Who did you vote for?

Lightchao42

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Azura then dedicated my other votes to Lucina.  She is one of my favorite characters in Fire Emblem Awakening.

Why on Earth is Masked Marth an option? =_=  It's literally Lucina in a mask before the in-game time skip.  I hope nobody picks that one.

6 hours ago, Hero of the Fire Emblems said:

WUT HAPPENED TO DORK ASS

Seriously though, I'm suprised everyone remembers such an old commercial that had barely anything to do with FE7 (Ironically it's one of the only games without a proper war). Golden Sun had one such commercial that only had anything to do with the series because they made that Dragon thing a summon in the extension to The Broken Seal, The Lost Age. (For the unintiated, The Broken Seal and The Lost Age were both the same game on N64 until they were told to basically make it a GBA launch title- a very similar situation that would later happen for different reasons to The Binding Blade and Mother 3. But since they got such short notice they had to basically split the N64 original into one game and an extension they would release later, which became The Lost Age.) But I didn't realize Dorkass was meme territory with his poison mutton.

Edit: Fitting Video

Actually, the summon, Crystallux, wouldn't be introduced until Golden Sun Dark Dawn on the DS. And it was rather easy to miss because it was right before a point of no return.

2 hours ago, epilepsyduck said:

My votes went to:

1. Elincia
  2. Micaiah
  3. Celica
  4. Leif
  5. Hector
  6. Maribelle
  7. Patty
  8. Titania
  9. Eirika
  10. Brady
  11. Elise
  12. Minerva
  13. Serra

I seemed to have an obsession with picking characters with a snowballs chance in hell of victory. Aside from Hector, anyway.

I was actually going to vote serra but I forgot I put in oscar already and voted him twice.

Edited by TheEmblem

Spoiler

nvnzez6.png

What bias

I think Gaius is the only pick of mine that actually made it into the top 20... oh well I just picked the characters I really liked in each game. No Binding Blade/Thracia/Shadow Dragon/Gaiden/New Mystery because I haven't played those yet and no Shadow Dragon because... yeah... I don't remember that many. 

Spoiler

FE Heroes My Picks.png

I voted for some of my favorites and I tried to represent every game. I wonder how they will count characters like Jill, Finn and Catria.

I wish I could have voted for some others favorites like Katarina, Lyn, Caeda, Roy, Sigurd, etc... and for some memes like Oliver and Dorcas.

Edited by Thunderstar
Double pics

Hector, Roy, Ninian, Titania, Sigurd, Titania, Ephraim, Odin, Micaiah, Maribelle, Mycen, Ares.

The second Titania vote was a mistake, thought my day 4 went to eliwood before checking. Happy with my votes all the same. Getting as many as 13 votes is far more than I would have expected, so I didn't feel the need to stick to lords.

Last day Nino! I've been voting for characters who don't really have a chance, but I wanted to give Nino another point.

1 hour ago, BrandedCharmer93 said:

Here's mine. As you can see, I took this very seriously.

BEAUTIFUL.

27 minutes ago, Star said:

Last day Nino! I've been voting for characters who don't really have a chance, but I wanted to give Nino another point.

BEAUTIFUL.

my friend and I have voted for nino many times I still have hope

I continued to vote for any favorites I had until the end. So I got:

Day 1: Nino (The Blazing Blade)

Day 2: Ike (Path of Radiance)

Day 3: Mia (Path of Radiance)

Day 4: Joshua (The Sacred Stones)

Day 5: Haar (Radiant Dawn)

Day 6: Nephenee (Radiant Dawn)

Day 7: Eirika (The Sacred Stones)

Day 8: Felicia (Fates)

Day 9: Franz (The Sacred Stones)

Day 10: Marcia (Radiant Dawn)

Day 11: Rebecca (The Blazing Blade)

Day 12: Amelia (The Sacred Stones)

Edit: Apparently there were 13 days judging by what I'm seeing here. Guess I was a day late to things. Oh well. Probably would have used it on either Ewan, Jill, or Beruka or something.

Edited by Sentinel07

Finished mine. Was actually debating today whether to vote Beruka or Flora, but then decided instead of choosing between the two, I'd vote for Lute instead. Logic.

1.) Lewyn

2.) Lyon

3.) RD Elincia

4.) FE4 Gen2 Finn

5.) Natasha

6.) Joshua

7.) Caeda

8.) Sumia

9.) Oboro

10.) Xane

11.) Takumi

12.) Henry

13.) Lute

Still wish I could've voted for Beruka and Flora though ;_;

55 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

Finished mine. Was actually debating today whether to vote Beruka or Flora, but then decided instead of choosing between the two, I'd vote for Lute instead. Logic.

A superior tiebreaker, I suppose...

6 hours ago, Thunderstar said:
  Hide contents

FE Heroes My Picks.png

I voted for some of my favorites and I tried to represent every game. I wonder how they will count characters like Jill, Finn and Catria.

I wish I could have voted for some others favorites like Katarina, Lyn, Caeda, Roy, Sigurd, etc... and for some memes like Oliver and Dorcas.

I'm glad someone voted for Mozu in my stead.  And that someone else got behind Catria (yeah I know my battle ballot doesn't show her, but I swear I voted for her).

I think when the tallies come, they'll pool together the votes of all the characters with multiple iterations.  At least that's assuming the pollsters even care about there being multiple iterations of some characters.

That being said, I understand some distinctions between different character iterations.  SD Tiki is very different from Awakening Tiki.  And some would argue PoR Ike is different enough from RD Ike to warrant two separate places on the poll.  However, I think most would agree that Marth's number one fangirl hardly changes between SD, Gaiden, and MotE.

17 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

A superior tiebreaker, I suppose...

I'm glad someone voted for Mozu in my stead.  And that someone else got behind Catria (yeah I know my battle ballot doesn't show her, but I swear I voted for her).

I think when the tallies come, they'll pool together the votes of all the characters with multiple iterations.  At least that's assuming the pollsters even care about there being multiple iterations of some characters.

That being said, I understand some distinctions between different character iterations.  SD Tiki is very different from Awakening Tiki.  And some would argue PoR Ike is different enough from RD Ike to warrant two separate places on the poll.  However, I think most would agree that Marth's number one fangirl hardly changes between SD, Gaiden, and MotE.

I am glad to see that some people love Mozu and Catria as well!

Don't worry at least you voted for Hector and for Oboro multiple times. I am glad to see that love for Oboro! 

I hope they will pool together the votes so like that a male character other than one version of Ike for example might get something good in the game and would be in the top 10.

Yeah it's true that some characters become a bit different and sometimes more mature in the sequels. 

I hope we will see some character development and good for Catria and her sisters in SoV