Who did you vote for?

Lightchao42

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Changed my mind and voted for RD Oliver today. Gotta have the most beautiful man in the FE universe there. F!Morgan for tomorrow and then FE7 Eliwood or Nino until Day 13. 

@Sartek: Nino? Yes. The Japanese love her. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

1. Jaffar 

2. Zephiel

3. Shanna

4. Guinevere

5. Hawkeye

6. Igrene

I forgot one day so I only have six more votes next step is probably a member of the Black Fang or Finn. I will show some Tullius love eventually with the Black Knight, Naesala, and Soren. So I'll end I will have three characters each from FE 4, 6, 7, and 10 (I'll be doing the radiant dawn version of the characters).

5 minutes ago, Harvey said:

Ok off topic..but can you vote for more than one unit?

Well I voted for Chrom which I know its silly because seeing him in the trailer is bound for him to show up very early in the game but still...

Vote more than once for the same unit - yes.

Vote for different units every day - yes.

One vote per day.  What you do with it is your choice.

I've only voted for three days... but here's who I picked.

1. Catria
  2. Oboro
  3. My boy, Hector

Incidentally, all my picks thus far have been blue-haired characters who, at least starting off, aren't the main character.  I'll pour some more into Hector maybe, since he's got a decent chance.  Maybe give one to Mozu, one or two to Oboro, and maybe someone else... I don't exactly have very many votes left, so I'm gonna think carefully about what I want to do.

8 hours ago, BANRYU said:
  Reveal hidden contents

idunn screencap.png

So the realization just hit me that the site still calls villainous characters 'Heroes' hahah

'Idunn - Choose this Hero?'

17jcrl.jpg

Spoiler

When you're hittin' it from behind, and she moans "choose your legends"?

Idunn was the true hero of Binding Blade, and Roy was actually the villain.  Everyone who plays FE knows this.  Even those who've played Fates know this.

This also means that Hector and Eliwood were villains, too.

2 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Idunn was the true hero of Binding Blade, and Roy was actually the villain.  Everyone who plays FE knows this.  Even those who've played Fates know this.

This also means that Hector and Eliwood were villains, too.

Word up, why do you think I voted for her ;3 (How do Fates players know this though I don't see the correlation :0 ) Also the FE7 lord bros weren't necessarily villains, the plot they were involved with was irrelevant to our heroine Idunn's plot wasn't it...?? If anything, they should be counted as supporting cast to Idunn since they kept Zephiel alive long enough for him to go get her lol

Idunn wasn't really villainous despite being the final boss, she was literally just a soulless war dragon maker for the real villains, Jahn and Zephiel.  None of her actions in FE6 or the Scouring can really be considered her own, and that's why Hartmut and Roy both spare her and seal her away/send her to Arcadia to recover.

That said, it still calls Jahn and Zephiel Heroes too...

Perhaps what it's really trying to say is that there are no such things as villains.  That morality is truly relative.

Reading way too much into a minor error in word choice/10

Seriously, though, I'd say it's only because you're able to use them in FE Heroes.  Technically, they're heroes because they're helping you fight the big bad in Heroes... even if they're more like einherjars than anything.

2 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Perhaps what it's really trying to say is that there are no such things as villains.  That morality is truly relative.

Reading way too much into a minor error in word choice/10

Seriously, though, I'd say it's only because you're able to use them in FE Heroes.  Technically, they're heroes because they're helping you fight the big bad in Heroes... even if they're more like einherjars than anything.

I think it would be interesting if they were confirmed to be Einherjar, but so far they don't seem to be taking a stance on that either way.

My votes so far have been

1. My boy Hector (voted twice)

2. Jaffar damn good assassin scary though

3. Cervantes Dat stache 

4. Merlinus because why not

5. Black Knight (eh random)

6. RD Ike need I say more

Next probably Nino, Lyn, Oswin, and Gregor

2 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

She's already first, what's the point? 

Reveal hidden contents

You should vote for Marth

No, don't you see? The Lucina fanboys will fight back. I need to counter the counterattack. Lyn must win.

Spoiler

Like many things that I say, there are varying levels of sarcasm and sincerity in this statement.

Edited by Gima

3 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

She's already first, what's the point? 

Reveal hidden contents

You should vote for Marth

To make her stay first I take it. I actually wonder if it was good of them to release that info on their twitter. I can see even more people voting for those three people (Ike, Lucina, Lyn) since they have already high chances to win and people can make an impact after they released that list.

Edited by Birdy

1. Ike (RD)

2. Elincia (RD)

3. Kieran (RD)

4. Freddy

5. Ryoma

6. Ike (RD)

7. Ike (RD)

I'm still trying to help RD Ike to see if he can beat his younger self. lol But I'll give Elincia another vote or two as well because I simply love her that much. :P

Just now, Birdy said:

To make her stay first I take it. I actually wonder if it was good of them to release that info on their twitter. I can see even more people voting for those three people (Ike, Lucina, Lyn) since they have already high chances of getting in now that it's confirmed.

That's the problem. Now people are going to vote 12 times for their favorite characters.

1 minute ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

That's the problem. Now people are going to vote 12 times for their favorite characters.

Ahaha, if that truly is their favorite unit, I see no problem with it. But it's kinda advertising certain characters and I'm thinking the gap between those three and the rest will grow because of this. Maybe they should have done top 20?