Who did you vote for?

Lightchao42

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So wait, you can just miss days? I think I missed 2 days. Damn.

Anyways, votes so far are Ophelia, Sheema/Sheena, Owain, and Odin.

Edited by Almerson

Admittedly, FE7 and Sacred Stones are the only two games I've completed beyond Awakening and Fates. Probably going to vote for a couple of characters from those games next -- gotta show them some love, too! 

IMG_2887.PNG

Edited by Rare Addict

This is one of those polls where you wish you had twenty votes per day just so they could be distributed to all the characters you want to see. Voted Kempf, Duessel, Ethlyn, Hector, Jill and Lute; considering Gonzalez or Xane today.

9 minutes ago, Christianguy7 said:

What's the link to vote? and from going over these posts I have found that a FE charcter shares a name with me.

EDIT: What are voting on again?

The link to vote is on the first post of the topic. The number one male and female character get special costumes, while the top ten for each gender gets to appear on calendar wallpaper.

8 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I gave RD Ike another vote, because while PoR Ike being so high is cool, RD Ike is cooler! :P He needs some help to beat his other self! lol

You gotta be careful! Splitting the Ike vote will allow a character like Corrin to sneak by and steal his thunder! This is really, really stupid how they have two separate option for both Ikes, it would be so much better if they combined them and used RD Ike as he is the most recent. I would usually vote for RD Ike as he is more badass, but I really, really want Ike to win regardless of which one it is.

2 hours ago, Thane said:

Aw shit, I should vote for Oboro too, but I should also vote for older characters...but she's so awesome! What do I do?!

I had this exact problem. Why you gotta be such a good character Oboro?

39 minutes ago, Don't Blame Takumi said:

You gotta be careful! Splitting the Ike vote will allow a character like Corrin to sneak by and steal his thunder! This is really, really stupid how they have two separate option for both Ikes, it would be so much better if they combined them and used RD Ike as he is the most recent. I would usually vote for RD Ike as he is more badass, but I really, really want Ike to win regardless of which one it is.

Yeah, I wish the vote between the two Ikes wasn't split either. I'm only hoping that they actually AREN'T split and Heroes will use RD Ike's design anyway if he wins.

I kind of wanted to do an MVP's sort of list, with characters that have done excellent for me over the years and have nice personalities to boot. So far I have:

Day 1: Nino (Blazing Blade)- Favorite Mage
Day 2: Ike (Path of Radiance)- Favorite Lord
Day 3: Mia (Path of Radiance)- One of my favorite Myrmidons
Day 4: Joshua (Sacred Stones)- Favorite Navarre Archetype character
Day 5: Haar (Radiant Dawn)- Figured my list needed a veteran instead of a teen and he's a beast.

Probably will do Eirika for being my favorite female lord. Might do Myrrh as well as she's my favorite Manakete.

Don't know if I'll do any antagonists. If I do, it'll probably be either Camus or Lyon.