Who are you gonna waifu if they put an avatar in the game?

Fair. I don't think I've put thought into it. Probably just won't bother with marriage and children. FE13 I was all about it because it was relevant even if the story was kind of bad. FE14 I could ignore it entirely and it didn't make a difference so I did exactly that.

Robin's in this game and he was an avatar. 

Airbenders 1
Fire Emblem: 1
Dank Memes: 1

I'm voting for Edward and Roxas

EDIT: I meant Raquesis. Lachesis?

Another Edit: My waifu is gonna be Rosa

Edited by Sunshine

30 minutes ago, Shadow Stalker X said:

I don't see them making an avatar for this game. You're controlling two separate protagonists, each on their own quest. An avatar wouldn't really work in this scenario.

Basically this. It would be great to get back to when games didn't have Avatars. With this being a remake, I especially don't want to see one.

28 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Robin's in this game and he was an avatar. 

Airbenders 1

Fire Emblem: 1

Dank Memes: 1

I'm voting for Edward and Roxas

EDIT: I meant Raquesis. Lachesis?

Another Edit: My waifu is gonna be Rosa

I think you posted thinking this was a topic about the mobile game? Which it isn't.

1 minute ago, Balcerzak said:

I think you posted thinking this was a topic about the mobile game? Which it isn't.

I know I told him I was going to do this, it's chill. Seriously, Probably going to pick Robin.

27 minutes ago, Shadow Stalker X said:

I don't see them making an avatar for this game. You're controlling two separate protagonists, each on their own quest. An avatar wouldn't really work in this scenario.

...This. Think Sacred Stones more or less. Shadows of Valentia

I think if there was gonna be a Robin/Corrin-type MU (Important to the story) they would have mentioned it in the reveal footage. Besides, there is a remake. Wouldn't make sense to include that. Cameos from other FEs COULD work depending on how it's done.

I think (out the characters we have seen so far) Alm. He's pretty cute (for a green haired guy).

Also, I might wrong... But didn't the first trailers for Awakening and Fates not show the Avatar at all? I mean, I'm not trying to say or imply anything and I might be remembering wrong. (Please don't be mad at me for what I said).

There probably won't be one because of the whole different chapters having different characters thing (if they decide to preserve it from the original), but if there is, but I'd probably go with someone random like Grey (if I hypothetically choose female) or Silk (if I hypothetically choose male). That is, if I even end up marrying anyone hypothetically because I hypothetically won't.

Edited by Crystalized Silver

Okay, the new Sabre design is pretty... attractive looking so like, I dig him. There's definitely no avatar though. No way. I'll just pretend to ship myself with people xD

33 minutes ago, RedRob said:

That might be Alm, not an avatar. Has the armor and green hair from what I can tell, so it's a match to him.

Nah I meant the top right of the image, i should've elaborated

Kind of hard to answer to this topic so soon mainly because we only really know Alm and Celica.

Spoiler

And those two marry each other in the Epilogue, so y'all are getting your hopes up for nothing.

26 minutes ago, blyegg said:

Maybe that could be an avatar, or (hopefully, four FE games with avatars in a row feels like a bit much) just an entirely knew paralogue character like in the previous remakes in the series. Still, there could be a chance of it being an avatar because of how much its class stands out compared to more mundane class designs present (because this is likely about the second map or so iirc).

29 minutes ago, blyegg said:

Oh, now that I know what to look for, the character kind of reminds me of one of the new characters from the mobile game.

1 hour ago, blyegg said:

I believe that could be Boey. A mage from the original game.

10 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

I believe that could be Boey. A mage from the original game.

I don't think it is Boey. He's wearing a completely different outfit from the one on the mystery character's sprite, and he's a Celica only character so it would make no sense for you to get him early in Alm's route.