Fire Emblem Direct: Direct Links, Info Collection, Reveal & More

Elieson

1 minute ago, VincentASM said:

No worries, thanks for the understanding.

With the Switch topic (and similar hype topics), that was pretty much anything goes. But with the FE Direct, we're primarily a FE forum, so I figure we should try our best to make the information as easily accessible as possible.

Anyway, I'll lock your topic in a moment.

Also, could members refrain from posting in this topic until there's actual news? Thanks!

What?! Why lock my topic when it's done so well and keeps getting attention? And it was made first. You never said anything about locking a topic, you implied that both could stay.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

What?! Why lock my topic when it's done so well and keeps getting attention? And it was made first.

Oh, from your previous post, I thought you were OK with it.

I will clarify just once: this is not a competition or a popularity contest and we're not trying to "steal" your topic or anything. I really appreciate that you made the first topic, but I trust Elieson knows what he's doing--and I hope you trust me.

Edited by VincentASM

Just now, VincentASM said:

Oh, from your previous post, I thought you were OK with it.

I will clarify just once: this is not a competition or a popularity contest or anything and we're not trying to "steal" your topic or anything. I really appreciate that you made the first topic, but I trust Elieson knows what he's doing--and I hope you trust me.

And you don't think I knew what I was doing? I honestly feel insulted. Maybe it wasn't your intention, but I feel this way. I was going to update the OP with all the reveals, trailers, the gist of the whole Direct. I knew what I was doing.

Just now, Anacybele said:

And you don't think I knew what I was doing? I honestly feel insulted. Maybe it wasn't your intention, but I feel this way. I was going to update the OP with all the reveals, trailers, the gist of the whole Direct. I knew what I was doing.

No, you are putting words in my mouth.

I meant no ill intention; let's just enjoy the Direct, shall we? ^^

Woohoo! FE Gaiden! Released on 3DS and New 3DS on May 19th?! I'm not ready for this! Not yet, it's too soon!

FE on Switch confirmed (release in 2018)!

Edited by Ycine

FE MOBILE is named Fire Emblem Heroes! We play a Summoner who uses he/she's gun to summon Legendary heroes.

It's looking quite good. And Anna confirmed (Axe User).

It has the same system as many mobile game. We pull "orbs" and gain characters. Just hope that it will not be as painful as in OnePiece Treasure Cruise or other game of the same genre. 

Edited by Ycine

A Fire Emblem direct is amazing but there's no way I expected 4 games within the next 2 years. Mobile, the switch title, Gaiden remake, and warriors all in a pretty fast timespan.

We mainstream now

GAIDEN REMAKE! Looks amazing!

Alm and Celica amiibo are MINE.

Who predicted FE Warriors will also be on 3DS? My hat is off to that person.

Lilina's voice EEEEWWW