Who did you vote for?

Lightchao42

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a failure.

I missed a day therefore I only voted 3 characters so far.

Lyn Sigurd Hector for the moment.

Zephiel is next.

So far my list is

1. Soren

2. Sothe

3. Kyza

4. Gareth

5. Tormod

6. Rolf

7. Edward

8. Leonardo

9. Pelleas

10. Boyd

11. Gatrie

12. Mordecai

The first 6 are pretty much guaranteed though the other 6 might be changed to someone else. Either a different RD character or if we're going by characters from other FE games I also love Brady, Gregor, (Lon'qu and Owain are already confirmed so eh), Benny, Keaton, Saizo, Henry, Shura, Silas, Kiragi, Kana (M), Morgan (M), Cormag, Ross, Colm, Gerik, Jaffar, Mathew, Nils, Raven, Wil, Chad, Lugh (Raigh was already confirmed and I need my orphan trio), Wolt, Zeiss, Gordin, Merric, Radd, ugh there are just so many characters to choose from. I also love many of the female characters as well, don't get me wrong, but I am a bit biased seeing as I'm gay and more interested in the male characters, I know I'm trash. I would also love to see more villains/enemies though like Ashnard, Petrine, Linus, Lloyd, Zephiel, Sonia, Limstella, Ephidel, Selena, Shiharam (Jill's dad who isn't even an option in the polls, sad day) or even the goddesses Ashera/Ahunera, Yune, Naga, etc. Also characters who don't get a ton of screen time and then die or go away like Greil, Leila or Glen.

Just got in my fourth vote for Freddy Bear. :3

I might just repeat the four I've given votes for though, dunno if I'll feel like voting anyone else even though I said I would. I'm definitely going to give these four repeat votes at some point though.

Day 1: Owain

Day 2: forgot to vote, must commit sudoku

Day 3: Donnel

Day 4: Black knight

Day 5: Arthur

I think I'll vote for Pelleas next. My boy Ogma will need some love as well. I really want to vote Meg, but I dont want a wasted vote...

I'm making it my goal to play through most of Holy Wars before the last day, so I can pick a character from one of the Japanese games

Threw in a vote for RD Elincia. Tomorrow it's Sigurd.

Votes so far:

Day 1) Pineapple Head ( Takumi )

Day 2) Boobcia ( Lucia )

Day 3) Ire ( Ayra )

Day 4) the-most-adorable-queen-ever ( RD Elincia )

Day 5) Lord + BBQ sauce.

Officially,

Sans titre.jpg

Tomorrow I'll vote for Selena (Fates), and after that probably RD Ike, Elincia, Peri, Seliph, Navarre, Lucina, etc.

Feel free to ask me to vote for your characters (while being reasonable, I won't vote 10 times for everyone) since I can vote multiple times. I'm not sure if it will be accepted, but it may.

Anyway, it's probably gonna be something like Chrom and Camilla or something.

Wait we've had 4 (or 5?) votes this far? I missed some then

Anyways, voted Nephenee, Titania and Alvis (for @Thane) this far. Next up Midir, Lyon, Maribelle, Takumi, L'Arachel and (PoR) Ike. After that it will be harder. In part because I'm not sure how many votes I have anymore

I'm also wondering if I should bother to make a nintendo account. Feels like I'm missing out on stuff.

Just now, Sylphid said:

Wait we've had 4 (or 5?) votes this far? I missed some then

Anyways, voted Nephenee, Titania and Alvis (for @Thane) this far. Next up Midir, Lyon, Maribelle, Takumi, L'Arachel and (PoR) Ike. After that it will be harder. In part because I'm not sure how many votes I have anymore

I'm also wondering if I should bother to make a nintendo account. Feels like I'm missing out on stuff.

Thanks a lot, buddy! I'm so torn between voting for FE4 characters to encourage a remake, Lyon to show my appreciation for a well-written villain and minor characters in more recent games. I was not made for difficult choices such as these.

2 hours ago, Thane said:

Thanks a lot, buddy! I'm so torn between voting for FE4 characters to encourage a remake, Lyon to show my appreciation for a well-written villain and minor characters in more recent games. I was not made for difficult choices such as these.

Same here, these choices are hard. After my initial bunch of "must" votes I was pretty undecided who would be next. Frankly you and eclipse suggesting Alvis and Midir saved me that much agony :P: 

1 hour ago, Sylphid said:

Same here, these choices are hard. After my initial bunch of "must" votes I was pretty undecided who would be next. Frankly you and eclipse suggesting Alvis and Midir saved me that much agony :P: 

Haha, I can see that. I went with my heart and voted for Reyson. I don't care if he only gets a handful of votes; he's so awesome, dammit! The more obscure characters need more official fan art love, I feel like. 

Of course, I fully expect the major, more recent characters will win convincingly. I suspect we'll see plenty of Xander, Camilla and Lucina.

1 hour ago, Sylphid said:

Thanks!  I have a reason for voting who I do, besides the fact that I think guys with green hair are awesome. :P:

4 minutes ago, Thane said:

Haha, I can see that. I went with my heart and voted for Reyson. I don't care if he only gets a handful of votes; he's so awesome, dammit! The more obscure characters need more official fan art love, I feel like. 

Of course, I fully expect the major, more recent characters will win convincingly. I suspect we'll see plenty of Xander, Camilla and Lucina.

Maybe we won't win outright, but I feel that if enough of the older characters get votes, it'll tell IS that we do care about the older games.  That's my aim, after voting every last cute green-haired guy (made easier by the fact that the last new batch was in Tellius).

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Maybe we won't win outright, but I feel that if enough of the older characters get votes, it'll tell IS that we do care about the older games. 

Aye, that's my logic as well. I also really value the minor characters and want them to get some proper acknowledgement even if they're not the most popular. 

Of course, I wonder how wasted such votes are on characters in the newer games, as they're more likely to be perceived as a drop in the ocean. I swear if Flora ranks below Felicia...

I wish I could spare some votes for the GotHW cast but as it is I'm having trouble choosing my favorites even among the games I played... ;; TvT So far I've voted for three purple-haired mages and the green-haired waifus are next on the docket haha. After THEM, I still have to figure out who to pick out of Cormag, Sophia, Myyrh, Idunn, Lyon, Ephraim, Oboro, Xane, Haar, and which version of Owain.... x3x RIP me I keep thinking of more to add too

Edited by BANRYU