Who did you vote for?

Lightchao42

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, fangpoint333 said:

Second day vote goes to Mist.

Not sure if we can do the same character again as I didn't bother checking.

Pretty sure you can do multiples but only on the condition they appeared in multiple games (or have multiple versions in that game, like Gen 1 Finn and Gen 2 Finn for FE4, or Male Robin and Female Robin) For instance you can vote for both FE11 AND FE12 Marth (which is also why FE11 is merged with 1 and 3Book1, and 12 with 3Book2, so Archanea characters only get two votes like Jugdral/Elibe/Tellius/The Awakening Kid Trio instead of 4). Likewise you could vote for FE9 and FE10 Mist, or FE6 and FE7 Hector.

i don't think you can cast multiple votes for the exact same version of the character though.

Edited by Hero of the Fire Emblems

12 minutes ago, fangpoint333 said:

That wasn't something that crossed my mind. Having multiple versions of the same character would split the vote which would ironically may make them perform worse despite having more screentime than characters who only show up in one game.

Unless Nintendo is counting the votes for the same unit altogether regardless of version, and is merely going to use the majority vote for that unit to decide which incarnation to use. Hopefully that's the case, and it's the most logical as well (so they'd count all votes for Marth regardless of if it's 11 or 12 marth, but if 11 gets more votes than they make it based on shadow Dragon and if 12 Marth gets more they base it on New Mystery)

Edited by Hero of the Fire Emblems

Lex because underappreciated axe users and a huge bias on my part. 

Though, I REALLY want Samson to climb out of the hole of forgotten Marth characters because he's awesome and hot as hell. 

1 hour ago, donkeykhang said:

First vote for Caeda. Today's vote went to the greatest soldier of all time, Jagen.  o7

I'm gonna vote for Jagen tomorrow, then.  I forgot how awesome he was.  Haven't played Shadow dragon or New Mystery in about 8 months.

I got "trigger happy" and double posted.  Again.  I apologize, and I hope someone could take care of this...

Edited by Lord Tullus

I guess you can vote for the same character multiple times. Yesterday I voted for Micaiah, and today I also voted Micaiah out of curiosity. It registered, and on my "Battle Balot," I got Micaiah down for Day 1 & 2.

Since we can vote for characters multiple times, I'll probably just end up voting straight Micaiah to "slightly" improve her chances of winning. Alternatively, I'l just vote for a small number of characters instead of a separate character per day.

A part of me is wondering if we should all just vote for FE4 and FE5 characters. You know, to show our interest in the games that haven't made their way over to the West yet. Intelligent Systems love their damn polls after all.

The idea is nice, Thane, but I just can't not vote for Ike and Elincia at least. :P I hope Ike at least makes the top ten for the wallpaper thing. I'd LOVE an Ike wallpaper for my phone, in all his badass muscular hot glory. <3

Second vote goes to Boyd. I'm full supporting the RD cast and I'm voting male one day and female the other day. My votes will be:

3. Ilyana

4. Leonardo

5. Pelleas

6. Sigrun

7. Lucina

8. Cain

9. Caeda

10. Kyza

11. Pent

12. Lucius

13. Canas/Miriel

@eclipse you have to vote for Gordin!

Day 1: Boyd. I find him under appreciated in the FE universe. He solely changed my perspective on the fighters class, and I enjoyed his personality.

Day 2: Mist. I am thinking the FE9/10 will get a lot of my votes. I contemplating Ike and Soren next.

Edited by nightgale