Who did you vote for?

Lightchao42

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Radiant head said:

uh i'm going to assume por ike and rd ike aren't split, because that would be super lame. 

Probably not, but I can imagine some funny fanart coming out of such a thing if they are split in the game and you can end up summoning both. lol

RD Ike: ...What the--? Why am I looking at my younger self? o_O

PoR Ike: Whoa! Are you me? I get some nice muscles in three years! Cool! Wait until Boyd sees this. Heh heh.

LOL

9 minutes ago, Radiant head said:

uh i'm going to assume por ike and rd ike aren't split, because that would be super lame. 

You can vote for both in the Choice of Heroes, so they might be.

I voted Kellam

I don't are how many jokes are made about Kellam not existing he my favorite character from Awakening (excluding Robin and Tiki since one is...well...MU, while the other exists earlier in the game's series) Kellam is an amazing unit when you get down to it (even if his personality is "a generic unit who can speak") and he is from one of my favorite classes from a design stand point (and it seems to be getting better after what Awakening did to it)

Basically I'm voting Kellam because I don't want him to be a sub-par unit in the mobile game...

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Probably not, but I can imagine some funny fanart coming out of such a thing if they are split in the game and you can end up summoning both. lol

RD Ike: ...What the--? Why am I looking at my younger self? o_O

PoR Ike: Whoa! Are you me? I get some nice muscles in three years! Cool! Wait until Boyd sees this. Heh heh.

LOL

Same with the Awakening trio in Fates and any other character who has appeared in more than one Fire Emblem game. Having two of the same character in your army is going to be a strange experience if it is in fact a thing.

All right... I think I worked out who I'm doin' for each day. Wasn't easy, but... shrug

Day 1: Knoll

Day 2: Ephraim

Day 3: Erk

Day 4: Canas

Day 5: Nephenee

Day 6: Cormag

Day 7: Hector

Day 8: Nimue

Day 9: Myrrh

Day 10: Soren

Day 11: Lyon

Day 12: Tiki (Awakening)

Day 13: Oboro

Today I voted for Jaffar tommorrow someone else that I feel like voting for in the moment. I could put someone down but I might not vote for them at that moment.  Not gonna play this game that much really anyways but whatever...

Edited by Locke087

Current Vote is Idunn

Then it's on to...AH EHH I DONT KNOW I LOVE SO MANY OF THEM!

Lyon is one...Gangrel needs some more rep

Camus is on that list 5 times so no. Finn gets a vote for been one of the best guys ever (won best dad award 1996-2000)

Lex gets a vote for trucking the first half of genealogy Sue is a stand out gal so sure. Any of the new mystery orphans because they make me cry..same reason I voted for Idunn actually Nephenee for been a amazing unit. And then everyone else...crud 

I'm mostly voting for the cute young boy units in the games. My sons deserve their time in the spotlight.

Day 1: Ricken

Day 2: Ewan

Day 3: Tormod

Day 4: Tsukoyomi

Day 5: Rolf

Day 6: Henry

Day 7: Morgan M (if he is a choice. if not, then I'll vote Nils)

Day 8: Sothe (FE9)

Day 9: Edward

Day 10: Leonardo

Day 11: Seliph

Day 12: Leaf

Day 13: Alm (remake)

my list in no particular order

1. EPHRAIM
2. merlinus cause lol
3. NINO
4. EWAN
5. SETH (this is how we win the game boys)
6. HELICOPTERHECTOR
7. GHEB Natasha because bishops are op af
8. raven cause he's my profile picture
9. sain cause lol its sain
10. knoll because worst unit ever needs some spotlight
11. PENT
12. LYN
13. Joshua cause I enjoy using him in FE8