Who are you gonna waifu if they put an avatar in the game?

Tbh I'm kinda hoping it's an avatar character. I like avatar's as long as they're done right. If it's an avatar then hopefully they have no plot importance. Also hoping that characters have limited supports(if there are any).

I'll probably wait until we get some more designs/character info and actual confirmation either way re: the Avatar being in the game to say.

I am wondering, though, how the game is going to handle Alm/Celica and all of the other couples that got together in the original game's epilogue if there is S-Supports.

Edited by AzureSen

I think this game in general is Intsys getting the memo thanks in part to Cipher that people DO like the older games.

Though some eagle eyed people have pointed out a mysterious "Efi" as a villager in Chapter 1 for Alm's party, so we have at least new units (Maybe not MU but maybe a character like Athena or Katarina)

What's the male to female ratio of units in Gaiden, it seems the guys outnumber the girls in games not made for making kids, so maybe that means no kids this time.

I'm not convinced the current support system is returning in that fashion. I think the avatar is returning, albeit in a much lesser form in terms of story, but other than that I think the waifu stuff is out, at least for Echoes. Probably is in the Switch game though.

1 hour ago, Crystalized Silver said:

I don't think it is Boey. He's wearing a completely different outfit from the one on the mystery character's sprite, and he's a Celica only character so it would make no sense for you to get him early in Alm's route.

Then FE Wiki may have it wrong. http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Boey The galley section has him with silver hair now. It's probably wrong, but worth investigating since I'm not sure how drastic the side cast has been revamped or who has been added (if any).