiment and a good video focus, during the games development, just to show who Serenes would like as a collective.

7 hours ago, eclipse said:

I'm pretty sure my results are going to throw everything off.  Can't imagine too many people picking what I did!

Join the club, my personal picks are probably not very common ones either! 

Merric
Sonya (she has a somewhat bigger role than anyone else than Alm or Celica in FE2)
Luke
Lex
Salem
Gonzales (I see one of the axe users, or perhaps Rutger or Fir being an obscure pick from FE6)
Athos
Tana
Shinon
Jill (I wouldn't pick Sothe, but I say he would be likely. But, since it's my choice, even if Jill isn't new to FE10)
Gregor
Scarlet
Silas

Edited by Tryhard