FE Warriors Music

Jedi

So what kind of music do you all expect to hear? For those unfamiliar with the general musical styles of Warriors, it tends to be more on the Rock side of things, with a few tracks differing, although Samurai Warriors tends to go more into Techno, both usually also utilize Asian instruments. 

A few examples, 

Since I couldn't find a pure form of the song used in DW:Gundam
 One of my favorite songs from G Gundam Edited by Jedi

I think it would be wrong to not use as many player battle themes and boss musics for the stages, and then some enemy battle themes for when things look dire.

and perhaps only a few tracks for when there are about 1-3 enemy units left music that plays when your winning. its good for a last stretch. what do you think?

Edited by Thany

Eternal Bond/Ike's Theme's gotta be there if Ike himself is playable, even if it's DLC. It's such an iconic song from the Tellius games that it's in the 25th anniversary concert!

Conquest (Ablaze), Alight, Id (Purpose), You of the Light, You of the Dark, Lost King's Supper, Emperor Hardin, Tearing Shadows, VS Arvis, Unshakable Faith, End of All (mix), ~Drama's Light~ Fire Emblem, A Dark Fall, Campaign of Fire, Divine Decree, Desire Below, Past Light, FE Main Theme.

It's more of a wishlist but it'd be great. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

I'd be up for some metal/rock remixes of tracks from Fates' OST. One of my biggest grievances with that score is the somewhat misguided sense of orchestration in a number of the tracks, which would be mitigated in a metal band.

Edited by Party Moth

6 hours ago, The DanMan said:

If we get stuff as good as this, I'm happy:

Hide contents

Basically, I'm down for just about anything done right.

This is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. I'm totally down for this.

Edited by Party Moth

I hope we get some tracks like Eclipse of the Sun / Moon / World from Hyrule Warriors. I loved those tracks, alongside Silent Guardians.

Here is my music wishlist that I copied from another thread.

Music Wishlist
- Divine Decree: Personal request, but they did use it for PxZ2. I can see this being used for Chrom.
- Destiny: Personal request. I can see this being used for Lucina.
- Chaos: Personal request. I want to see things go insane and dark in FEW, and Chaos could be a good theme for it.
- Id (Purpose): If Robin is in, gotta have his theme somewhere. Why not give the theme some sense of purpose for an awesome battle?
- Don't Say Her Name: Something different from all the "pumped up" tracks.

- A Dark Fall: Nohr's theme.
- Alight: Hoshido's theme.
- Thorn in You: Corrin's Theme (Probably not, but I consider it a good song to represent Corrin's divided loyalties.)
- Lost in Thoughts All Alone: Azura's Theme

- Footsteps of Fate: One of my personal favorite tracks from Shadow Dragon.
- The Time to Act: An upbeat theme for Marth's company.
- Come, Join Us (Together, We Ride!): This HAS to be in somewhere. It's the classic recruitment theme!
- The Little Divine Dragon: If Tiki's in, this obviously has to show somewhere.
- Endless Battle: A nice theme from New Mystery.

- Eternal Bond: Considering this was used as "Ike's Theme" in Brawl, I can see FEW remixing Eternal Bond if Ike shows up.
- Unstoppable Destiny: The Black Knight. I would advise not engaging him...
- Conviction: More of less Micaiah's theme and a personal favorite.
- Bearer of Hope: I know Elincia has her own theme, but this can work well in battles involving her.

- Companions: We need to spread awareness of how awesome the GBA games are, including their soundtracks. Companions is amazing if FE7 makes it in!
- Dragon's Gate II: Used for a final showdown against Nergal.

- Determination: Gotta be used for Ephraim. That man can take a castle with only four men, including himself!
- Rise Above: Maybe this can be used for Erika?
- Confront the Past: A nice theme from Sacred Stones.
- Powerful Foe: Tell me this does not fit the music style of the Warrior games. It'll be perfect for FEW!

12 hours ago, Sire said:

I hope we get some tracks like Eclipse of the Sun / Moon / World from Hyrule Warriors. I loved those tracks, alongside Silent Guardians.

Here is my music wishlist that I copied from another thread.

Reveal hidden contents

Music Wishlist
- Divine Decree: Personal request, but they did use it for PxZ2. I can see this being used for Chrom.
- Destiny: Personal request. I can see this being used for Lucina.
- Chaos: Personal request. I want to see things go insane and dark in FEW, and Chaos could be a good theme for it.
- Id (Purpose): If Robin is in, gotta have his theme somewhere. Why not give the theme some sense of purpose for an awesome battle?
- Don't Say Her Name: Something different from all the "pumped up" tracks.

- A Dark Fall: Nohr's theme.
- Alight: Hoshido's theme.
- Thorn in You: Corrin's Theme (Probably not, but I consider it a good song to represent Corrin's divided loyalties.)
- Lost in Thoughts All Alone: Azura's Theme

- Footsteps of Fate: One of my personal favorite tracks from Shadow Dragon.
- The Time to Act: An upbeat theme for Marth's company.
- Come, Join Us (Together, We Ride!): This HAS to be in somewhere. It's the classic recruitment theme!
- The Little Divine Dragon: If Tiki's in, this obviously has to show somewhere.
- Endless Battle: A nice theme from New Mystery.

- Eternal Bond: Considering this was used as "Ike's Theme" in Brawl, I can see FEW remixing Eternal Bond if Ike shows up.
- Unstoppable Destiny: The Black Knight. I would advise not engaging him...
- Conviction: More of less Micaiah's theme and a personal favorite.
- Bearer of Hope: I know Elincia has her own theme, but this can work well in battles involving her.

- Companions: We need to spread awareness of how awesome the GBA games are, including their soundtracks. Companions is amazing if FE7 makes it in!
- Dragon's Gate II: Used for a final showdown against Nergal.

- Determination: Gotta be used for Ephraim. That man can take a castle with only four men, including himself!
- Rise Above: Maybe this can be used for Erika?
- Confront the Past: A nice theme from Sacred Stones.
- Powerful Foe: Tell me this does not fit the music style of the Warrior games. It'll be perfect for FEW!

Funny how powerful foe is like my all time favourite boss music next to in the name of Bern.

altho we need some allied attack and enemy attack themes as well. for different situation music.

It's be cool if there was a rock mix of the Dark Emperor music from FE3/12

21 hours ago, Thany said:

altho we need some allied attack and enemy attack themes as well. for different situation music.

Considering how ally and enemy attack themes are usually pretty short, how about they mix them together?

like for regular FE1 maps the regular music is a mix of both the ally attack and enemy attack music 

• 5 months later...

If Ike gets in, I think a Warriors style rock version of his theme, Eternal Bond, would be awesome. Not sure what else I'd hope for though. Lost in Thoughts All Alone is already there...

I think the mix of buttrock and big band in One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 was amazing, even if there was no music from the anime proper :3c

IMO they should try making most of the songs in the game new, with only a few being from mainline FE games. Sometimes just making new stuff is MUCH better than just a more rocking version of an already existing song.

1 hour ago, Escalario said:

IMO they should try making most of the songs in the game new, with only a few being from mainline FE games. Sometimes just making new stuff is MUCH better than just a more rocking version of an already existing song.

While new stuff does sound like a good idea.... with tracks that we got from hyrule warriors. people would outcry if we didnt get alot of rock remixes of old fire emblem tracks XD